yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Goal System and Research Molecules and Putatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal System and Research Molecules and Putatives

While our main blends have been classified and fit into the Goal system, Our Research Molecules and Putatives have not. Most of our own reviews don't mention the emotions these molecules elicit and if they don't, it's hard to figure where they fit in with the goal system. Instead, we focus on outcomes.

To classify molecules into the goal system we have to work in emotions though.

The primary purpose of this thread is just a coarse classification of these molecules by emotions elicited by them in ourselves and in others. With some agreement, we may then discern possible goal(s). Emotions are often different shades of the same thing, if we can find agreement with the emotions Steve has listed so much the better and simpler for our purposes of goal classification.

Our emotional vocabularies are individual and vary in breadth and beliefs in their origins. To avoid controversy, It would be considerate of each other to allow and respect each other beliefs. Their origins are why we have different feelings about the same thing.

Bolded in the quote below are the emotions we want to try to focus on. Steve's original bolding is now in Italics.

Whatever picture you hold as your outcome, it needs to be defined with an emotional response, leading us to our next step:
    Define the emotional responses associated with a successful outcomeContent, Excited, Optimistic, Friendly, Happy, Courageous, Loving and Pleasurable.

Calming * Engaging * Status * Social * Playful * Flirting * Intimate * Sexual
    Use our handy search-filter to see every product that matches your GOALS
    All Research Molecules, Putatives or unclassified Betas, Artisans or custom blends apply. Feel free to include descriptions from other threads or item descriptions to augment real research.

XSp88 Content >Exciteable> Optimistic.

The optimism was partly because I had a new target I was looking for. It carried over though even though she had the day off. The replacements baristas coffee was weak and pastry presentation were poor but I said to myself she has potential too and wasn't phased.

I was content and calm, I went to get an oil change and the wait was three hours. My decisions were quick but not rash and without negative emotions over not getting it done. I just politely left and said not today. This is the third time I've worn this and calm in the midst of something that would normally make me a little nervous overshadowed momentary irritations. Another time a young girl showed attraction and I was surprised because she was young but calmed right down too.

I had a desire to be friendly instead of rude. Accommodating instead of judgmental.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 03-17-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I've edited my above post to reflect an order of emotions. This one (xsp88) is quite odd that it can elicit three that escalate.

Comment

Hmm.
        P96 -Social>Loving and pleasurable>Intimate
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Some don't seem as multifaceted as this though. For instance, I'm not sure where P86 would fit.
          On the flip side - P79, because it can be so emotion based or based on the blend that it's combined with. Could be too erratic(?) to pin down.

Comment

Use Steves basic emotions list to start. Write them down in the order felt for starters. My method is to do a selfie and meditate on the emotion list. Then take it out and see if I can read the same emotions off of people I'm in contact with.

I was surprised that 88 was such a chameleon. All I could find out is that it was the impure brother of 93 and all I could find out about 93 was that it was supposed to attract blondes. I think this is a carryover from the shallow, pheromones are only to pick up girls thinking that permeates the PUA scene. I actually think it has mental health possibilities. It lights up the brain in a manner similar to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

On 96, you said pleasurable? Is it tactile pleasure or emotional pleasure. I'm trying to figure this out too. Pleasurable is sexual according to Steve so I was assuming Tactile though we all know sex is more than just touch. . My take on 96, just from memory is comfort, and I think intimate but I've only worn it a few times. As far as tactile, I haven't touched anybody with it on yet.

Comment

Then, going by SteveO's goals (excluding emotional responses and using the GOALS only), I would say P96 falls under Status>Social>Intimate.
              There's and element of trust (Status) and it is good with men and women as far as bonding and interaction (Social) but ultimately it seems to drive toward intimacy (Intimate).

ETA
              I considered the comfort aspect but believe Status covers the "has value and can be trusted" aspect more accurately.
              Curious to read your findings

Comment

Can you explain your view about status, I'd love to agree 100% but I've missed the status at this point. Perhaps I have comboed it with something that had its own status and I misappropriated my findings to the wrong phero... Like API?? comes to mind.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X