yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why I will always wear copulins from now on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elvin.tan77
    replied
    Hey knowledgeispower I hear your concern. Just wanna find out what's your thought on how much oil can our skin absorb?

Leave a comment:

• elvin.tan77
    commented on 's reply
    Or sat on.

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDickBoss69 View Post

I've smelled my fingers after a few washings and it still smells like cops. I would always wear DP around my neck but than thought....I must've been doing some kinky stuff to get cops on my neck. Maybe my face got squirted on. I'm gonna take a full drop, put most on my lower belly and some on my forearm. Do cops fly around and stick to men during sex?
    It will still smell (they are strong) but the concentration will be diminished. Some of the cops will ultimately go down the drain though, so why waste it? For me I don't want to pay for something to be washed off even if its a little bit. Plus our fingers are used so often the natural wear of touching things will diminish the mones. Oil is very sticky, but when you spread it with your fingers you're probably cutting the dose in half because of how much will stick on your fingers.

As for location...I've found it doesn't matter. Diffusion is diffusion is diffusion. If you expect a girl to smell you 5-10 feet away it doesn't matter where on your body the mones are located (SteveO is very favorable of this view as well). I just put them on where they will have the most access to fresh air (not under clothing) and where they are least likely to get washed (usually my neck, but forearm for oils because it's easier to put them there). Other than that I think it really doesn't matter.

As for cops during sex....they probably end up on your pubes but there's a whole debate as to whether or not natural cops would diffuse through tight clothing like jeans (probably not). If we were cavemen...that would be a different story

Leave a comment:

• Ragnar Lothbrook
    replied

I've smelled my fingers after a few washings and it still smells like cops. I would always wear DP around my neck but than thought....I must've been doing some kinky stuff to get cops on my neck. Maybe my face got squirted on. I'm gonna take a full drop, put most on my lower belly and some on my forearm. Do cops fly around and stick to men during sex?
    Maybe my face got squirted on

Leave a comment:

• BigDickBoss69
    replied
    Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Mostly my forearm. I try not to get any on my hands because it will be washed away quicker. I hate the oils because personally I like applying on my neck and I can't really do that if I don't want to touch the oil with my fingers but DM only comes in oil form sadly. Keep in mind if you use your fingers to "spread" the oils you are probably wasting half the dose on your fingers which will likely get washed away the next time you wash your hands. That's why I just put 1 or 2 drops on my forearm/upper arm and let gravity spread it around for me.

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Where do you apply DM? I've been rubbing it on my forearms and hands.
    Mostly my forearm. I try not to get any on my hands because it will be washed away quicker. I hate the oils because personally I like applying on my neck and I can't really do that if I don't want to touch the oil with my fingers but DM only comes in oil form sadly. Keep in mind if you use your fingers to "spread" the oils you are probably wasting half the dose on your fingers which will likely get washed away the next time you wash your hands. That's why I just put 1 or 2 drops on my forearm/upper arm and let gravity spread it around for me.

Leave a comment:

• BigDickBoss69
    replied
    Where do you apply DM? I've been rubbing it on my forearms and hands.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    To me androstenone gives a strong adrenaline feeling, specially when doing a sport... Even sometimes I used to smell directly from TUTH bottles before going outside the house..

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
    I love the smell of cops. Just open up DM and sniff from the bottle direct.
    mmm I do that indeed haha. A nice adrenaline rush comes with it too!

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Have you smelled synthetic copulins? Natural copulins are produced in a small concentration and in my opinion are very light smelling. Synthetic copulins (because they are pure and very concentrated) are VERY strong smelling. They are amplified because they are lab-made and because they are heavily concentrated. That's probably why you don't smell them as badly in a "natural" situation.
    Well, I have smelled synthetic copulins when applying SOB or Ascend, you're right in the pheromone products comes heavily concentrated and also the alcohol diffuse them rapidly.

But when naturally, the liquid from women after few seconds in contact with air, it dries, so diffusion almost like stops..

Leave a comment:

• elvin.tan77
    replied
    I love the smell of cops. Just open up DM and sniff from the bottle direct.

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
    wow, that's a very different smell from what I perceive...
    Have you smelled synthetic copulins? Natural copulins are produced in a small concentration and in my opinion are very light smelling. Synthetic copulins (because they are pure and very concentrated) are VERY strong smelling. They are amplified because they are lab-made and because they are heavily concentrated. That's probably why you don't smell them as badly in a "natural" situation.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
    copulins smell like horse manure but it works.
    wow, that's a very different smell from what I perceive...

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    copulins smell like horse manure but it works.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    One question guys, how can you describe the smell of natural copulins? Sometimes, with girlfriend I put something on the finger and put close to my nose. It feels well smelling, however I almost don't find any special smell, like something sweet or just no smell. But sensation when smelling is good.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Just a funny memory... I don't know why I remember from many years ago. I was a child, in the tv day time was a Spanish movie, in which a boy about 18-22 yo, stole a women underwear then he went to his room and was smelling with pleasure..
    For me, I was confused on why he was doing this, I found it very weird... Now copulins knowledge explains why..

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Cops works well, never seen a bad reaction... I just remember once, I went to bouldering place, as Im entering the room, at the same time than two other guys.. the guy in charge of the teaching said "Wow, it smells gay right now". He was really joking to one of the guys walking beside me, so I can't not know if pheromone trigger that reaction or just a coincidence.
    That day, I just received the products, so new toy, probably I spray more than I should...I was using Ascend with cops..

Leave a comment:

• BigDickBoss69
    replied
    I recently got a bottle of desire me after wearing DP and taking note of the significant cop effects. Women and men give me a smirk at high enough doses (3 drops of DP, haven't found the spot from DM)

At all dosages I've worn, men and women become more open to me. Women are more likely to say things to me. It makes the females more comfortable, but in a much more sexual way than A1. It's kind of disinhibiting from what I've noticed.

Men act like I can help them get laid. There's respect from status products, and than there is respect from cops. They are very different, and it is not like comparing one status product from another. It's like a reproductive success label.

There was some spillage in the bag my DM came in, so I've been rubbing my finger around the bag and putting it on my forearm and the back of my neck to microdose. I ran my finger around the rim where the cap of the bottle screws on to get another low dose. The product page has some unexpectedly high number as the total number of cops so I'm playing it safe to start. It also has a VERY pungent smell to it.

Is there a known way to successfully micro dose from a euro dropper?

Leave a comment:

• knowledgeispower
    replied
    Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
    knowledgeispower thats weird.. in my case, she gets crankier and possessive.. that is why i kinda stop wearing cops around my wife especially at home
    Interesting. Xcc suggested I try a higher dose this week sometime (like 5 drops of Desire Me); I'll report back. But so far 2 drops have not had any bad effects and the tiny amount in Ascend didn't have a problem either.

Leave a comment:

• Pandatrooper
    replied
    knowledgeispower thats weird.. in my case, she gets crankier and possessive.. that is why i kinda stop wearing cops around my wife especially at home

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X