yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Oil vs Spray? An advanced discussion on diffusion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in a AZ which can get very hot, so after about 85 degrees I use all oils so they last. From 65-85 I use a mix of both, and anything under 65 I use sprays only. Sometimes what I do is use lotion on my app points after I shower at night, then in the morning spray my mones on and the lotion helps them from degrading and last longer.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime469 View Post
      I live in a AZ which can get very hot, so after about 85 degrees I use all oils so they last. From 65-85 I use a mix of both, and anything under 65 I use sprays only. Sometimes what I do is use lotion on my app points after I shower at night, then in the morning spray my mones on and the lotion helps them from degrading and last longer.
      I've been to Phoenix in late summer. It's brutal. Have a question. I've asked other guys in hot climates but never got a respone. How much time do you actually spend outdoors in the heat?

So of you apply lotion at night wouldn't it be completely absorbed into your skin by morning? How exactly does it slow diffusion? How does it prevent degradation? What do you mean by degradation?

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Needs clarification, Oil versus Alcohol-based lotions. Humidity versus vapor pressure (temp, baro press). Corneybacterium slows down a lot above 100 degrees F, skin or air temps.

I have found that some things with A1 don`t seem to change as quick with using lotion at night after I shower. Yes, most of the lotion is absorbed by the morning, but there is just enough to not be to much lotion on my skin and weigh the pheromones down. I have tried applying 30 minutes before my phero mixes and it seems to weight them down quite a bit to me. I use Bath&Body works lotions and can get 16 hours out of them on a good day, but usually 12 hours is about normal. So after I shower and put my lotion on and then go to bed and wake up I am right at about 8 hours and my skin is hydrated enough still to keep the pheros on my skin and not weigh them down. I tend to put on thicker lotions and put them on heavy is why I chose to let it set in my skin over night.

The A1 or the nols mainly are why I use the lotion because they can degrade and change and I try to use the lotion to keep them as consistent thru out my day as possible. I find that skin hydration to me is very important with the heat here. Even with lotions and everything possible if I am working outside consistently my pheros won`t last very long no matter what I do like in 100 degree plus heat. I think the lotion hydrates my skin and also puts up a barriers from my own natural bacteria interfering with my mones.

Comment

So its a hydrating lotion which means an alcohol/dpg style base for penetration.

Comment

I just looked at the bottle and the first few ingredients are some type of alcohol, then the 4th ingredient is some type of glycol.

Really after about 100 degrees it don't matter much, but I like keeping my skin hydrated and the mines don't diffuse as hard, but they do last longer though. It is a tradeoff somewhat.

No that it is colder out I don't wear any oils, just my lotion and ethonal sprays.

Comment

I use this on app points, it does the trick to create a barrier between mones and my skin and helps prevent buildup.

Comment

I'm going to buy some Timbr Silk. It an iso e and has some wood amber notes, chypre and maybe musk like. These are all notes I'm looking for winter. It has great sillage and longevity. There is this stuff called sylvamber I may try also. Supposed to be even stronger on the molecules that count.

I'm pretty sure my Raw Chemistry products have Timbr Silk. I'm going to try it with Steve's stuff to try to warm up and slow down all the alcohol. It may have something to do with the unbearably strong creep of their musk notes.

spent my bucks on phero's, going cheap on cover, ARAMIS for 30 bucks, been around since 66. I'm betting nice Christmas scent.

Comment

Comment

The oil isn't a real oil, its called dpg, di-propylene glycol or something like that. It doesn't melt but dissolves real easily in alcohol. Water too. SO there is sweat to worry about. Yes. Both oils and sprays will rub off onto clothing or other stuff in contact with them. The sprays have Dispersion technology which kind of holds them to your skin but I can only guess the oils have this in.

I like using these products behind the knees too but I wouldn't want them on my leather seats, they will start to stink and you can't wash them. For washing clothes, around here I found that Twenty Mule Team Borax works nice in the laundry to get rid of odors. That will depend on your water though. My collars pick up a lot of this stuff and yes it does build up and no, it doesn't make you attractive. I find if I rewear a shirt with old pheromones on that most people prefer to avoid me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I find if I rewear a shirt with old pheromones on that most people prefer to avoid me.
                    Do people avoid you because your shirt stinks in general or because of the pheromones stuck on the collars?

Do they get washed off the collars after a couple of cycles?
                    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I can't smell anything on them but the white ones have a bit of a ring. I think they just degrade into something that's 'not fresh'. Ladies like fresh sweat but three or four hours later it's half and half. These pheromones break down to and there is no telling what they are breaking down to. Often it seems like my fresh application of mones attracts them but then they get close and turn around politely.

I've put in a few posts I use 20 mule team borax and that seems to work. A spray of febreeze works for a few hours in a pinch but the old mones overpower it again after a while.

Comment

I like the convenience and diffusion of sprays far better then the oils. I have oils from other places that are too messy and its so concentrated they are sitting around without being used. The sprays is what brought me to PXS in the first place, and i love that the small samples sprays are easily thrown in my purse for travel.
                        Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X