yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Spraying on clothes a bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for bringing back this old post from the grave but this is a good discussion. Personally I used to always spray on my hair/clothes because I have a tendency to wash out the mones if I spray them on my wrists. However, I have to agree the build up on clothing is not good and the diffusion is not good either because of the temperature. I more recently prefer spraying on the neck + hair mostly. Of course with a spray vs oil it is easy to get the collar of clothing as well so you have to be careful. Hair is nice as your head is like a heatsink and tends to help with diffusion, I also found though it is easy to buildup on hair more than skin if you spray throughout the day. Personally I would say #1 best location for me is on my neck (especially from the back) and hair.

I've also experimenting back in the day with spraying paper...yes paper....back when I was applying to colleges I have sprayed my paper application + scholarship papers with A314...I had some good success...I figured even if the mones didn't work the nice smell would certainly please whoever was responsible for going through my application and would put them in a good mood. I have used this as well when applying for a green card for my wife and it only took 5 months vs the average 12-15 months....coincidence? I am not sure but I can't deny that a good smell will always put someone in a good mood and likely make them want to work with your application! lol....
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X