yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Getting to know XSR46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this and feel like I need a target for it.

I want to thank these mones for reminding me how single I am, lmao.

Comment

Tried this, and I got a subtle stimulant effect. Sort of like what I would get from a pre-workout containing arginine- in fact I wouldn't be surprised if this is literally arginine.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        Tried this, and I got a subtle stimulant effect. Sort of like what I would get from a pre-workout containing arginine- in fact I wouldn't be surprised if this is literally arginine.
        How many sprays?
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• nephil
          nephil commented
          Editing a comment
          So far I've used 1sp and 2sp to the neck.

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

This remindes me VERY much of a molecule from AD called P78 which I tested years ago.

Is anyone else familiar with that?

As far as I remember, it was a great social, with a strong sensual punch in the background. Some people liked to call it "Instant Wood", as a reference to their Instant line of products. Oh, and the butterflies were definitely there!

NuTrix - when you have the chance, pls try it combined with XP96 and copullins around your partner.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Recommended # of sprays for 46 & 96?

• Giselle
          Giselle commented
          Editing a comment
          I would try about 40mcg XSP96 and 20 mcg XSP46. And a LOT of cops!

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
        This remindes me VERY much of a molecule from AD called P78 which I tested years ago.

As far as I remember, it was a great social, with a strong sensual punch in the background. Some people liked to call it "Instant Wood", as a reference to their Instant line of products. Oh, and the butterflies were definitely there!

NuTrix - when you have the chance, pls try it combined with XP96 and copullins around your partner.
        Noting for future reference, thank you!

I'm not familiar with AD P78, but I have everything to try your recommended combo

Comment

• curiouscat
          curiouscat commented
          Editing a comment
          This I am excited to hear about.

Originally posted by Giselle View Post

I've never had P78. I'd be curious to see how 46 & 96 would play when trying to attract someone whom you are NOT already in a committed relationship with. I love P96, but don't have P46 at this time. Oh, how I wish they'd send samples of those test molecules.
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Hmmmm this one seems interesting...
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

OutspokenOne Thank you for bumping this! I need to use this 46/96/cop combo on hubby - Today! Muhahaaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              OutspokenOne Thank you for bumping this! I need to use this 46/96/cop combo on hubby - Today! Muhahaaaaa.....
              Sounds like a treat! Can't wait to hear the results
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I bought this a few months ago just because of this report:

Originally posted by Isis
                HOLY F. I wore xsr46 today not quite sure what it did, I only peeped reports today after I got home.

I wore about 14 mcgs of this thing and 2 sprays of Blatant Invitation x2 in 60/40. So its the equivalent to four sprays?

I felt so fucking hot. I felt like I was on sex appeal steroids, I felt like I was oozing that shit in my sweatshirt and yoga pants lmao. There was an exaggerated switch to my hips and I tousled my hair at no one in particular

I was on the receiving end of side looks from men that went a little something like this if I acknowledged them

minnesota timberwolves smirk GIF by NBA

Random men struck up flirtatious conversations. This happened TWICE in a 15 minute time span. One of the men that struck up a conversation was really grasping at straws and went on and on about eggs. lmao

Men with their gfs and wives straight up disrespected them by ogling me so blatantly (lol)

Got a few dazzled looks from women. It seems xsr46 tempered any cattiness I would normally be on the receiving end of with just Blatant Invitation alone.

Sex was On. My. Mind. I felt like a pervert imagining how certain women would feel and what a certain guy would look like naked.

I felt like I needed F*** NOW. This might be TMI but there was definitely increased blood flow happening in that area.

Good god. I might end up having to report on Mr Mbag$ again and use this combo on him
                I feel like being a lil' risk taker and wearing this to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I bought this a few months ago just because of this report:
                  I feel like being a lil' risk taker and wearing this to work.
                  As luck would have it, Mr was not available tonight as duty required him elsewhere this evening....grrrrrr.....

But as Cheerio mentioned...wouldn't work be entertaining...there's always tomorrow too...

Comment

I didn't really know how to read this molecule untill today, when I asked for another member's opinion about this product. He mentioned that it acts as an emotional desinhibitor and I immediately realized that this is exactly what it does!
                    Thank you very much GHOST for your input!

My subject #1 was one of my favourite lovers. I added XSR46 to a big sex-phero bomb without knowing what it does, but looking just for its sexual aspects. This blinded me to the fact that my lover had never before emotionally exposed himself that much to me, the way he did under the influence of this molecule. As I wrote on that report, this exposure didn't happen in a romantic way, but in a deeply trusting way.

Subject #2 was an acquaintance from work. Someone I meet once a week, with whom I've had some small talk, nothing else. I had 25 mcg of XSR46, solo. He was as friendly as usual and our usually superficial small talk went a bit deeper. He gave me quite a few details about his plans for the coming weekend, shared some details about his family and his hobbies. Definitely too many personal details to someone you don't really know.

Subject #3 was a guy I use to meet at the gym. I'm never sure if he is flirting or just being nice, so I decided to use a high dose (50 mcg solo) to push for the possible sexual aspects of this molecule. He was very smiley when he saw me, but didn't display too much interest. Later I found out that his gf was also there (he never mentioned to me that he had a gf), so maybe this held him back.

Subject #4 was actually 2 persons. A good acquaintance and her mother. We usually meet very often at the supermarket, have some small talk and that's it! Today we met by chance again, had our traditional small talk and instead of saying goodbye, they invited me for lunch! I had Goddess (2x) + XSR46 (25mcg). Our lunch was very very nice! Despite our age difference (lady 1 is 15 years older and lady 2 might be 40 years older than me) we managed to talk about the most different topics for more than 2 hours! They seemed to be very comfortable with me and also shared some personal details.

So far, to me, this molecule seems to be more bonding than sexual.

Comment

That would explain the last 2 nights, at least in part.
                      I wore the xsr46/xsp96/DM+ combo with Mr Right the last 2 evenings. (11.11/12.19)
                      It was a social setting instead of the bedroom, lol.
                      I expected it to pull out more blatant sexual talk at least but thought the p96 softened it up. Maybe that's how xsr46 works, but Mr was his normal complimentary but also very talkative. He even brought up stuff and shared some things with me from his past. It's note worthy to me because he spacifically said he wanted to share some things about himself for us to get to know one another better. His goal was to share some intimate details in order for us to be closer. We talk and share often, but this is the first time he said anything to that affect.
                      Didn't get to test the sexual side, but we did have very intimate and "real" conversations about a lot of things.
                      I will have to trial this at work and see how my base group responds...

Comment

So.. the wonderful reports here made me pull the trigger on this.
                        thanks for reporting!!
                        Looking forward to trying it out..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X