Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Key to Cover scents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Key to Cover scents

    Is there one on here? All of my bottles have different color dots on top and I don't know which is which. I'm placing an order and I know I like the gold dot smell but I have no idea what that scent is. Also have some with purple dots which I can't stand. I think that one is amber rose??

    Anyone know the key to the colors for women please?
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

    WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

  • #2
    My apologies but I don't understand what you're asking?
    When you're ordering, if usually has two separate drop down lists. One for male scents and another for female scents.
    Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
    different color = sample (s)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      My apologies but I don't understand what you're asking?
      When you're ordering, if usually has two separate drop down lists. One for male scents and another for female scents.
      There is a colored dot on each bottle once you receive your order that indicates what the cover scent is. I have light pink,, gold, bronze, purple and I don't know what the scent is cause the name isn't printed on them. Just the colors I want to know the key to the colors so I can place my next order with the right cover scents . I don't like unscented for some of them
      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

      WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sunny View Post
        Is there one on here? All of my bottles have different color dots on top and I don't know which is which. I'm placing an order and I know I like the gold dot smell but I have no idea what that scent is. Also have some with purple dots which I can't stand. I think that one is amber rose??

        Anyone know the key to the colors for women please?
        Look on your account you can see your order history and it should list what cover scent you ordered that specific Phero bottle in. Hope that helps πŸ€—.
        Disclaimer: all of my bottles are unscented and that is an educated guess.
        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

          Look on your account you can see your order history and it should list what cover scent you ordered that specific Phero bottle in. Hope that helps πŸ€—.
          Disclaimer: all of my bottles are unscented and that is an educated guess.
          You're brave. I get them ALL scented now (if the option is there). Sweet Sensations is my favorite (before, it was Jasmine Vanilla).
          Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
          different color = sample (s)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

            Look on your account you can see your order history and it should list what cover scent you ordered that specific Phero bottle in. Hope that helps πŸ€—.
            Disclaimer: all of my bottles are unscented and that is an educated guess.
            This would work if I got the same scent but I have multiples in all different smells!

            Like I have 3 bottles of DM+ in 3 different colors/scents., engage in 2 different , Xist in 3 different , connections in 2... You get the jist!

            I have 6 different colors that I don't know which is which. Seems I'm partial to the light pink and gold??
            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

            WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

              You're brave. I get them ALL scented now (if the option is there). Sweet Sensations is my favorite (before, it was Jasmine Vanilla).
              Wait what color is Sweet sensations? I know I have a few in that smell.
              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

              WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

              Comment


            • #8
              I only have two scents:

              Sweet Sensations = Light Pink
              Jasmine Vanilla = Green

              I hope someone who has more scents can help you decipher the rest of your stash.
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Sunny View Post

                Wait what color is Sweet sensations? I know I have a few in that smell.
                I don't know, but that's what I choose when I'm ordering. I never really paid attention to the stickers on the bottles, lol. I mean, I see them but it didn't really click for me what they were for.
                Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                different color = sample (s)

                Comment


                • #10
                  I just noticed that the colors are on the upper right corners of the images of the oils on the site:

                  Female Fragrance Oils


                  If true, it would mean:

                  AXS = Hot Pink
                  Sweet Sensations = Light Pink
                  Le Chocolat = Light Blue
                  Jasmine Vanilla = Green
                  Amber Rose = Purple


                  Maybe the gold and bronze are the designer cover scents?

                  Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    oooooooooooo so that's what those stickers are there for
                    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

                    all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Sunny View Post

                      This would work if I got the same scent but I have multiples in all different smells!

                      Like I have 3 bottles of DM+ in 3 different colors/scents., engage in 2 different , Xist in 3 different , connections in 2... You get the jist!

                      I have 6 different colors that I don't know which is which. Seems I'm partial to the light pink and gold??
                      Aw girlll damn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ we will figure it out soon. I didn’t know you were stashed up like that! May I ask how/why did you choose to do 2-3 bottles of those specific blends? Like to keep your arsenal fully loaded?
                      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                      PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
                        I just noticed that the colors are on the upper right corners of the images of the oils on the site:

                        Female Fragrance Oils


                        If true, it would mean:

                        AXS = Hot Pink
                        Sweet Sensations = Light Pink
                        Le Chocolat = Light Blue
                        Jasmine Vanilla = Green
                        Amber Rose = Purple


                        Maybe the gold and bronze are the designer cover scents?
                        Wow! How did I not notice that before? Good eye!

                        So if that's the case then I think these are what I gathered from the designer scents, I only have 3:
                        ​​​​
                        J'Adore - silver
                        Flower bomb - gold
                        Pink Sugar - bronze

                        The mystery is solved! Thanks all for your help I need to print this and put it on my bathroom mirror... Lol
                        Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

                        WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                          Aw girlll damn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ we will figure it out soon. I didn’t know you were stashed up like that! May I ask how/why did you choose to do 2-3 bottles of those specific blends? Like to keep your arsenal fully loaded?
                          I came from buying from LPMP and like a fool I was valuing the scents over the actual formula. So when I started buying PSX, I was ordering stuff in different smells in the 10ml bottles. Now that I'm getting the larger 30ml size in the formulas I KNOW work for me I want to make sure I get them in something ​​​I'll use and which cover scent I like.

                          I wear Flowerbomb and Angel a lot so I veer towards sweeter scents to go with those.
                          Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

                          WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by Sunny View Post

                            I came from buying from LPMP and like a fool I was valuing the scents over the actual formula. So when I started buying PSX, I was ordering stuff in different smells in the 10ml bottles. Now that I'm getting the larger 30ml size in the formulas I KNOW work for me I want to make sure I get them in something ​​​I'll use and which cover scent I like.

                            I wear Flowerbomb and Angel a lot so I veer towards sweeter scents to go with those.
                            Why don't you order your blends unscented?
                            Arsenal

                            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                              Why don't you order your blends unscented?
                              I don't like the smell of them so I like them pre-scented. And I don't have to use any other scents on top. Which is a plus when traveling!
                              Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

                              WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

                              Comment


                              • #17
                                Originally posted by Sunny View Post

                                I don't like the smell of them so I like them pre-scented. And I don't have to use any other scents on top. Which is a plus when traveling!
                                Ok.
                                Arsenal

                                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                                Comment


                                • #18
                                  Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                                  Why don't you order your blends unscented?
                                  Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.
                                  Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                                  different color = sample (s)

                                  Comment


                                  • #19
                                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                                    Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.
                                    Ok, some mone smell bad on me to begin with, but every one dries down to non existent smell who don't bleed through for me. Temptress can have a little stench, but my vanilla perfume hides it.
                                    Arsenal

                                    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                                    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                                    Comment


                                    • #20
                                      Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                                      Ok, some mone smell bad on me to begin with, but every one dries down to non existent smell who don't bleed through for me. Temptress can have a little stench, but my vanilla perfume hides it.
                                      I have Temptress waiting for me to use it. Thanks for letting me know I'm gonna have to cover it up LOL.
                                      Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                                      different color = sample (s)

                                      Comment

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse

                                      Working...
                                      X