shameless plug New Molecules available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shameless plug New Molecules available

Check out all the recent putative alternatives and XSR molecules we've released or will be soon.
    https://discoverxs.com/articles/9438...ecules-release

So far just about 15 are available

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Great!

Comment

Nice!!!

If i can request a mix, we have exotica for asians is there any way we can get a specialized blend for latinas?
      ​​​​​
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
      Spray:Xist

Liquid Alchemy Labs
      Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Nice!!!

If i can request a mix, we have exotica for asians is there any way we can get a specialized blend for latinas?
        ​​​​​
        Submit a ticket please. I'm honestly a couple months out at this point so please be patient.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Done
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
          Spray:Xist

Liquid Alchemy Labs
          Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

Comment

Awesome! I'll be immersing myself more in these new gems soon!
            PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            Alkemia: Burning Roses,
            Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Submit a ticket please. I'm honestly a couple months out at this point so please be patient.
              I'm just gonna put it out there and say that I would loooove for you to make a blend for Black women.
              Is that being too greedy? Something that would work especially for women who date interracially (like me).

If that's how it works, of course. I need to read up on these customized blends.
              Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress , Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs202
              different color = sample

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm just gonna put it out there and say that I would loooove for you to make a blend for Black women.
                Is that being too greedy? Something that would work especially for women who date interracially (like me).

If that's how it works, of course. I need to read up on these customized blends.
                I've loved a lot of different women in my life and this would be a challenge. With Exotica it was a bit easier because it was based on ethnicity rather than race. I have to think about this one.

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I've loved a lot of different women in my life and this would be a challenge. With Exotica it was a bit easier because it was based on ethnicity rather than race. I have to think about this one.
                  Oh, SteveO, you're down with the swirl?
                  And okay, definitely keep me posted if anything comes up!
                  Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress , Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs202
                  different color = sample

Comment

• SteveO
                    SteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL keep you posted if "anything comes up" I feel like Beavis and Butthead as I laugh

• Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SteveO LOL

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh, SteveO, you're down with the swirl?
                  And okay, definitely keep me posted if anything comes up!
                  I like all women equally . There's only one race in my eyes and its human. Even then if I met a purple space alien who met my version of attractive and she was other than human I'd be down.

Steve O

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Oh yeah, I'd definitely do aliens, green ones too.

My Current Inventory

Comment

I am always buying a 2-3 XSRs when I make an order.
                    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                    X