yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Cover Scents Dissipating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Cover Scents Dissipating

I’m noticing that the cover scents for pheros I order seem to dissipate within a few hours leaving me with just the phero scent.
    I usually go with the fresh scent of XS, Cool Water, and Acqua.
    Is this the norm for my selection or all XS cover scents?
    Should I just stick with purchasing a cologne and cover with that?

Hasn’t happened to me, but I do scent it myself. I use nobility, and I’m looking to start on Le Male. Acqua on me lasted 40+ hours and two showers tho.

Comment

I don't know that they dissipate to quickly but I only have a couple. They are mixed at eue de toilette strength though and many of my designer originals at that strength start to fade in a few hours. Fresh scents tend to dissipate quickly in general and what you have left are the base notes. I am finding my skin chemistry changing with the summer but that, for me at least is making things stronger.

Its frustrating I know, every once in a while I bump into a clone that really lasts and isn't harsh and other times I pay a lot for stuff that doesn't last more than a couple hours. Its even worse when other talk about how great it is and how long it lasts and such. I just chalk it up to skin types, diet and I'm real suspicious about soaps.

And then there are a few that I can't smell but other people can. Those make me screw up and put on too much. I have two women that I can ask what they think of a cologne. Perhaps ask someone else if they can still smell the scent.

Comment

Thanks for the replies and explanation on the scents. I think the best way to find out is what you do yourself M…just ask others how it smells. 👍🏼
        I think that’s why so many people over spray colognes anyway, they just become desensitized to the scent or wearer’s sense of smell is weak.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X