yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Key to Cover scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key to Cover scents

Is there one on here? All of my bottles have different color dots on top and I don't know which is which. I'm placing an order and I know I like the gold dot smell but I have no idea what that scent is. Also have some with purple dots which I can't stand. I think that one is amber rose??

Anyone know the key to the colors for women please?
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

My apologies but I don't understand what you're asking?
    When you're ordering, if usually has two separate drop down lists. One for male scents and another for female scents.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      My apologies but I don't understand what you're asking?
      When you're ordering, if usually has two separate drop down lists. One for male scents and another for female scents.
      There is a colored dot on each bottle once you receive your order that indicates what the cover scent is. I have light pink,, gold, bronze, purple and I don't know what the scent is cause the name isn't printed on them. Just the colors I want to know the key to the colors so I can place my next order with the right cover scents . I don't like unscented for some of them
      Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
        Is there one on here? All of my bottles have different color dots on top and I don't know which is which. I'm placing an order and I know I like the gold dot smell but I have no idea what that scent is. Also have some with purple dots which I can't stand. I think that one is amber rose??

Anyone know the key to the colors for women please?
        Look on your account you can see your order history and it should list what cover scent you ordered that specific Phero bottle in. Hope that helps ????.
        Disclaimer: all of my bottles are unscented and that is an educated guess.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Look on your account you can see your order history and it should list what cover scent you ordered that specific Phero bottle in. Hope that helps ????.
          You're brave. I get them ALL scented now (if the option is there). Sweet Sensations is my favorite (before, it was Jasmine Vanilla).

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

This would work if I got the same scent but I have multiples in all different smells!

Like I have 3 bottles of DM+ in 3 different colors/scents., engage in 2 different , Xist in 3 different , connections in 2... You get the jist!

I have 6 different colors that I don't know which is which. Seems I'm partial to the light pink and gold??

Comment

You're brave. I get them ALL scented now (if the option is there). Sweet Sensations is my favorite (before, it was Jasmine Vanilla).
              Wait what color is Sweet sensations? I know I have a few in that smell.

Comment

I only have two scents:

Sweet Sensations = Light Pink
              Jasmine Vanilla = Green

I hope someone who has more scents can help you decipher the rest of your stash.
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Wait what color is Sweet sensations? I know I have a few in that smell.
                I don't know, but that's what I choose when I'm ordering. I never really paid attention to the stickers on the bottles, lol. I mean, I see them but it didn't really click for me what they were for.

Comment

I just noticed that the colors are on the upper right corners of the images of the oils on the site:

Female Fragrance Oils

If true, it would mean:

AXS = Hot Pink
                  Le Chocolat = Light Blue
                  Jasmine Vanilla = Green
                  Amber Rose = Purple

Maybe the gold and bronze are the designer cover scents?

Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

oooooooooooo so that's what those stickers are there for
                    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

This would work if I got the same scent but I have multiples in all different smells!

Like I have 3 bottles of DM+ in 3 different colors/scents., engage in 2 different , Xist in 3 different , connections in 2... You get the jist!

I have 6 different colors that I don't know which is which. Seems I'm partial to the light pink and gold??
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by daydreambeliever View Post
                        I just noticed that the colors are on the upper right corners of the images of the oils on the site:

Female Fragrance Oils

If true, it would mean:

AXS = Hot Pink
                        Le Chocolat = Light Blue
                        Jasmine Vanilla = Green
                        Amber Rose = Purple

Maybe the gold and bronze are the designer cover scents?
                        Wow! How did I not notice that before? Good eye!

So if that's the case then I think these are what I gathered from the designer scents, I only have 3:
                        ????
                        J'Adore - silver
                        Flower bomb - gold
                        Pink Sugar - bronze

The mystery is solved! Thanks all for your help I need to print this and put it on my bathroom mirror... Lol

Comment

I came from buying from LPMP and like a fool I was valuing the scents over the actual formula. So when I started buying PSX, I was ordering stuff in different smells in the 10ml bottles. Now that I'm getting the larger 30ml size in the formulas I KNOW work for me I want to make sure I get them in something ???I'll use and which cover scent I like.

I wear Flowerbomb and Angel a lot so I veer towards sweeter scents to go with those.

Comment

I came from buying from LPMP and like a fool I was valuing the scents over the actual formula. So when I started buying PSX, I was ordering stuff in different smells in the 10ml bottles. Now that I'm getting the larger 30ml size in the formulas I KNOW work for me I want to make sure I get them in something ???I'll use and which cover scent I like.

I wear Flowerbomb and Angel a lot so I veer towards sweeter scents to go with those.
                            Why don't you order your blends unscented?
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I don't like the smell of them so I like them pre-scented. And I don't have to use any other scents on top. Which is a plus when traveling!

Comment

I don't like the smell of them so I like them pre-scented. And I don't have to use any other scents on top. Which is a plus when traveling!
                                Ok.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.

Comment

Anyone who orders their blends unscented is brave. I think it was Isis who told me that if I can smell the terrible scent of some mones, then others can too and I don't want anyone running away from me. Sweet Sensations is my go-to scent.
                                    Ok, some mone smell bad on me to begin with, but every one dries down to non existent smell who don't bleed through for me. Temptress can have a little stench, but my vanilla perfume hides it.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ok, some mone smell bad on me to begin with, but every one dries down to non existent smell who don't bleed through for me. Temptress can have a little stench, but my vanilla perfume hides it.
                                      I have Temptress waiting for me to use it. Thanks for letting me know I'm gonna have to cover it up LOL.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X