yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Spraying on clothes a bad idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Spraying on clothes a bad idea?

With social or female phero products that don't contain copulins, I often spritz some on my clothes or hair for better diffusion. Particularly in colder weather when I have more layers on. Yesterday I purchased some products here for the first time, including Fantasy, Connections & Flirt. None of these products appear to have ingredients in them that would make spraying them on clothes a really bad thing, but since the products sound rather potent I thought I'd ask advice before I get to experiment with them. Does anyone think it would be unwise to try clothes/hair spraying with these? Or has anyone tried it? It's heading into winter here in Australia and I'm aiming to use these products mainly in work and general life, so people aren't going to be snuffling me from right up close most of the time.

I ordered most with the Pink Sugar type scent, if that helps at all.

Hi! You purchased some great items! As long as it doesn't contain cops, I almost always also add a spritz to clothes or hair. I like to spray flirt 1x on neck (and swipe while wet w/ arms /and wrists) and then spritz another time on my shirt or hair. With connections, I often spritz only on my hair/top of head-- still super effective but helps prevent me from over sharing. I especially like a spritz of pheros (again assuming it is a social like flirt that isn't copped) on top of my head-- since most men are taller than me, I feel the extra spritz on hair/ top of head really aids in diffusion.

Comment

• potiongirl
      potiongirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! That is sooo clever! Of course it's better to not be oversharing and blurting and I wondered how to apply connections without dosing myself. Top of the head! yay

Yeh, on clothes is good, they always say near the collar/neck area of shirt. And near the
    cuffs/wrist area of shirt. I have tried those over the years. Often the mones will be there
    on your clothes, the next day, if it is a jacket, jumper, cardigan. Easy off in the wash.
    The top of the head contains a lot of heat, especially now it's almost winter in oz. I have
    sprayed many times, directly on top of my head, short hair male. Good diffusion, and close
    to people's noses. Give it a go. What works for some, may not work for others, but better
    to try, than to never try at all.
    Smile and be Happy

Comment

I always remember people saying it needs to be sprayed on the skin

Comment

Well.., I wear copulins in my hair.., and good results just during romantic times, lol

Comment

I'd advise to spray on skin where the pulse areas are. Wrists, neck, chest etc. When you get excited and your heart starts pounding a bit more, like, in new situations or spotting something exciting, when you are in interaction with others you send mones from yourself. They stay close to skin but when that pulse areas gain more bloodflow, mones do their thang. Belive me

Comment

On clothing is fine. Just understand that while they last longer on there, it also means they're not leaving the clothes as easily, which can mean less diffusion into the air and towards those around you. That's why Magpie suggests on the cuffs or collars of your shirts, because heat from your wrists and/or body will help with getting them to evaporate and diffuse through the air.

There was one male pheromone product that was advised by a few users on Ptalk/Ptruth to wear on clothes only as it could be a health hazard. I think the pheromone molecule was Meo-Est? Something about estrogenic effects and something something. It would make ladies feel really comfortable.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

That is a good question and I think the feedback from everyone was super useful. I personally don't do it as I know that pheromones is the paint brush and your skin is the canvas. Pheromone usage is all about attaching that type of vibe, feeling, connection to you the wearer and so by applying it to your skin or hair then the vibe or connection is associated with you and not your clothes or a pillow or couch or chair etc.

Don't get me wrong,pheromones is experimental as hell and the more you experiment with the wildest of stuff and get results the further it pushes pheromone research. Many persons have sprayed their clothes and received good results , this is just my opinion.

Comment

Ahh, this is like a Chevy vs Ford, Apples vs Oranges, Mac vs PC or Seattle vs New England (no argument there of course!) debate. There's always two sides to this question. I tend to lean towards applications being on the skin vs on clothes. The reason why is the pheros mix with your body chem and can be more effective that way...or ineffective if your body chem isn't compatible with the mix. Now maybe as a hybrid answer, you could split your dosage, half on clothes (near warmer areas as previously suggested) and half on yourself. It's just a theory but I would think the idea is that you'd have the mix diffusing a bit slower, but longer from the portion on the clothes and you'd have the other half diffusing quicker but mixed with your body chem. Never done it as I try to avoid applying to clothes but it's worth a shot

Comment

I would agree with Octane; but I am still learning as I go too. In reading about the products and money in general, a big part of it is body chemistry. That said, over the years I have certainly sprayed a bit of cologne on clothing as well, so I would think that the same would apply to the mones. However, results may vary, as they are designed to interact with body chemistry. I have been playing with a spray on her pillow when I get a chance here and there. I have not noticed any specific results, and I may be just wasting product, but have to wonder if she falls asleep thinking about me. Interesting question for sure.
                  Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting for sure.

