yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Getting to know XSR46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to know XSR46

XSR46 has been available for a while, unbeknownst to me, lol.
    I was scrolling over the site looking for something new to play with and this caught my eye...

A snippet of the description from XS:

We love this molecule. In our alpha-testing of this research molecule we discovered a lot of valuable uses. Seems to act with a touch of disinhibited intent and somewhat sexual in nature, but okay for work.

I found a thread after I purchased it, that dated back a number of years, but not a ton of info as a whole. There's no review on the site either, which only served to remind me how I need to leave more reviews so others have clues like what I was looking for I'm sure there are some things peppered throughout the DiscoverXS but I'm too lazy to look through everything for them. What also happens is we find something good and start stacking it (GUILTY) and the testing kind of dribbles off or maybe burrows into our journals and then seems to disappear...

SO I'm going to begin tasting XSR46! Anyone who knows or remembers this molecule please feel free to share any insights, curiosities or musings.

I have XSR46 in the default @12.5 but after reading some things, it looks like it could cause, er, an affect (or erect) at lower doses. Well, being a woman I won't have that, but curious if it would affect Mr Right in any such fashion should I convince him to try a smidge under his nose before bed...certainly I have to try it myself, just because, well, I feel compelled. I mean, this is testing, right?

I have several singles marinating with DT that will be ready for the weekend, so be back soon.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I am going to follow this thread.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm eager to try this. When I test XSR96, I'm already curious if they would compliment one another - but I'm getting ahead of myself. Just postulating from things I've read from the descriptions.
      XSR46 should be fun to test, hopefully for Mr Right and I both!

Comment

Following this thread, for sure!

Comment

1/2 spray - you know, the sscrificial partial first quasi spray? - to neck. 12.5mcgs per full spray.

Physical selfie first noticed, throat constriction. Weird buzzed feeling that passed quickly, within 5-7 minutes. Right now, just feeling relaxed, slightly spacy. Will be back later with any curious findings...

Comment

Ug! Worst night's sleep in forever! Could not fall asleep. Took more than 2 hours to finally sleep! On a half spray! Should've probably done the tid bit under the nose thing
            Can't say I had dreams any more wild or vivid than usual, but my norm are action adventure, sy-fi, supernatural...I often fly or levetate...and I dream in color. So hard to top that.
            Was hoping, er, I mean, wondering if, it would affect Mr Right's "morning wood", but as luck would have it, he fell asleep on the couch and was absent at the normal time those things pop up - so I feel like that was a possible missed opportunity. Later inquiry only offered that he noticed nothing out of the ordinary

For toda,
            This morning...

x2 to cleavage.
            I felt and behaved more handsy, (is that possible?) and when I was giving him kino he would get a little giddy, like he was ticklish? No, more like overly sensitive to my touch. We had to refrain from following any urges as lil Nu was right up in our grills, trying to sit between us to be the center of attention...little time theif, lol. Had good energy, in spite of forgetting my morning vitamins

Tonight,
            Just put on x 1 spray to wrists, just to see if anything happens over night. WILL definitely take my cal/mag tea tonight so I'm not up for hours...unless something else comes up too...

Comment

Update
              x1 spray to wrists last evening.

No clues given to Mr Right.

Indeed, something came up

Actually, Mr initiated everything. Took charge of the bed sports - what, in what order and for how long No complaints here!

Teehee, he had an intesity (and dare I say, pride?!) in his particularly wooden state that he commented some things this morning relating to it

Oh how I lament that lil Nu couldn't have been napping earlier yesterday when I was wearing 2 sprays!

I myself was particularly set off by touch. Every kiss and touch felt particularly sensual and electric...but I'm a horny girl...inspite of that, I can say arousal was definitely heightened

So what?
              Some disinhibition? Uh, Yeah!
              Able to let go and enjoy the more errotic and sensual feel of our intimacy/carnality.
              Obvious affects that translated to the physical for us both. I had noticable butterflies while we were making out. LUUURV me some butterflies in the tummy feelsies...
              Button! Button! Who's got the button?! Oh, yes! Please, do touch the button...

Is this a molecule they sneak quietly into those heavy sexual blends? Hmmmmmmm?

Comment

Now this molecule seems interesting.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Curious if it's in PSEL...

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It does look like it is.

Today for the afternoon -
                x1 XSR46 paired with x2 Bliss and x1/2 spray DM+

What a happy hit for Mr Right. I try to keep things fun and light on the weekends. Plus, we can't act on our impulses with lil Nu right here in between us...well, not on all of them... So I tossed in some Bliss and DM+ for day wear.

I've been wearing the same fragrance while wearing xsr46 and it's interesting that Mr Right has been leaning into me and affirming how he just loves that fragrance...You know? The deep inhale while leaning into you, the rolling eyes followed my heavy sigh/exhale and low moan/growl with sexy, burning eyes that say, "I wanna f*ck you so bad right now" look? Yup. That one.

