yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to Make A Simple Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I've heard both ways. it will take a couple weeks for my stuff to arrive and then I will find out for sure. I think at this point we are just working on a nice base to get more distance. We have additional Dispersion technology available but we don't know whats in it or proportions or how any of this works with pheromones. Coconuts actually mentioned huge self effects at this point but she knock the guys dead from across the street already Designing hearts and tops is more about cover in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Yeah I've heard both ways. it will take a couple weeks for my stuff to arrive and then I will find out for sure. I think at this point we are just working on a nice base to get more distance. We have additional Dispersion technology available but we don't know whats in it or proportions or how any of this works with pheromones. Coconuts actually mentioned huge self effects at this point but she knock the guys dead from across the street already Designing hearts and tops is more about cover in my mind.
      Lol, i actually have made another 2 sprays, one just Iso E and the other just ambroxan, so i sprayed 2 sprays of ambroxan before my Ggirl perfume over the top tonight in town and it had better projection and when i walked past a guy he smiled so it worked better on it's own and sprayed before layering ggirl over the top of it even though some videos state the other way round, i think the projection is better with spraying it first and then layering perfume over the top once it has dried down!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

That girl in the video isn't the sharpest axe in the woodshed but she's funny. I really only like her cause she starts every video by calling us handsome sexy dirty bastards That and she always promises that this cologne or the next cologne will get me lots of vagina. She's toned it down probably because of sponsorships but the old ones can be hilarious to a guy. Nowdays she just says, this will get you lots of compliments, boring!

Comment

Si i tried out sample one which was the spray LPMP with the other stuff mixed in, i was dressed in short shorts that are really short just below the thigh, and a tight fitting crop top, so shoe laces become undone, so i bend over to fix them, and standing right behind me is a guy loading things into his truck, saying it's a hot day and then tries to beckon me over for conversation which i didn't lol!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

im a perfumer. waiting for any questions. depending on where you live, different companies u can buy aromachemicals from. perfumers apprentice, perfumer supply house, creatingperfumes, pellwall are some.

Comment

Originally posted by eroque View Post
              im a perfumer. waiting for any questions. depending on where you live, different companies u can buy aromachemicals from. perfumers apprentice, perfumer supply house, creatingperfumes, pellwall are some.
              That's good you should join in with us on the discussion!

Comment

• eroque
                eroque commented
                Editing a comment
                waiting for questions regarding this topic. where are we now in this discussion? alot of info already presented. need questions

okay my first question is does Iso E and Ambroxan create throw for perfume?
              could you combine one or the other with pheros?
              If i wanted to make a simple perfume for myself would perfumers alcohol, Iso E and Oud be enough?
              Do you always need to create top middle and base notes?

Comment

Does a woman need to wear Ambroxan or Iso E super to turn the guys heads?

Comment

• eroque
                  eroque commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no. ambrox is used as a substitute for real ambergris which acts as a pheromone aphrodisiac. its not the same though. IsoE is used as a building block in perfumes. does not have much character.

this brings a little smile. now the info i will provide is based on true facts , knowledge, experience and practice. i said im a certified perfumer because its true, not to say the saying or boasting for nothing. no bs. i know what i am talking about. to help others. i will answer your questions
                because its true, not to say the saying or boasting for nothing. no bs. i know what i am talking about. to help others. i will answer your questions 1 by 1.
                1. Both help in diffusion and projection.
                2.Yes, however in alcohol based formulas it will work better as both have big molecular structure which alcohol helps as an aid to diffuse. PXS has already some diffusion tech in their blends, means both aromachemicals could be already in them or not. no idea.
                3. Yes, if thats all u want it to be. The oud could be natural, an accord or fragrance oil. tell me what u have. perfume can be simple , complex or in the middle. i have a green accord that smells like fresh cut grass, hey if i want to smell like fresh grass one day i just throw it in. plain and simple.
                4.No. Top, middle and base notes are like instruments in a band. u can have good music with a guitar, bass and drums. or a good rhythm with only drums. most traditional classical perfumes have TMB notes, others are lineal perfumes. its like a simple good hit song compared to a classical symphony orchestra. etc etc etc. anyways there are alot of questions that will rise up and thats ok. i did a little thing here , for 7 plus years in the field. we are beggining to touch the bottom of the mountain dear. your welcome.

