yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is in the mail now. I can't wait to test this one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
      Mine is in the mail now. I can't wait to test this one out.
      It is a truly lovely little blend.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Hmmm, I'm wondering how 196 would work on a guy, and differences between this and 193. Maybe based on the same main phero but a diff blend? Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
          Hmmm, I'm wondering how 196 would work on a guy, and differences between this and 193. Maybe based on the same main phero but a diff blend? Who knows.
          I'm betting similar base. I have xs193, but haven't tested yet to compare, but I have high hopes because xs196 is so fantastic
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hmmm, I'm wondering how 196 would work on a guy, and differences between this and 193. Maybe based on the same main phero but a diff blend? Who knows.
            You mean a man wearing Xs196?
            I think it will go well as a social.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              One spray at neck with the wife blend (xs196), and the truck driver teacher got hit hard. He gave me a nick name while I was driving, gave me big smiles that shoed off his crocket teeth and the mood was up in the roof and he teased about "wow, you are getting so good at this, that I can just go to the back in the cabin and go to sleep", and he complimented my way of using the read view windows and the GPS/TV for when I neeed to turn the truck. He confirmed what I have known since last time that I can go up to an exam while still in February.

I think I need to be careful with this blend if I am not interested in a bloke.
              lol you make me laugh, you have such a good way of writing that i actually imagined the guy showing his teeth, while your turning the big sterring wheel!
              LMAO
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Are there certain people for testing?, or are they just sent out as samples?, wondering because it said testing.
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• so i read there is xs186 and xs196, would xs206 make you smell like a grandma?
                  this is one of jokes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                    Are there certain people for testing?, or are they just sent out as samples?, wondering because it said testing.
                    The testing bottles are all gone, but I am not finished with testing this one though. You can get the wife blend here.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The testing bottles are all gone, but I am not finished with testing this one though. You can get the wife blend here.
                      Thankyou, another one added to my list.

Comment

• Any new experiences with this? Just revisiting a few things and trying to decide if I should go back to this for awhile and wondering if there are anymore good stories to report.
                        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                          Any new experiences with this? Just revisiting a few things and trying to decide if I should go back to this for awhile and wondering if there are anymore good stories to report.
                          The new stories is in the journals, I suppose.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Any new experiences with this? Just revisiting a few things and trying to decide if I should go back to this for awhile and wondering if there are anymore good stories to report.
                            This has moved into a "favorites" spot for me.
                            This IS, for me, the perfectly feminized PM, without having to tweak it - like I do PM to make it more feminine. I love PM, and being that it's unisex, I'm often adding Est, cops or something to girlie-fy it.
                            PM is not Girlfriend, and I do love it, buuuut....
                            Girlfriend is EXACTLY for me what I wished PM were, all in one.
                            I asked for a mad scientist combo from LP for PM, trying to make it just so, lol, but Girlfriend is it. By feel, selfies, and by how men AND women behave, THIS is the one. I loved PM, without tweaking, for social and work situations. Girlfriend gives me this and the bonding aspect when I'm with my Mr that's more on the romantic side, like it's self converting

I don't know cc, I'm actually thinking I've found my personal replacement for PM here. It's just really hard to walk away from a familiar, long loved, blend like PM, but for me, GF is superior.

I'm not sure I helped answer your question, but I know you'll understand the comparison

Comment

• NuTrix , yes, I totally understand and appreciate your reply. I think I may give it another longer term trial and see what happens. I was about to go back to PM and cops for awhile, but I have seen good responses with GF around the man. They weren't as pronounced as with PM, but maybe because I was wearing it with X4W, too. Do you think that might dampen it down at all? I thought the two would be good together (and they are) but I am not sure if I ever tried it solo with him. Hmmm.....

Hoping I see him tomorrow and I have a brand new bottle of GF waiting to be used, so we will see.

Do you think adding 96 or 83 would help at all? I wore it in a combo of GF/PSEL/X4W/83 before and that was quite nice. But if I could tame it back to two or even just the one, that would be nice.

(Still can't wait to hear what you think of the Bonding Blend, too!)
                              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

NuTrix , yes, I totally understand and appreciate your reply. I think I may give it another longer term trial and see what happens. I was about to go back to PM and cops for awhile, but I have seen good responses with GF around the man. They weren't as pronounced as with PM, but maybe because I was wearing it with X4W, too. Do you think that might dampen it down at all? I thought the two would be good together (and they are) but I am not sure if I ever tried it solo with him. Hmmm.....

Do you think adding 96 or 83 would help at all? I wore it in a combo of GF/PSEL/X4W/83 before and that was quite nice. But if I could tame it back to two or even just the one, that would be nice.

(Still can't wait to hear what you think of the Bonding Blend, too!)
                                I have to reevaluate my thoughts on GF and Xist. I'm not sure why, but I have it it my head that they would be redundant. Not sure what lead me to think this So I'm afraid I haven't tried them together, but thinking about it now, it seems obvious that I should

I believe P96 would be great if you combo. If it isn't already in GF, it(and maybe even if it is!) It could be an enhancing addition.
                                Have you worn just GF/Xist/83? That looks promising...

I'm eager for the Bonding Blend to play with too

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I have to reevaluate my thoughts on GF and Xist. I'm not sure why, but I have it it my head that they would be redundant. Not sure what lead me to think this So I'm afraid I haven't tried them together, but thinking about it now, it seems obvious that I should

Found out why. On site for GF it says Girlfriend is built on Xist/w. I was considering it could be redundant because of that, or that it would be too much of the same things. That shouldn't keep me from seeing how they stack together anyway though

Comment

Found out why. On site for GF it says Girlfriend is built on Xist/w. I was considering it could be redundant because of that, or that it would be too much of the same things. That shouldn't keep me from seeing how they stack together anyway though
                                    I think stacking with 86/96 would be amazing. Ive stacked boyfriend with 96 with amazing results.

Comment

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I am going to try GF and 96 next time I get the chance. Care to elaborate on your results?

• Devin1Neil
                                      Devin1Neil commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I have a post up on my results. But it's BF+96, should be applicable.

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Could you direct me to it? I tried to find it, but couldn't.

I think stacking with 86/96 would be amazing. Ive stacked boyfriend with 96 with amazing results.
                                    I agree! I think one would be hard pressed to find something p96 & p86 wouldn't stack well with I remember when I "discovered" 96, I think I've worn it with everything I have...same with 86...

Girlfriend is pretty awesome solo for me, like I can save other mones for other mixes, but enhancing GF would only make you super GF, so I would never say don't do it

Comment

• curiouscat
                                      curiouscat commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Good, cause I'm gonna!

So I wonder if GF has the same resetting qualities then? Because I was using it together with the thought of having the X4W as the reset and then having the GF to create the new mindset.

Comment

So I wonder if GF has the same resetting qualities then? Because I was using it together with the thought of having the X4W as the reset and then having the GF to create the new mindset.
                                      Well! You may be right! So keep following your instincts!

While over in the Boyfriend thread (I think) SteveO clarified that the formula is NOT the same. That by saying "it was built on Xist" his intent was that it was created for desired effects, not that they were the same/similar formula.

So that actually makes me happy and I will probably be wearing them together

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X