yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Well! You may be right! So keep following your instincts!

While over in the Boyfriend thread (I think) SteveO clarified that the formula is NOT the same. That by saying "it was built on Xist" his intent was that it was created for desired effects, not that they were the same/similar formula.

So that actually makes me happy and I will probably be wearing them together
    Very good to know. I might pull it back out as an addition to my GF/96 combo then. .
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post

Very good to know. I might pull it back out as an addition to my GF/96 combo then. .
      I absolutely would!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• BF seems pretty balanced. I have some more work to do with it and little product but I'm leaning towards adjusting it with some putatives to try to get it to work better for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          BF seems pretty balanced. I have some more work to do with it and little product but I'm leaning towards adjusting it with some putatives to try to get it to work better for me.
          I wrote up a report on bf+86 +96. Perhaps it would work well with 83 as well

Comment

• Maybe some erone, I don't know. It just feels too young for me, unbelievably young.

Comment

Well! You may be right! So keep following your instincts!

While over in the Boyfriend thread (I think) SteveO clarified that the formula is NOT the same. That by saying "it was built on Xist" his intent was that it was created for desired effects, not that they were the same/similar formula.

So that actually makes me happy and I will probably be wearing them together
              The Wife blend + Xist and a little DM+ would be the closest thing to witchcraft. How many times a man needed to be exposed to this combination for it to work its magic and he articulate it, you think?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                That's my struggle.... getting him to articulate it. But I think I remember where you said that sometimes X4W made people NOT make a move... and so I have backed off of it in combo with the GF/196.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The Wife blend + Xist and a little DM+ would be the closest thing to witchcraft. How many times a man needed to be exposed to this combination for it to work its magic and he articulate it, you think?
              I think that depends a lot on if the guy is looking for a relationship or at least considering one. I think if there's sexual interest it wouldn't take long *snickers* especially if you're giving him all the come hither cues he needs to see the door is WIDE open I can think of at least 3 guys who would melt with this combo and barely one word from me

Comment

I think that depends a lot on if the guy is looking for a relationship or at least considering one. I think if there's sexual interest it wouldn't take long *snickers* especially if you're giving him all the come hither cues he needs to see the door is WIDE open I can think of at least 3 guys who would melt with this combo and barely one word from me
                This is good.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Alrighty!
                  x2 xs196 out and about at the mall.
                  The usual good care by store attendants. In one place 4 different people were quick to see if they could help me find anything and I also got some freebies at a place at checkout

While traveling from one area of the mall to the other, a man (30s?) caught my eye. It was odd and in my peripheral at first. He was directly across from me, walking against flow and kept glancing at me. He moved over to my side and behind, but I lost track when I entered another store. Weird thing was, when I came out he was still in the area like he was looking for something/one as he passed by the stores toward me and seemed started by me when he saw me again, acting sheepish, looking away quickly and then down, shuffling quickly away Did I scare him?

I got a lot of looks and smiles but only really interacted with store staff, but I got a lot of prolonged eye contact and this same "look" from probably 2/3s. It was a slight head cock and a softening of the features with a smile and a relaxing of body language, males and females, the kind of thing you see when you begin to talk with someone who's into you. The thing you see when it doesn't matter if someone's got things to do, they stop and focus on you because they want to do that more than whatever else was supposed to be pressing for their time. Interesting. I might have missed this had I not interacted with so many different people.

Back with Mr 4 hours later. I apply x1 and we head out for some Mommy/Daddy time.
                  We go out for wings and park at the bar (because we like to interact) and we run into some guys (late 40s and early 30s) Mr works with and after introductions, hit it off like old friends! The guys were super respectful of Mr but playful. 40s guy even accused Mr of being a cradle robber Lots of negging & compliments from them for Mr, extra effort into making it clear to me that they thought he was a great guy (thank you, I think so too, lol)

Mr was very attentive and hungry for our 1/1 time. We walked off our dinner at a local event. He was very complimentary, stopping me often for little stuff (you're so beautiful, wish we'd met sooner, I want to grow old with you...) Mr spied a treat/toy that he knew lil Nu would love, but the vendor didn't have any at his stand, but he had more in his truck. He was all apologetic, saying it was just him. Mr offered that we would watch his stand for him if he wanted to go to his truck AND HE SAID, WOULD YOU? Dude left and went to his truck and came back with a boat load more items and then wanted to give us the one we wanted for free for watching his stand for him!?!? I. kid. you. not.

Later we pick up Nu and gift her with her toy and she is ecstatic! And relay above story to sitter and her hubby. Just, WOW. Nu falls asleep on the way home and is straight to bed after we get there. I think Mr is going to crash too...but nooooooo, I was mistaken. Cuddle lubbins ensues followed by a most pleasurable romp and very satisfying Os.

Go Girlfriend, Go!
                  I'm so excited to try this out on my man at the end of the month!

