yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Article: Can science explain the mystery of love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Can science explain the mystery of love?

Can science explain the mystery of love?seacoastonline.com
    By Karen Dandurant
    Last edited by idle; 02-19-2014, 02:44 PM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

To answer your question, yes. Many love theories have existed for years.

Without revealing my whole PUA system, my entire area of study began with a social psych text book, a psych text book, and this theory:

Comment

Interesting read. I don't totally agree with it but it was insightful none the less. Something caught my attention though : "What is sexy to you"

I don't see a lot of activity from women on this forum as yet but I would love to for someone to open a pole/thread on this topic and see what everyone has to say.

As a woman who is no longer in her 20's, married with kiddies. I try to always look sexy and be sexually out there for my husband but attraction can't just be about physical.

Is personality ever sexy to a man or is that just a woman?

Comment

Honestly Kate? I'm into personality more than looks. I know this sounds weird coming from a guy, but yeah... I really want to be with someone that I can have fun with, be cuddly and carefree with and I know that I can be myself around and having both of us understand each other and have sort of that click together. For me, that is sexier than looks can ever be.

I'm not demeaning looks, of course I care about looks as well. But I'd end up with a normal beauty girl that all the things up apply than a supermodel with no brains.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes,super weird coming from a guy

Personality can take a awesome looking woman and make her look ugly, and a average looking woman and make her look awesome.

People are a whole package, not just skin and shape symmetry and chemicals. Although I acknowledge that some chemicals change personality. lol

Comment

I'm vain as hell when it comes to sex. However while I love the female body a smile and laugh is hugely important to me.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally believe it lol

I have my own particulars as well. I like short petite women, preferably blonde and pale.

Comment

Thanks for the input, truly appreciated. I guess we all have our physical preference. I just wonder how important it is with a man vs a woman.

Comment

Well, this girl I fell in love with likes men who are younger than her and who are shorter than I am......sucks for me...lol

Comment

Love does not discriminate. As long as the right factors allign, it is love. Tried and true and I match PUA techniques to it.

I have been with 'models', '10's', College 'Cheerleaders', and so on. The weird thing is, 'SUPER HOT' girls come with a crap ton of baggage and attitude. Self confidence issues, trust issues, often strange perceptual filters, etc.

Now I see it as I would or I wouldnt. I know how to arouse myself and a woman. I can teach a partner to satisfy me. It comes down to feeling something and a personality now.

But this is because I ran the gauntlet of being a man whore for a while.

Kate, arousing a man is simple. But a guy needs to be in the mood and not exhausted. Fairly simple. Visual stimulation or direct stimulation will work on a guy.

Does personality count?

The most arousing thing to a man is a nice girl, who is a closet freak for you. A woman who will talk dirty to you and tell you what she wants.

Attraction, scientifically comes down to, surprisingly, various forms of commonality. So, utimately, like hobbies, life's, futures, interests are attractive.

People are also attracted to what they cant have, in a micro scale, that would be playful teasing (Physical) and a little hard to get. This begs to the saying of playing hard to get and also to the woman to leads a guy on until he cant take it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X