Comment

ok. I will try some of mones on clothes now. Thanks for report Morgaine

Comment

Ive been gone a long time. I think the only reason I asked is because when I was a "rookie" the first company I used was LuvEssentials. it might have been MAG, or just MA but I remember wearing too much, spraying on clothes, and probably never properly cleaning it off. I was like 18? lots of attention from older women and one 40 yr old coworker always got hot flashes lol. Pherlure was another early choice, and man did women love that stuff. One hottie customer was groping me haha and my coworkers couldnt believe it. A food service worker thatd come in always wanted to smell me but real close and creepily. Everyone tells me its snake oil, but my results cant lie. Maybe it is now

Comment

Welcome back CJ! What's new with you in the pheromone world? What products are you testing out right now?

Comment

2015 hasnt been a good year personally.

As far as stuff Ive worn I was really just going through what I already had. L2K v1 was a go to for awhile maybe with shine or Xist. Wasnt going out so only used at work(stores) or friends/family. Noticed evolve oil one drop gave one of my coworkers(blonde 20s) hot flashes.
                          Yesterday was wearing 2 sprays Xist and 2 sprays Taboo and a attractive blonde mom (late 30s early 40s) as I walked by her on purpose to check her out hahaha she quickly smiled and whispered to me to pretend yell at her 2 kids to stop playing with some toys. I obliged and we had some fun with it and she told her kids she asked me to do that lol and I was cheesin'
                          I just bought 30 ml bottles of both didnt have any left. I had issues with the new xist bottle not spraying so McGyvered from the empty l2k bottle after trying to clean it. Prolly done poorly but how tainted could I have made the xist with just the different sprayer.
                          Whether its A7 drops, evolve drops, L2k combo'd with something I at least get women hovering near me, asking me questions, or even invading personal space as a worker

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                            tells me its snake oil, but my results cant lie. Maybe it is now
                            Maybe it's snake oil now? Or what were you referring to here?

Comment

• CJW255
                              CJW255 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Im saying when I used it like 10 years ago maybe it was a real product and now its snake oil? i dunno but if it wasnt $50 I prolly get some just for the scent

• RTBoss
                              RTBoss commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I see - you're saying Pherlure worked for you in the past, but now it's snake oil perhaps. Pago seems to still recommend the stuff, if his opinion means anything to you.

Spraying on clothes is a bad idea because you clothes will smell bad over time. It's really hard to wash out some of the mones, as they're very sticky.

On skin the mones will diffuse better and more natural. Take good care of your skin when washing. Use moisturizing body wash, so it's not too dry. Your results will be even better.

Comment

• RTBoss
                              RTBoss commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Unless you're a greasy Italian man like me! No moisture needed, lol!

cant say directly a bad idea, But definitely not a good idea

Comment

Good discussion! I personally love putting pheromones in my hair. My main dose is on my skin though.

Comment

Spraying on clothing is not advisable for several reasons:

First, the porous nature of clothing will significantly reduce diffusion because the molecules are bound/trapped by the fibers.

Secondly, pheromone molecules are naturally degraded by skin flora. In fabric, they will last much longer, and could lead to OD if you do not make sure to thoroughly wash the article of clothing.

Diffusion relies primarily upon heat, and clothing is usually several tens of degrees cooler than bare skin.

In cold weather, spraying on clothing will actually LESSEN diffusion, since there is a larger temperature differential between your body and the fabric.

Try backs of your hands/wrists. I have found that you can more easily control your cloud this way, and rubbing the backs of your hands together can be a quick way to "boost" your cloud.

Comment

• potiongirl
                                  potiongirl commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Except I wash my hands a lot during the day and don't want to waste phero spray by washing it off. But I get what you're saying.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X