yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Opinions on releasing A2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Magnetic GT? I have reports on everything but that (I dont know what it is, I may have) and Impact.

Comment

Magnetic is a mix that was sent out with impact as a freebie, Iv only tested once so far , which was inconclusive sooooo much stuff to test!!!

Comment

Well magnetic and impact haven't hit the limited edition store yet, when they do I'll be sure to order some, hopefully along with the amazing mix Steve mentioned he used. And I agree, many, many things to test. I very much appreciate all the feedback on this thread so far, esp to DJ and Steve it's kind of what I was needing to hear I think thanks a lot, it means a lot to me and many others.

Comment

Magnetic I have used a couple of times and as GHOST pointed out, its still inconclusive. As for Impact, I haven't had time this week yet to give it another go. Can't provide any info on magnetic because I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Steve has good hopes for it, that's all I can offer.

Comment

Mascot should be called the Dean & Sam from Supernatural mix! LOL A Bromance if there ever was one

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X