yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do Pulse Points matter? Do they REALLY aid with Diffusion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Pulse Points matter? Do they REALLY aid with Diffusion?

I was lurking around like a crazy person in the PheroTruth historic archives and found this post by XSteveO from about 9 years ago

So I started wondering what the community think about pulse points nowadays

Do pulse points matter? do they make a difference? should I still spray on my pulse points? what should I have for dinner tonight?

Click image for larger version

Name:	diffusion.PNG
Views:	185
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	94846
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Here's another one of SteveO's post further down the same thread

and the two links in the post

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/218033-Pulse-points-bogus
    https://www.leaf.tv/articles/why-do-...-pulse-points/

Click image for larger version

Name:	diffusion2.PNG
Views:	176
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	94848
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

I have used my digital fever thermometer. It gives results in about 2 seconds. The temperature of the skin doesn't vary very much at all. On a cold day ion the house I found an exposed patch of skin that felt cold and it was still 94 degreesF. Everywhere else is within a degree of normal(98). The blood isn't going to be any hotter than the rest of the body. frostbite low windchills and maybe sunburn will change the skin temperature temporarily.

If you look into particle dispersion, temperature changes this small are insignificant for our purposes. Distance and air currents and convection layers in a room affect the dispersion much more easily than a 1 or 2-degree difference in skin temp.

Comment

I apply where it's convenient for me. Forearms, backs of hands, neck, chest, back of neck, hat, scarf, hair, abdomen, backs of knees, ankles, boobs.
        Wherever I darn well please.
        Mones have never failed me to date.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I have used my digital fever thermometer. It gives results in about 2 seconds. The temperature of the skin doesn't vary very much at all. On a cold day ion the house I found an exposed patch of skin that felt cold and it was still 94 degreesF. Everywhere else is within a degree of normal(98). The blood isn't going to be any hotter than the rest of the body. frostbite low windchills and maybe sunburn will change the skin temperature temporarily.

If you look into particle dispersion, temperature changes this small are insignificant for our purposes. Distance and air currents and convection layers in a room affect the dispersion much more easily than a 1 or 2-degree difference in skin temp.
          This pretty much concludes that pulse points don't significantly matter as much as skin exposure

Thanks

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh sure...if you wanna be all scientific n stuff

GUys be like, whats all this heart and pulse and stuff. Sounds like romance shromance.

Comment

Since these posts were written I've extensively tested this theory and have never come to a significant different conclusion. I've typically had just as many amazing responses in both application scenarios (pulse or no pulse) or vice-a-versa non responses in either scenario.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              Since these posts were written I've extensively tested this theory and have never come to a significant different conclusion. I've typically had just as many amazing responses in both application scenarios (pulse or no pulse) or vice-a-versa non responses in either scenario.
              It's good to know that from your experience, applying on or off pulse points doesn't seem to make a difference

I think that believing in pulse points limits a user's area of diffusion and having more effective places to apply their products, especially during winter when covering more skin.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                I apply where it's convenient for me. Forearms, backs of hands, neck, chest, back of neck, hat, scarf, hair, abdomen, backs of knees, ankles, boobs.
                Wherever I darn well please.
                Mones have never failed me to date.
                This is good to know! Thank you, NuTrix.
                The Collection
                Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

I got a question in regards to this, in where to apply. Im a bald guy (and a beard, so im looking forward to trying the beard balm). Has anyone on the forums done trying to apply 'Mones to your bare scalp? Its a big surface area of skin and close to veins and such? I applied love boat on my freshly shaven head just to try it out. The first sensation was a slight burning and it might have had something to do with the fresh shave aspect. Im just not sure is anyone else has done so. I just tried it out. I will try again maybe today with some cohesion and see if I can get a hit from a coworker Im interested in.

Comment

It could indeed work. The head is a major heat radiator, as such its bound to project further that some cooler areas of our bodies. I could also imagine a bald head gets cold though too. I've put them in my hair and the spray's alcohol really gives me a bad hair day. The only think that makes me wonder is the skin texture on the head. Some of these require our natural bacteria so that they transform as some are supposed to. That smooth surface might get to damn clean. "')

I liked the beard balm. I'm not sure its available any more. That was a couple years ago. I liked the scent, a bit mentholated like Tea tree oil. I used to really like it with 5ug of Anone and something leathery and smoky like Dior Fahrenheit. Very Manly.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X