yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Key to Cover scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have Temptress waiting for me to use it. Thanks for letting me know I'm gonna have to cover it up LOL.
    I am sure it will be fine.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.
      I LOVE Sweet Sensation! It's my go to but i do get in other's on occasion. I just ordered my first Le Chocolate and Jasmin Vanilla! My favoorite perfumes are Angel and Feve Deliciouse and they both have vanilla base. I hope I like the Chocolate!

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, some mone smell bad on me to begin with, but every one dries down to non existent smell who don't bleed through for me. Temptress can have a little stench, but my vanilla perfume hides it.
      Thanks for the warning! I have about 3-4 mini Temptress samples sitting around I haven't tried yet... Usually the other Scented mones cover up the unscented ones well. I own PSEL in 30ml unscented and I pair it other scented ones thank goodness.
      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.
        Why thank you lol. I can't keep a perfume scent on me to save my life. So apply my scent, then my mones -and the cover fades away... I'm left with nothing but mones lol. I haven't ever had a problem with people commenting on the smell before whether I apply them at home or in front of someone.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Why thank you lol. I can't keep a perfume scent on me to save my life. So apply my scent, then my mones -and the cover fades away... I'm left with nothing but mones lol. I haven't ever had a problem with people commenting on the smell before whether I apply them at home or in front of someone.
          So the mones come LAST? I been doin it the other way around all this time... No wonder I prefer pre-scented!

the wire wow GIF
          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Vicki Lee
            Vicki Lee commented
            Editing a comment
            It's ok chica I did the sameee thing when I first started.

Originally posted by Sunny View Post

So the mones come LAST? I been doin it the other way around all this time... No wonder I prefer pre-scented!

the wire wow GIF

Comment

Some people won't interpret them (some molecules) as terrible smelling ! But I'd rather avoid the risk too!

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Some people won't interpret them (some molecules) as terrible smelling ! But I'd rather avoid the risk too!
              Yup, take no chances! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                This is not meant to be a necropost but it could be of help for some people to understand why to one person the scent of certain pheromones is not detectable whereas to the other person it just stinks.
                I've read in a science magazine that a part of the human population can't smell the scent of certain pheromones, they have been called "nose blind" and to the other part of the population certain pheromones have a extraordinary strong stink like cat pee.
                Scientist do think (not proved yet) it could be caused by a gene just like with the consume of asparagus. It is proved that there is a gene responsible for the urine to stink after some people had asparagus whereas the urine of other people does not seem to be affected.

Comment

Do you guys think that FXS is a scent strong enough to cover the scent of products like Xist and Ascend?
                  Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

Comment

Originally posted by OrcaWhale View Post
                    Do you guys think that FXS is a scent strong enough to cover the scent of products like Xist and Ascend?
                    Are you talking about getting them pre-scented in FXS or getting the FXS fragrance concentrate and scent the blends yourself?

From what I've read in some posts Xist is more a lightweight pheromone smell wise and that could function. But I don't have Xist in my stash therefore don't take my word for it. Ascend (with cops) on the other hand I have in my stash and, at least for me, it is a stinker and I doubt FXS pre-scented can cover the smell.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X