yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mixing multiple core sprays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing multiple core sprays?

Back when I got very good at my AD combos, I would calculate the ratio I needed and would mix my combos into a 5 ml spray bottle so I can have it with me to go and so I don't have to fumble with 5+ bottles all the time. So for example if I wanted 3 sprays, 2 sprays, and 2 spray of 3 different products I would just dilute them in a 3:2:2 ratio and then put on 7 sprays of the mixed product when using. With PheromoneXS, is there anything I need to worry about? If they are all alcohol-based sprays, the concentration should be uniform, and I can just mix them as is in the proper ratios right?

I won't be messing up any of the bonding or tempering of the molecules?

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by knowledgeispower; 10-10-2016, 07:52 AM.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

knowledgeispower You seem to be experienced so at the risk of telling you something you already know...

The only thing I would add about combos is that first wear the formula solo so you know what it does. Then start mixing. I take notes on what effects I see solo before mixing because... I think some formulas mute or decrease the effects of others... and the only way you know if that is happening is by using them solo first.

I don't know what you mean by concentration and uniformity, but it seems some formulas have more grams per bottle than others. Look at Crush vs Taboo for a contrast.

Comment

Thank you! Yes I absolutely will be testing these solo for quite a while before I mix anything. I just wanted to make sure a strategy like this would work down the line as I think the biggest advantage of alcohol sprays is the ability to blend them together vs oil which while possible would be harder to do. I guess for me the biggest concern was that mixing together various mixes would somehow hinder or reduce the diffusion technology but considering they are all blended in the same thing, it probably shouldn't be an issue. Thanks!
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I use different application points if I'm concerned about diffusion. But if there was a mixing, I'd be unconcerned because if I'm sitting next to someone for 15+ minutes, the diffusion is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          knowledgeispower I use different application points if I'm concerned about diffusion. But if there was a mixing, I'd be unconcerned because if I'm sitting next to someone for 15+ minutes, the diffusion is inevitable.
          I guess my only concern is the buffering SteveO has done for some of the mixes. In other words, for some eNONE heavy mixes the mones are buffered in a way where the eNONE half-life is equivalent to the social mone half-life in order to ensure that the mix doesn't "morph" over a period of time and remains consistent throughout the 6-8 hours. My concern with mixing is that the molecules from different mixes could interact in a way not intended originally and mess up this buffering system. Since I do not understand the chemistry behind it this could 100% be just unfounded paranoia and it may be perfectly fine, it would be nice if XSteveO can let me know though! From what I understand some of the molecules were "bonded" for this to happen so it probably is alright to mix them without concern I just want a chemically backed confirmation before I try that with my expensive mones!

Here are three posts where he has described this:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...0329#post10329

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...7783#post37783

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...1380#post11380

Also of concern is this older post as to what mixing may do to the overall signature/cloud:

Last edited by knowledgeispower; 08-20-2016, 03:05 PM.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

@XSteveO sorry to bug you again but in case you missed this post, just wondering what your thoughts are on this, would appreciate your expertise when you have some time So far I have been getting hits with my blend but I am just concerned that by mixing together the products physically I am disrupting some of the bonding and tempering of the molecules that was developed by PXS.
            Last edited by knowledgeispower; 10-10-2016, 07:52 AM.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X