yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Scents

I am finding out that the cover scents included in XS are not very...covering and when I use an additional cover, it seems to wear off within an hour or 2, leaving only the pissy smell of pheromones. I need a good way to cover this smell up. It is extremely off-putting I need some help or i won't be able to use the mones. What really works for you all?

This brand prides themselves on long wearing, potent fragrances.
    I have quite a few myself and almost all of them last longer than 8 hours for me. (great when you're concerned about bleed through...)
    DUA Fragrances hand crafts premium perfumes, colognes, and fragrances in Los Angeles. Our exquisite collection is perfect for anyone who loves luxury and wants to feel unique.

Check the reviews there
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

XS is not about fragrances. We make that pretty clear. Find one you like and use it.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Only a couple smell pissy. There like 4 bajillion different fragrances out there and xs only has about 20. I use this website to sort through them https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Xerjoff.html and a couple decanters to get small samples of the real juice. I'm using www.Perfuum.com recently prices and sprayers are nice selection is sparse but well curated. The girls are liking the DUA Nitrix mentioned. No experience with them personally yet. Fragrances are real hit and miss based on what you READ. You have to wear them a few times. There ARE old standards that everyone likes and Steve sells some clones under designer fragrances and samples are available and the fragrances themselves are as cheap as decants but can go a lot further, Great deals if you are sure you like them.

I've been lucky on ebay but don't like to use them and prefer to find other vendors with their own websites. I feel like they are more legitimate than a fly by night on ebay. but, like I said, experience so far with full bottles on ebay has worked out ok. I seem to be settling on Dior scents, lighter but quality, Tom Ford for heavy and Al haramain for strong clones. Dior keeps bringing me back, I'm an old Fahrenheit guy. Not expensive but timeless compliment getter, seductive and warm for nights and winter. The other Diors for summer and spring evenings.

Another idea is find some nice perfume spots and start making regular visits, they have tones of samples and if you fall for something expensive you can order on the net, or order decants on the net. I have a sephora nearby, a macys, Nordstrom's an hour away but they have stuff Sephora and macy's don't handle. Wear some pheromones and charm the counter girls.

Comment

This is where you gotta be proactive and do some personal research to find the kind of fragrance that not only works well with your skin, but can mask the smell of the pheromones without affecting the silage. You gotta become a bit of a fragrance connoisseur.

I’d hop onto Jeremy Fragrance YouTube channel. He has a lot of fragrance suggestions that I’ve personally looked into.

WATCH this one
          Image ConsultantLife | Style | CoachJoin the YouTube Channel Membership: * https://bit.ly/JoinYouTubeKSSupport the channel here:* Donate: https://streamele...

Kevin Samuels is a master Image consultant & knows how to match great fragrance with style. Watch all his fragrance videos and you’ll have an idea for your first starter kit to compliment yo Mones baby. Get it boy

Comment

I just want to share that i discovered the best perfume of my life
            It's called Sospiro Erba Pura - its unisex and it covers the pheromones great.
            Its pretty strong perfume

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Best clone I own. Probably favorite but I have to be in vanilla mood.

• Silvia
              Silvia commented
              Editing a comment
              i have to give it a try

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              They sell it in two sizes too I know nothing of European distribution though or I'd throw a link your way. I can get the large 120ml here for under 70 US dollars ebay, 50 for 60ml

Yeah its about 70$ for 60ml here as well;I should give it a try.My husband is addicted to perfumes ,so i guess he will love it too .

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              Only if you don't have a full bottle of sospiro pura already. If you got the real thing, why clone? So many fragrances/pheromones, so little time.

• Silvia
              Silvia commented
              Editing a comment
              becauseeeeeeee.why not

Originally posted by bhillboy37 View Post
            I am finding out that the cover scents included in XS are not very...covering and when I use an additional cover, it seems to wear off within an hour or 2, leaving only the pissy smell of pheromones. I need a good way to cover this smell up. It is extremely off-putting I need some help or i won't be able to use the mones. What really works for you all?

Boy37!! We are so glad to have you here. It seems you are sensitive to the smell of pheromones. I am not but I know there are a few of our clients who had to search around to find the right cover scent that they can successfully use with their pheromones.

You don't have to use cover scents with your pheromones and they don't make them more effective but for peeps like you who are sensitive to the smells of mones it is a challenge to find the right fragrance or fragrances.

I know there is a lot of information on here about it. My awesome forum team already gave some great suggestions

Keep us updated.

Comment

Revisiting this. I have been reluctant to wear this in the hotter months so I shelved it to winter. Not only did I smell it bad, my kid said I smelled like piss and random people said it smelled like piss around them. I am into fragrances but the lighter notes of warm weather kept me from using the mones. I'm thinking I need to wear something a little more musky as a cover.

Comment

• Silvia
                Silvia commented
                Editing a comment
                yep if you want to cover it well ,you have to choose a stronger cover

i just moved that topic to the correct directory

Comment

I use Dua fragrances and they are good quality I do recommend. They go a little crazy on hybrids and tribrids tho
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

do you guys pour the cover scent in the bottle of pheromonexs or do you spray one on top of each other?

Comment

do you guys pour the cover scent in the bottle of pheromonexs or do you spray one on top of each other?

Comment

Originally posted by happytaps View Post
                      If you use your own cover scent i suggest you to spray it on top of the pheromone

Comment

So, I used to like Tommy Hilfiger cologne when I was a "yonker" (Achievement test memories coming back!), so today I decided to run out and pick up a bottle. I haven't worn cologne in years due to family sensitivities. After applying 'mones, I sprayed 2 squirts of the "current" Tommy Hilfiger cologne on. I have to say, it's not what I remember AT ALL, BUT it has a VERY similar smell to 'mones but with a GOOD twist. So, I'm going to see how today goes with this as a cover. I really don't want something overpowering like a musk just to cover the 'mones smell.
                        Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                        Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

I use these 2:

only for women i guess
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Naughty I suspect . Ya think those heels are high enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              Naughty I suspect . Ya think those heels are high enough?
                              They should be for me (tiny tot) lol
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

A nice discount from PUA brand this weekend

They have a 30% off sale this weekend instead of the usual 15%

Code is DUA30

Starts 29/09 6pm PST
                                Ends 04/10 6pm PST​

Comment

my Brand has 30% off also www.barrettfragrances.com check out our youtube reviews
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X