yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to Make A Simple Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havem't been able to get out much but I did try putting some ambroxan in some PSEL, about 1/3 of a milligram. I need a better scale to measure these small amounts and then I put aa drop of z11, a high concentration ambery musk. Fisrt couple days it was really strong but it has mellowed out. I just haven't had a chance. The only place I've been is the auto parts store No hotties there.

Comment

Wow this is an amazing thread thank you all for the wonderful input!

I tried making my own cologne in oil and most was a disaster!

I got a formula that I make for my diffusion aid, then I add my cologne concentrate that is synthetic and use only MCT oil as my carrier.

I get all my diffusers from perfumers apprentice.

I use 2 parts Hedione HC to 1 part regular Hedione and 1 part ISO E Super. I have a magnetic mixer I use and mixed up a 30ML batch, then let sit for a month to blend.
      My concentrate cologne oil is Polo Red from wholesalebodyoils.

I make a 10ML to put in roll on bottles. I make 10ML at a time using 1ML of my diffuser mix, 4 ML of Red Polo concentrate then add 5 ML MCT oil and blend on medium speed for 10 minutes with my mixer.

Then I transfer to my 10ML roll on bottle and let sit for a few weeks.

I have had good luck doing it this way.. I am sure there is a better system,, but this has worked pretty well. I have other scents like Joop, or Irish Tweed to.

I could not get Perfumers Alcohol to work very well with Hedione, so I use only MCT as my carrier as it blends perfectly with everything.

Comment

I have not tried hedione but ladies seem to be comfortable around Ambroxan. The car had major crap that diverted funds from this side journey. I would add that my previous experiment seems to have too much Ambroxan and next time I need to cut back. I think I need a new scale that will be my next expense. At this point, I want some hardware and need some more experiments with the different alcohols and carriers. I think there is more floral alcohol that works with Hedione. c6 or c8? I'd have to look up alcohol again. That's another thing, I just need to build up my alcohol collection as part of carriers.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X