yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just checked the mail and I am finally a part of the Girlfriend testing crew!! Can you say more than a little excited?!
    PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• Originally posted by BadandBougie View Post
      I just checked the mail and I am finally a part of the Girlfriend testing crew!! Can you say more than a little excited?!
      YASSSSSSS

do what i want music video GIF by Lil Uzi Vert
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

• Not as much interaction today as I'd hoped.
        May try this on Mr Right over the weekend as I got home late and he and lil Nu were already in bed.

Got a lot of head turns, big smiles, but was around very few people for any good length of time.
        One of my co-workers who is usually shy was very interested in conversing with me, big smiles and he was in my space, which he doesn't normally do, lol.
        Mr-not-so-grumpy-anymore-pants was my partner tonight and our time was productive and playful. He was more talkative than usual and was in rare joking form.

It was definately not as fun and sparkly feeling as my previous combo, but then, I didn't expect it would be. I think wearing it with someone (Mr Right) that I intend to be intimate with will show better results. He'll be able to openly act on the signal PSEL will be giving...
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Question for those of you who have been around long enough to see a testing blend become part of the offerings in the shop... at what point does that usually happen? Because I am telling you, I am going to run out of GF in a few weeks, and I am going to want more. ASAP. . If it isn't in the store, has it ever been made available to purchase just by emailing and requesting to add it to the order until that does happen?
          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
            Question for those of you who have been around long enough to see a testing blend become part of the offerings in the shop... at what point does that usually happen? Because I am telling you, I am going to run out of GF in a few weeks, and I am going to want more. ASAP. . If it isn't in the store, has it ever been made available to purchase just by emailing and requesting to add it to the order until that does happen?
            Ildergreier should know lafemme Isis NuTrix
            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Question for those of you who have been around long enough to see a testing blend become part of the offerings in the shop... at what point does that usually happen? Because I am telling you, I am going to run out of GF in a few weeks, and I am going to want more. ASAP. . If it isn't in the store, has it ever been made available to purchase just by emailing and requesting to add it to the order until that does happen?
              I would definitely email or call customer service.
              The team is great and if they have the bottles available they will either invoice you or magically place it in your cart under custom order (or something...). If they put it in your cart (I'm assuming you have an account?) Then you would pay like normal and await your pretty pink package. Either way, email or call for details on availability and how to. If they aren't sure, they'll ask and get back to you

Comment

Since it is sent out with orders now, I think it is for sale soon, but it won't hurt to send the lovely crew in Memphis an e-post them about it.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Thanks, all! When I get closer to empty, I will definitely shoot them an email.
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• So tried this again this past weekend with Xist4W. Good response, but not as intense as last week. At one point, I added a little PSEL even though we were in public, and while nothing extravagant happened, the conversation moved decidedly sexual for sure.

Has anyone tried this with XSP96 alone? just the two? Couldn't remember seeing that anywhere. Just wondering if it would increase the crushy/in love feelings to go along with the bonding. I have very little left, but I am willing to try them together for sure.

Comment

x2 xs196, x1 Xist, x1 PSEL
                      Not all bad, but not nearly as good as I hoped with Mr Right.
                      I think, with him, the heavy sexual throws off the soft sweetness. Could be when it's family time the mommy/hot mommy ratio throws things off TBH, I think xs196 solo for him is perfection, maybe a drop of DM, but he's really receptive to the blend on its own

I got some great hits from others while out and about.
                      I had lil Nu parked in a cart waiting for Dad to catch up when a guy struck up convo...until he saw Dad coming back
                      At a Thai restaurant the male server kept making eye contact and smiling at me and was super sweet to lil Nu.

x2 xs196, x1 Xist, x1 DM+, x1 neno
                      A twist on my goddess mix for giggles.
                      Much softer. Happy, mood boost, interactive, people striking up random conversation as we were out and about. Mr in good spirits, lil Nu in good spirits and playful. Not the same status feel, more like everyone'' friend, very approachable.

I think I prefer the bare minimal with this one. As I mentioned above, at least for family time, I think xs196 and a drop or 2 of DM is all I'll need

Comment

• I've just asked for a sample of xs196 with my next order (along with xs194). Can't wait to get my paws on it

Comment

• So I am tentatively scheduled to see the man tonight. It could get thwarted if I don't finish all my work in time to go. But if I DO get to have dinner with him this evening, I am pulling out what I have left of XSP96 and using it alongside GF to see what happens. Will report back. (There will also be OCCOs...there's always an OCCO.) . .

Comment

• Didn't end up seeing him Wed evening, but did see him this weekend. It was in a group, but I pulled out the 196 and 96 combo anyway. Experienced the mega-pupils again. Nothing much new.

I do think this is starting to affect one of our friends, though, who has been around twice when I was wearing the 196/GF. And this could be bad. Because I have ZERO interest in this guy, and he is getting quite chatty/smiley/complimentary in ways he has not been before. He is very kind and like I said, a mutual friend. I do not want him to start getting the feels, though, because I would hate to see him get hurt. :/ .

Comment

Didn't end up seeing him Wed evening, but did see him this weekend. It was in a group, but I pulled out the 196 and 96 combo anyway. Experienced the mega-pupils again. Nothing much new.

I do think this is starting to affect one of our friends, though, who has been around twice when I was wearing the 196/GF. And this could be bad. Because I have ZERO interest in this guy, and he is getting quite chatty/smiley/complimentary in ways he has not been before. He is very kind and like I said, a mutual friend. I do not want him to start getting the feels, though, because I would hate to see him get hurt. :/ .
                              This is the problem with using a blend like this in a group, you never know who it will effect.
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• XSteveO Do you have any roadmap for when this blend is going out in the net shop?
                                Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  XSteveO Do you have any roadmap for when this blend is going out in the net shop?
                                  I feel like almost a little terrible for having two bottles of xs196

Comment

• XSteveO
                                    XSteveO commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Don't you ever feel bad about those types of things.

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Fairy blessings from the order filling lovelies from XS!

• Cheerio
                                    Cheerio commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    When the boss says I shouldn't feel terrible, then I won't XSteveO, NuTrix <3

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I feel like almost a little terrible for having two bottles of xs196
                                  Almost...
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  XSteveO Do you have any roadmap for when this blend is going out in the net shop?
                                  This week you'll see them

Steve O
                                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

This week you'll see them
                                    Nice.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X