yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primross
    replied
    my Brand has 30% off also www.barrettfragrances.com check out our youtube reviews

Leave a comment:

• Chris74
    replied
    A nice discount from PUA brand this weekend

They have a 30% off sale this weekend instead of the usual 15%

Code is DUA30

Starts 29/09 6pm PST
    Ends 04/10 6pm PST​

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Naughty I suspect . Ya think those heels are high enough?
    They should be for me (tiny tot) lol

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Naughty I suspect . Ya think those heels are high enough?

Leave a comment:

• Coconut
    replied
    I use these 2:

only for women i guess

Leave a comment:

• coder
    replied
    So, I used to like Tommy Hilfiger cologne when I was a "yonker" (Achievement test memories coming back!), so today I decided to run out and pick up a bottle. I haven't worn cologne in years due to family sensitivities. After applying 'mones, I sprayed 2 squirts of the "current" Tommy Hilfiger cologne on. I have to say, it's not what I remember AT ALL, BUT it has a VERY similar smell to 'mones but with a GOOD twist. So, I'm going to see how today goes with this as a cover. I really don't want something overpowering like a musk just to cover the 'mones smell.

Leave a comment:

• Silvia
    replied
    Originally posted by happytaps View Post
    do you guys pour the cover scent in the bottle of pheromonexs or do you spray one on top of each other?
    If you use your own cover scent i suggest you to spray it on top of the pheromone

Leave a comment:

• happytaps
    replied
    do you guys pour the cover scent in the bottle of pheromonexs or do you spray one on top of each other?

Leave a comment:

• happytaps
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I use Dua fragrances and they are good quality I do recommend. They go a little crazy on hybrids and tribrids tho

Leave a comment:

• Silvia
    replied
    i just moved that topic to the correct directory

Leave a comment:

• Silvia
    commented on 's reply
    yep if you want to cover it well ,you have to choose a stronger cover

• bhillboy37
    replied
    Revisiting this. I have been reluctant to wear this in the hotter months so I shelved it to winter. Not only did I smell it bad, my kid said I smelled like piss and random people said it smelled like piss around them. I am into fragrances but the lighter notes of warm weather kept me from using the mones. I'm thinking I need to wear something a little more musky as a cover.

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Originally posted by bhillboy37 View Post
    I am finding out that the cover scents included in XS are not very...covering and when I use an additional cover, it seems to wear off within an hour or 2, leaving only the pissy smell of pheromones. I need a good way to cover this smell up. It is extremely off-putting I need some help or i won't be able to use the mones. What really works for you all?

Boy37!! We are so glad to have you here. It seems you are sensitive to the smell of pheromones. I am not but I know there are a few of our clients who had to search around to find the right cover scent that they can successfully use with their pheromones.

You don't have to use cover scents with your pheromones and they don't make them more effective but for peeps like you who are sensitive to the smells of mones it is a challenge to find the right fragrance or fragrances.

I know there is a lot of information on here about it. My awesome forum team already gave some great suggestions

Keep us updated.

Leave a comment:

• Silvia
    commented on 's reply
    becauseeeeeeee.why not

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Only if you don't have a full bottle of sospiro pura already. If you got the real thing, why clone? So many fragrances/pheromones, so little time.

• Silvia
    replied
    Yeah its about 70$ for 60ml here as well;I should give it a try.My husband is addicted to perfumes ,so i guess he will love it too .

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    They sell it in two sizes too I know nothing of European distribution though or I'd throw a link your way. I can get the large 120ml here for under 70 US dollars ebay, 50 for 60ml

• Silvia
    commented on 's reply
    i have to give it a try

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Best clone I own. Probably favorite but I have to be in vanilla mood.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X