Comment

• Hopefully it comes early enough tomorrow. I might combine it with Mascot and see how that works around women. When I had more pheros to play with, that was the hardest thing in the morning, picking which ones to use together. Decisions decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                      Hopefully it comes early enough tomorrow. I might combine it with Mascot and see how that works around women. When I had more pheros to play with, that was the hardest thing in the morning, picking which ones to use together. Decisions decisions
                      You can wear them together, but GF does surprisingly well with females all on its own. I think you're going to find it very versitile!

Comment

You can wear them together, but GF does surprisingly well with females all on its own. I think you're going to find it very versitile!
                        Thanks for that! I just checked usps and I'm worried I might not get them today... ????

Comment

• Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            great question.

• I find it very similar socially to Boyfriend. Boyfriend is very even keel on me. It lacks the feminine quality of Girlfriend that gets my Mr going, but that's expected. Interpersonally, Boyfriend is the kind of blend that promotes openness in communication, trust and intimacy (not necessarily the romantic kind) when I wear it, even among men.
                          As far as Girlfriend though, there's an added openness emotionally that I get from my Mr that with Boyfriend is more like camaraderie.

I think if you are aware of the reverse imprinting that can happen, it's easier to identify and avoid/get over/compartmentalize.

GF could make you appear softer to men and women, but without testing it's not fair for me to say. I will leave that to another tester to answer

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It sounds like Boyfriend is what you're really looking for?

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            the camaraderie is something I've experienced with women. Its not quite friend zone but the emotions are more buddy buddy type of familiarity. I'm loathe to add more than a molecule at a time.

• Yay I have both of those. I'll have to play around with that mix

Comment

• curiouscat
                            curiouscat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I tried it again last night. 3 sprays each. I have discovered with him, I need more than with other people. Still fun. . We still weren't alone, though. :(

• 1 spray of Girlfriend seems. Promising. I think I'm going to try 2 tomorrow! ????

Comment

• NuTrix
                            Current stock,

old: dominate oil, xist spray, naked gun spray, sex magic spray, pse spray, ascend spray, connection spray, cohesion spray, boyfriend spray, bliss spray, vibe spray, SOB spray

new: Evolve spray, flirt spray, A1 oil @10mcg, androstanone oil @5mcg

Comment

• Comment

• curiouscat
                                curiouscat commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'm working on longer term testing of GF With PSEL... hoping it gives it the sexual edge I want.... romantic attraction. If you try that, let me know what you think.

• LegendaryCharisma
                                LegendaryCharisma commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Will do

curiouscat

• I haven't used Girlfriend a lot (just because I'm picky with who I use it on). I will do a final review on Girlfriend here but my experience so far that with the opposite sex, GF will make you both feel like you're in a relationship. The guy is more caring/sweet and in a way, treats you like his girlfriend. With women, it's great for bonding. However GF is good for bonding with men as well. Based on some of the reports on the other forum, GF blend can get you "friendzoned". So I think Girlfriend is supposed to help with a man committing to you however. I don't think it's a one trick pony, I think it works when there is repeated exposure and other blends used in combination.

The ladies and I were talking about this on the other forum but I think this is the real "cheat" code to get a potential boyfriend to ask the final question:

"But I think if GF helps with bonding/intimacy, men may start thinking you're someone they can have a bond (like a friendship). If you add a copulin, well now they want to fuck you which kinda disrupts the "she makes a great friend" vibe that GF can give. If you add a status blend, it makes a guy go "wow there is just something about her that seems so great...so amazing, like she has some type of status".

Formula: Status Blend (makes him want the "it" girl) + Copulin (sexually attracted to her) + GF (men acts like her bf + great bonding) + Xist (because Xist is magic) = A man who wants commitment.

Examples*: Goddess (status) + Desire Me (copulin) + GF + Xist.

or Babe (status blend + has a shit load of copulins) + GF + Xist.

*I haven't personally tested these combinations on a target yet, just a hypothesis.
                              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• curiouscat
                                curiouscat commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I'll give the formula a go! My interactions with the target are 1-2x a week, so it may take some time to see what happens.

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                              Formula: Status Blend (makes him want the "it" girl) + Copulin (sexually attracted to her) + GF (men acts like her bf + great bonding) + Xist (because Xist is magic) = A man who wants commitment.

Examples*: Goddess (status) + Desire Me (copulin) + GF + Xist.

or Babe (status blend + has a shit load of copulins) + GF + Xist.

*I haven't personally tested these combinations on a target yet, just a hypothesis.
                              Add xs130 into this testing.

Xs130 is not a status blend in that regard, but it makes you stand out in a crowd. So if the bloke meet a lot of other women (I am not talking about just dating other women) in his daily life. Then the status booster (xs130) will unconsciously make him remember you as special.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X