yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How to Make A Simple Perfume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Make A Simple Perfume

We are lucky to have such pure Pheromone molecules available to us. I have been toying with ideas that match Steve's Pheromone categories to the cover scents we chose. The idea being, not so much to choose a cover scent on a whim but to actually match, say its sensuality to your pheromones sensuality, Its status to your pheromones status, Its playfulness to your pheromones playfulness.

I have to be honest, I have only starting to look at scents as in depth as pheromones since Covid and have only just cast off the ropes from the dock and begun this journey.

But, my pheromone journey began by researching research on just a couple molecules and rapidly branching out to a few more so I could both understand and communicate what I was experiencing. I also had to completely revamp my understanding of humanity, neuroscience and the endocrine system. The next stage is understanding scents.

Here is a video on how to make the most basic of skin scents with some proportions so we don't get lost. Once I figure out an economical way to procure these chemicals I'll pass it on but we are basically looking for about 6 chemicals to start.

Well, I'm getting away from simple but I don't want to lose a couple links. This next one covers several suppliers and some basic aroma chemicals he says we should have as a base. I notice he's not going expensive so that's nice. I also notice that he recommends some stuff for feminine perfumes. I have been thinking that a lot of traditionally feminine notes ca also be playful, fruits come first to my mind but they would probably have to be freshened with citruses to be playful yet masculine. So, this is a reasonable expansion from the base chemicals in the above video.

Comment

And here is an example of another way to build fragrances though he leaves out the chemical names but he does give the generic names. The names are important but that's their trade secrets. For example I just found 6 different apple chemicals at just one supplier. Another perfumer says that the way he learned was to just as a hobby make one accord at a time until you really understand say something like an apple or a rose, so I doubt we could recreate a Roja in a morning's work.

Comment

been thinking about getting my hands on some Ios E super to project the perfumes better!
        Renowned fragrance reviewer, Steven Gavrielatos gives tips on how to make your fragrance linger a bit longer on you From unscented lotion to Iso-E-Super, pe ...
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Found this on the internet to make a simple perfume:
          The Recipe
          1. Add 80 drops of carrier oil to the perfume bottle.
          2. With a dropper, add in 10 drops of the essential oil base notes, followed by 5 drops of head note, and 5 drops of heart notes.
          3. Seal the bottle and shake well (and again before each use).
          4. Label your creation.
          5. Store in a cool, dark place.
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
            been thinking about getting my hands on some Ios E super to project the perfumes better!
            https://parfumplusmag.com/uncategori...e-last-longer/
            From my understanding, It's actually Ambroxan to get distance. I'm under the new impression that iso e super while possibly being pheromine like is used a to anchor onto the skin.

Consider trying both, ISO e super for woody chypre fragrances and ambroxan for ambery stuff. I don't know much about hedione yet but they use it in florals to get lift.

Or you could just Overspray and later in the video she goes nuts with ambroxan

jump tp 1246 for ambroxan, on youtube is a link to how she makes her own ambroxan. Like 5 times normal strength.

Comment

Great interesting video, couldn't find her one on ambroxin

Comment

The first time I watched this I really liked it because it was simple enough for me to do. I didn't post it for you because she seems to not have any regard for safe concentrations. She is using 5 times the recommended concentration. But, she does keep it very simple!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is highest grade Ambroxan, made in Switzerland. I really don't know if the difference between the generics can be detected

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com...-crystals.aspx

Here's some Perfumers alcohol

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com...de-parfum.aspx

And here is Ambroxan from a UK company, it looks like Chinese stuff. I was reading that it settles out at high concentrations without machine stirring but I know UK is better for you and I'm sure its good for experiments.

https://pellwall.com/shop/ingredient...lids/ambroxan/

I suppose they have 200 proof perfumers alcohol too.

Here's some ISO e super that is local to you too.

https://pellwall.com/shop/ingredient...s/iso-e-super/.

I know that you can buy all this stuff premixed on eBay and Etsy but I'm keeping this thread to more about, do it yourself and just making our bases is where we start.

Comment

Just bought Iso E super and ambroxin from this website, they are a lab in france and deliver all over the world!!
                    Découvrez un produit synthétique l'Iso E Super vendu par 30 grammes ! Incorporez le dans vos compositions selon vos envies ! Livraison possible à domicile !

Comment

I have no idea who is best to buy off of but france should have lots of perfume materials around

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        I have no idea who is best to buy off of but france should have lots of perfume materials around
                        She also said you can use 96° alcohol that you can buy in any drug store to make the spray as long as it's the white one without the camphor!

Comment

Just adding this for reading!
                          Became interested in this scent, and saw a thread made by a guy who did this, but as I am totally new to DIY, I need a little help. I perused the "Primer Thread" already, but I feel like this might be a little different as it is just one note? Not really sure what I'm doing here. So I just...

Comment

Some info on Iso e variants

I know, a horse so beaten it's basically salami now. But there are zero details on this online. I've only found people saying Molecule 01 differs from clones. As we probably know, it uses an IFF captive called Iso-Gamma Super. Nobody can purchase this variant without a company contract. Clones...

Comment

Just recieved both Iso E super which in the bottle is fairly undetectable, where as Ambroxin gives off this very manly close to the skin sensual scent!

Comment

• Just recieved my Iso E super and ambroxin and just made my first fragrance in 10ml bottle of steves and i just think i have fallen in love with my self, it's soo sensual soo now for what i did!
                                  I took a 10ml roller ball of LPMP perfume oil and drew out using a pippette 5ml and put it into a dousing tube with graduations on it, then i took my alcohol for making perfume and drew out 5ml and then mixed them both together in the tube, then i poured the contents into the 10ml bottle of steves that he sent me and then added to the bottle 5 drops of DM oil,5 drops of EST oil and 5 drops of Neno and then shook them all up together with the lid on, then i took the lid off and added 0.1ml of Iso E super first and then 0.1ml of Ambroxin to the same bottle and shook them all up together and voila i have a very sensual perfume!
                                Just read somewhere on the internet that women are typically drawn to the smell of Ambroxan, might explain why i'm loving myself lol
                                Last edited by Coconut; 07-01-2022, 09:26 AM. Reason: needed to add some info

Comment

What were your concentrations on the neno and est? Regular 12.5 stuff?

Comment

What were your concentrations on the neno and est? Regular 12.5 stuff?
                                    No both 5mcg

Comment

I also think that 0.1ml for both Iso E super and Ambroxin are enough anything higher could start to give headaches, so keeping it light is the key!

Comment

From my understanding, It's actually Ambroxan to get distance. I'm under the new impression that iso e super while possibly being pheromine like is used a to anchor onto the skin.

Consider trying both, ISO e super for woody chypre fragrances and ambroxan for ambery stuff. I don't know much about hedione yet but they use it in florals to get lift.

Or you could just Overspray and later in the video she goes nuts with ambroxan

jump tp 1246 for ambroxan, on youtube is a link to how she makes her own ambroxan. Like 5 times normal strength.

I think it's the other way around. I have Molecule 01 and Molecule 02, which are IES and ambroxan by themselves, respectively, and I actually avoid using M1 as a cover scent most of the time because the diffusion it causes is completely over the top, like a cloud that extends many feet away from you. I think M2 is nice as a compliment to something that smells fine on its own already, like Flirt, but I don't think it would be useful as a cover scent for most of the status or sexual blends.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X