yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    I have the clone of that AL Harhamain amber oud Gold. It is fantastic. It lasts forever and always wins the left arm right arm challenge.

• Silvia
    replied
    I just want to share that i discovered the best perfume of my life
    It's called Sospiro Erba Pura - its unisex and it covers the pheromones great.
    Its pretty strong perfume

Leave a comment:

• C-west
    replied
    This is where you gotta be proactive and do some personal research to find the kind of fragrance that not only works well with your skin, but can mask the smell of the pheromones without affecting the silage. You gotta become a bit of a fragrance connoisseur.

I’d hop onto Jeremy Fragrance YouTube channel. He has a lot of fragrance suggestions that I’ve personally looked into.

WATCH this one
    Image ConsultantLife | Style | CoachJoin the YouTube Channel Membership: * https://bit.ly/JoinYouTubeKSSupport the channel here:* Donate: https://streamele...

Kevin Samuels is a master Image consultant & knows how to match great fragrance with style. Watch all his fragrance videos and you’ll have an idea for your first starter kit to compliment yo Mones baby. Get it boy

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Only a couple smell pissy. There like 4 bajillion different fragrances out there and xs only has about 20. I use this website to sort through them https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Xerjoff.html and a couple decanters to get small samples of the real juice. I'm using www.Perfuum.com recently prices and sprayers are nice selection is sparse but well curated. The girls are liking the DUA Nitrix mentioned. No experience with them personally yet. Fragrances are real hit and miss based on what you READ. You have to wear them a few times. There ARE old standards that everyone likes and Steve sells some clones under designer fragrances and samples are available and the fragrances themselves are as cheap as decants but can go a lot further, Great deals if you are sure you like them.

I've been lucky on ebay but don't like to use them and prefer to find other vendors with their own websites. I feel like they are more legitimate than a fly by night on ebay. but, like I said, experience so far with full bottles on ebay has worked out ok. I seem to be settling on Dior scents, lighter but quality, Tom Ford for heavy and Al haramain for strong clones. Dior keeps bringing me back, I'm an old Fahrenheit guy. Not expensive but timeless compliment getter, seductive and warm for nights and winter. The other Diors for summer and spring evenings.

Another idea is find some nice perfume spots and start making regular visits, they have tones of samples and if you fall for something expensive you can order on the net, or order decants on the net. I have a sephora nearby, a macys, Nordstrom's an hour away but they have stuff Sephora and macy's don't handle. Wear some pheromones and charm the counter girls.

Leave a comment:

• XSteveO
    replied
    XS is not about fragrances. We make that pretty clear. Find one you like and use it.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    This brand prides themselves on long wearing, potent fragrances.
    I have quite a few myself and almost all of them last longer than 8 hours for me. (great when you're concerned about bleed through...)
    DUA Fragrances hand crafts premium perfumes, colognes, and fragrances in Los Angeles. Our exquisite collection is perfect for anyone who loves luxury and wants to feel unique.

Check the reviews there

Leave a comment:

• bhillboy37
    started a topic Cover Scents

Cover Scents

I am finding out that the cover scents included in XS are not very...covering and when I use an additional cover, it seems to wear off within an hour or 2, leaving only the pissy smell of pheromones. I need a good way to cover this smell up. It is extremely off-putting I need some help or i won't be able to use the mones. What really works for you all?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X