Even with 2 Bliss and the a-nol in DM+ the sexual tension between us is still here. Bliss is keeping it playful, but it isn't really dampening the desires. Normally Bliss with DM+ is usually playful and flirtatious with some handsies, light and fun. With a shot of xsr46, there's a smoldering undercurrent of beasties in heat

Is that because we're already intimate? How would this play on people who haven't been intimate yet? Or on a person of/with interest? Oh, the possibilities...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                  Update
                  x1 spray to wrists last evening.

No clues given to Mr Right.

Indeed, something came up

Actually, Mr initiated everything. Took charge of the bed sports - what, in what order and for how long No complaints here!

Teehee, he had an intesity (and dare I say, pride?!) in his particularly wooden state that he commented some things this morning relating to it

Oh how I lament that lil Nu couldn't have been napping earlier yesterday when I was wearing 2 sprays!

I myself was particularly set off by touch. Every kiss and touch felt particularly sensual and electric...but I'm a horny girl...inspite of that, I can say arousal was definitely heightened

So what?
                  Some disinhibition? Uh, Yeah!
                  Able to let go and enjoy the more errotic and sensual feel of our intimacy/carnality.
                  Obvious affects that translated to the physical for us both. I had noticable butterflies while we were making out. LUUURV me some butterflies in the tummy feelsies...
                  Button! Button! Who's got the button?! Oh, yes! Please, do touch the button...

Is this a molecule they sneak quietly into those heavy sexual blends? Hmmmmmmm?

great job applause GIF

I mean, that's one heck of a report!
                  "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                  (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post
                    I mean, that's one heck of a report!
                    SO here's the thing. I've just introduced Mr to a few phero blends.
                    I don't want to throw him down the rabbit hole and overwhelm him by confessing my experiment - pluuuuus, heck, should I risk possibly bruising his ego about the xsr46 possibly (likely) affecting his wood? Or would he be more like, "Heck Yeah! Tell me all about it!" Would he be like - Oh yeah! Fog me up in dat-chit!?

I mean, I need to test for consistency. Quietly test from me or include him in on the "secret"? Teheee, I do like my current anonymity...

Comment

Everything is done in the name of research.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Shhhhh

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

So..I sprayed on 12mcgs of this yesterday not knowing what it does. Just decided to randomly test one of the molecules I haven't tried out.

There was a bit of a mood boost. I noticed some people, particularly hispanic women were more friendly towards me. I felt I wanted to be social but there was some jittery nervousness.

I sat in my car before heading inside the house and had this urge to

my own deadpool GIF

I thought I was ovulating cause it was a pretty intense urge! But then I searched xsr46 and saw other posts. NuTrix were you affected the same way? I only seem to see men talking about this molecule affecting them so.

Today I wore 12mcg of xsr46 AND Blatant Invitation. WOW this one was a whoaaa. Yesterdays effects times 50. I'll report on it in my journal

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I thought I was ovulating cause it was a pretty intense urge! But then I searched xsr46 and saw other posts. NuTrix were you affected the same way? I only seem to see men talking about this molecule affecting them so.
                        Touch was delightfully stimulating/arousing with the Mr. The wanting stimulation part I assumed was my normal and I don't think I attributed it directly to xsp46

Comment

I just got a full 10ml spray with 12.5 mcgs can't wait to use this at work on Saturday!
                          PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                          Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

So i couldnt help myself and just now used some. Am i going crazy or does 46 have no scent at all? Yeah the alcohol scent with first spray but after that, not a whiff.
                            PXS Full Bottles: Innocence, Babe, XSR46
                            Samples: DM+, Flirt, Loveboat

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nope. It's pretty mild. I think you could even get away with no cover depending where you apply it.

Another molecule I need. I am going to be so broke.
                            Arsenal

Comment

NuTrix I think I asked this before, but I couldn't find it and can't remember if you answered. So I apologize if this is duplicated. But have you tried XSR76/XSP115? And if so, how would you compare it to XSR46?

115 is out of stock, so wondering if 46 would be a good stand in? Ildergreier story about 76/115 was sooooo good!
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                NuTrix I think I asked this before, but I couldn't find it and can't remember if you answered. So I apologize if this is duplicated. But have you tried XSR76/XSP115? And if so, how would you compare it to XSR46?

115 is out of stock, so wondering if 46 would be a good stand in? Ildergreier story about 76/115 was sooooo good!
                                From my journal:
                                Evening, post lil Nu's bedtime...
                                Back of neck
                                x1 Glow, x2 xsr46, x2 xsp115
                                Rollicking bedsports, multiple orgasms. Lots of sweating, pillow biting (to keep quiet and not wake the imp). Followed by, as always, best sleep EVER
                                ---------------------------

I added Glow because it's a cop bomb and cops always get him going too.
                                I've played with xsr46 solo, but have not yet used xsp115 by itself. Certainly the 2 like each other, but I'll have to do more testing of each solo to be able to make any comparisons. I will be sure to post my findings when I do

With xsr46, I did feel touch was enhanced, even got "butterflies" while making out. The way Mr Right took charge was almost like he had to take care of a need rather than just a want, not so much urgent/forceful as dominant/control/assertion. The sensitivity to touch can always build to orgasm, in my experience at least.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X