Comment

this brings a little smile. now the info i will provide is based on true facts , knowledge, experience and practice. i said im a certified perfumer because its true, not to say the saying or boasting for nothing. no bs. i know what i am talking about. to help others. i will answer your questions
                  because its true, not to say the saying or boasting for nothing. no bs. i know what i am talking about. to help others. i will answer your questions 1 by 1.
                  1. Both help in diffusion and projection.
                  2.Yes, however in alcohol based formulas it will work better as both have big molecular structure which alcohol helps as an aid to diffuse. PXS has already some diffusion tech in their blends, means both aromachemicals could be already in them or not. no idea.
                  3. Yes, if thats all u want it to be. The oud could be natural, an accord or fragrance oil. tell me what u have. perfume can be simple , complex or in the middle. i have a green accord that smells like fresh cut grass, hey if i want to smell like fresh grass one day i just throw it in. plain and simple.
                  4.No. Top, middle and base notes are like instruments in a band. u can have good music with a guitar, bass and drums. or a good rhythm with only drums. most traditional classical perfumes have TMB notes, others are lineal perfumes. its like a simple good hit song compared to a classical symphony orchestra. etc etc etc. anyways there are alot of questions that will rise up and thats ok. i did a little thing here , for 7 plus years in the field. we are beggining to touch the bottom of the mountain dear. your welcome.
                  Thankyou for your info very interesting, the Oud is this one below!

which cut grass scent do you use, i like cut grass scents, used to like Grass showergel from Lush!
                  how many drops or ml do you add?

Comment

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that oud may have already Iso in it. dont know. france is a pioneer in perfumery. they have great perfumes and perfumers. where do u live?

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i saw a grass perfume from lush. the green accord i use is a mix of AC, one of them is cis 3 hexenol. which is the most cut grass scent. i mix green with other things . citrus, airy, lily scents

So what did you think of Coconuts 50/50 iso e super and ambroxan. Any recommendations on ratios. I'm after more projection also of xs pheromones. Right now If I want further projection I reach for another brand and can get a few more feet.

Should we try putting these mixtures under pheromones or over top of them or should we mix them directly into the pheromones or vice versa?

Comment

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    for a women iso and ambroxan only its uncommon alone. usually its mixed with flowers, citruses, fruit, vanilla ambery scents oh and woods.

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    for a man its ok. that percentage. if u guys tell me which naturals and aromachemicals u have i could give u a recipe.

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm just getting started so I don't have any but they are supposed to deliver 4 tomorrow. A long road ahead of me but I'll be working bases first.

how much cis 3 hexenol do you add?, how many ml?

Comment

• eroque
                    eroque commented
                    Editing a comment
                    u should try some Hedione definitly.. what type of scent do you prefer on yourself?

2 drops per 1 ml. do u live in usa? europe? asia?

Comment

2 drops per 1 ml. do u live in usa? europe? asia?
                    Europe

Comment

I like Grassy scents on myself, i also like Lush karma and used to like Tramp till they disconned it, also liked Jungle when it was a forum special many years ago!

Comment

In chemicals i only have iso E, ambroxan, sandalwood, and oud, as well as the alcohol.

Comment

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          which note?

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i was talking about the cis 3 hexanol, fresh grass

• eroque
                          eroque commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yea, its short lived but high impact- u only need little to make it notice

Well I finally took delivery of my few things. I took a whiff of them all and I did feel a pheromonal like hit. I can't say I detected any scent with z11 or amber extreme. Ambroxan is nice, iso e super did have a detectable odor. I guess next step is weighing out some dilutions and figuring out that stuff. I have to do some research and figure out what the concentrations are before I can figure out dilutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Well I finally took delivery of my few things. I took a whiff of them all and I did feel a pheromonal like hit. I can't say I detected any scent with z11 or amber extreme. Ambroxan is nice, iso e super did have a detectable odor. I guess next step is weighing out some dilutions and figuring out that stuff. I have to do some research and figure out what the concentrations are before I can figure out dilutions.
                          Try in the 10ml bottle like i did with the same concentrations, that's what the woman at the lab said.

Comment

Yesterday used 3 sprays of Dua tom ford hybrid lost cherry and caramel, 3 sprays of Ambroxan over the top on dry down and 2 drops of connections!
                            well, i wore a halter neck top into a restaurant and the hits were from just women, the first was a waitress who said i had the ideal top for drinking cocktails, then after that went super market shopping and the young women in her thirties at the till couldn't keep her eyes off me, when we left the till i looked around behind like we gals do with the guys and she was still looking at me lol!
                            so this works very for those that are lesbians!

Comment

Any updates on your Ambroxan/Iso E mixes?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X