yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

shameless plug New Molecules available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameless plug New Molecules available

Check out all the recent putative alternatives and XSR molecules we've released or will be soon.
    XSR27 2 Focus Molecules combined (We've never done this before, but its definitely a good one to have available XSR30 An EpiRone that is similar to EpiRone

So far just about 15 are available

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Great!

Comment

Nice!!!

If i can request a mix, we have exotica for asians is there any way we can get a specialized blend for latinas?
      ?????
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Nice!!!

If i can request a mix, we have exotica for asians is there any way we can get a specialized blend for latinas?
        ?????
        Submit a ticket please. I'm honestly a couple months out at this point so please be patient.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Done
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Awesome! I'll be immersing myself more in these new gems soon!
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Submit a ticket please. I'm honestly a couple months out at this point so please be patient.
              I'm just gonna put it out there and say that I would loooove for you to make a blend for Black women.
              Is that being too greedy? Something that would work especially for women who date interracially (like me).

If that's how it works, of course. I need to read up on these customized blends.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm just gonna put it out there and say that I would loooove for you to make a blend for Black women.
                Is that being too greedy? Something that would work especially for women who date interracially (like me).

If that's how it works, of course. I need to read up on these customized blends.
                I've loved a lot of different women in my life and this would be a challenge. With Exotica it was a bit easier because it was based on ethnicity rather than race. I have to think about this one.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I've loved a lot of different women in my life and this would be a challenge. With Exotica it was a bit easier because it was based on ethnicity rather than race. I have to think about this one.
                  Oh, XSteveO, you're down with the swirl?
                  And okay, definitely keep me posted if anything comes up!

Comment

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL keep you posted if "anything comes up" I feel like Beavis and Butthead as I laugh

• Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    XSteveO LOL

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh, XSteveO, you're down with the swirl?
                  And okay, definitely keep me posted if anything comes up!
                  I like all women equally . There's only one race in my eyes and its human. Even then if I met a purple space alien who met my version of attractive and she was other than human I'd be down.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Oh yeah, I'd definitely do aliens, green ones too.

Comment

I am always buying a 2-3 XSRs when I make an order.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X