Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Do Pulse Points matter? Do they REALLY aid with Diffusion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Pulse Points matter? Do they REALLY aid with Diffusion?

I was lurking around like a crazy person in the PheroTruth historic archives and found this post by SteveO from about 9 years ago

So I started wondering what the community think about pulse points nowadays

Do pulse points matter? do they make a difference? should I still spray on my pulse points? what should I have for dinner tonight?

Click image for larger version

Name:	diffusion.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	94846
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Here's another one of SteveO's post further down the same thread

and the two links in the post

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/218033-Pulse-points-bogus
    https://www.leaf.tv/articles/why-do-...-pulse-points/

Click image for larger version

Name:	diffusion2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	94848
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

I have used my digital fever thermometer. It gives results in about 2 seconds. The temperature of the skin doesn't vary very much at all. On a cold day ion the house I found an exposed patch of skin that felt cold and it was still 94 degreesF. Everywhere else is within a degree of normal(98). The blood isn't going to be any hotter than the rest of the body. frostbite low windchills and maybe sunburn will change the skin temperature temporarily.

If you look into particle dispersion, temperature changes this small are insignificant for our purposes. Distance and air currents and convection layers in a room affect the dispersion much more easily than a 1 or 2-degree difference in skin temp.
      MY CURRENT INVENTORY

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X