yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    A question: Could The Girlfriend blend + Xist be the recipe to re attract someone?
    And if, what blend to focus on? Like 2x Xist + 1x xs196 + 1x DM oil?
    By re-attract, are you referring to an ex? Basically, someone from the past you want to be interested again? I think it definitely could if they were un-pheroed before. Even if they were pherobombed previously, since Girlfriend is new I'm willing to bet it could stir up old feelings, or new and stronger ones hehe.

I have a few really hot exes I wish I could pherobomb today (they don't live near me anymore). It would be absolutely hilarious - especially the ones who only wanted sex at the time. It'd be interesting to see if they developed feelings with the right blend.
    I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Well, I'm going to be retrying the X4w/GF/PSEL thing again this weekend...with the addition of a little P83. I think I am going with OCCO Red, this time. That ought to hit him where it hurts!
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Wil hit him right in his heart (and cock)!

• curiouscat
        curiouscat commented
        Editing a comment
        That is the plan!!

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

By re-attract, are you referring to an ex? Basically, someone from the past you want to be interested again? I think it definitely could if they were un-pheroed before. Even if they were pherobombed previously, since Girlfriend is new I'm willing to bet it could stir up old feelings, or new and stronger ones hehe.
      Yes.
      Hmm, then it is just to start to test again.

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
      have a few really hot exes I wish I could pherobomb today (they don't live near me anymore). It would be absolutely hilarious - especially the ones who only wanted sex at the time. It'd be interesting to see if they developed feelings with the right blend.
      Never go without Xist or Gilrfriend blend in location you might see them again, perhaps. For the experiment... For the story....

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

A question: Could The Girlfriend blend + Xist be the recipe to re attract someone?
        And if, what blend to focus on? Like 2x Xist + 1x xs196 + 1x DM oil?
        Sounds like a recipe for starting a relationship
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• So unlike everyone on this thread, I have no one to test this blend on (lol why is my love life always dry?) anywho, I've been using this blend for a few days, not seeing much but today I used it and I'll copy/paste my report:

Hit #2: Everyone at the meeting was nice! A doctor came up to me after the meeting and said if I ever need help and my coworkers are busy, I can consult with her Medical Assistants (MA). Even the MA herself was excited to teach me new things and told my lead that I should come by the office to shadow her (I will tomorrow actually). It's like...they were making sure I was okay...like a man does with his...girlfriend Yall see what I did there?

I felt like all day, people were caring for me and making sure I was okay/comfortable/tended for. So idk, I guess strangers will treat you like a loving man treats his "girlfriend". I really want to use this blend for dating only but I want to make good impressions at work so more GF Blend it goes.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Sounds like a recipe for starting a relationship
            You think so?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I get something like that with BF too. As if I want to nurture and care and protect.

Comment

• curiouscat omg!!is this your pet? so beautiful!!
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                No, it's not. But the kitty looked curious...

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
              Well, I'm going to be retrying the X4w/GF/PSEL thing again this weekend...with the addition of a little P83. I think I am going with OCCO Red, this time. That ought to hit him where it hurts!
              Combination: Stolen to my journal list of future combinations It might have actually made it's way to my combination for tonight Hmmmm...
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                It really was a fun night. Going on my list of regular combos, for sure.

• So I did do the X4W/GF/PSEL/83/RED combo. 2 sprays of each phero. I used OCCO Red earlier in the day, then applied the pheros and some regular LP Red about an hour before seeing him. I think it was good. I will write more details later. I am going to see him again, and wear the combo again, before the weekend is over, so I want to hit him with it twice before full reporting on this round. (maybe not the Red since we will be with other people next time who don't like stronger scents.) . But I will do a scented OCCO for sure. And who knows? I may use the Red anyway.

ETA: We definitely had pupil dilation with this blend.
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Comment

• Atxunicorn
                  Atxunicorn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @ildergrier

I think I still need more time around him to give a better answer but I will say that with that interaction face to face he seemed much more at ease and open with me than usual.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are pheromoning him in the right direction.

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Anything new?

• Has anyone used this alone and can compare it to Perfect Match alone? In creating my personal combos (I've recently posted about this in my journal) I am curious as to whether or not I could replace PM with this and get similar results. I know that this is probably decidedly more feminine, but does it match up with the bonding qualities? PM affects my target VERY WELL. I have no idea how to compare it molecularly, obviously, so just wondering about individual experiences. I think NuTrix might be a big fan of PM, as well. So comparisons?

ETA: I would quite like to start buying all of my mones from PSX. The only thing I haven't been able to really let go of is the PM... and the OCCOs. .

Comment

Has anyone used this alone and can compare it to Perfect Match alone? In creating my personal combos (I've recently posted about this in my journal) I am curious as to whether or not I could replace PM with this and get similar results. I know that this is probably decidedly more feminine, but does it match up with the bonding qualities? PM affects my target VERY WELL. I have no idea how to compare it molecularly, obviously, so just wondering about individual experiences. I think NuTrix might be a big fan of PM, as well. So comparisons?

ETA: I would quite like to start buying all of my mones from PSX. The only thing I haven't been able to really let go of is the PM... and the OCCOs. .
                  I have used both solo and Girlfriend is much more the wife blend then the Perfect Match is, but PM is an intimate blend too, so it should be easy enough to stirr it in the direction of him thinking of you as the Girlfriend. If you used xs196 + Xist and a little cops, then you will be on speedy direction to become his girlfriend.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I have used both solo and Girlfriend is much more the wife blend then the Perfect Match is, but PM is an intimate blend too, so it should be easy enough to stirr it in the direction of him thinking of you as the Girlfriend. If you used xs196 + Xist and a little cops, then you will be on speedy direction to become his girlfriend.
                    I used the 196 with X4W along with some P83 and PSEL and extra cops last weekend. Do you think taking out the PSEL and going for the 196 and X4W with just cops would be better?

Comment

I used the 196 with X4W along with some P83 and PSEL and extra cops last weekend. Do you think taking out the PSEL and going for the 196 and X4W with just cops would be better?
                      Yes.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Has anyone used this alone and can compare it to Perfect Match alone? In creating my personal combos (I've recently posted about this in my journal) I am curious as to whether or not I could replace PM with this and get similar results. I know that this is probably decidedly more feminine, but does it match up with the bonding qualities? PM affects my target VERY WELL. I have no idea how to compare it molecularly, obviously, so just wondering about individual experiences. I think NuTrix might be a big fan of PM, as well. So comparisons?

They are both great socially for interactions with men or women, at work and play.
                        I can wear xs196 solo and cover all the bases for my guy without adding anything else.
                        ??????With PM, I tend to feminize it with cops & Est.
                        PM "feels" more nuetral to me (placebo? b/c it's"unisexy"?)
                        I think xs196 has more Est or maybe xsp-H or some other SteveO magic...
                        PM is so great though, I understand your dilemma The idea of being without it is weird, to say the least, after using it for so long, but for what I tend to use it for and how I usually "doctor it up" I can see, for me, GF bumping it out and taking its place...There. I said it.
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ikr? I can't imagine life w/o PM, but for my guy I can imagine GF taking PMs place and GF is so social for men & women too...

• curiouscat
                          curiouscat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ok, now I am tempted to try 196 solo with him. I have tried it solo before but not with him.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

• I just went and re-read this entire thread. I had sadly forgotten about some of my own interactions with this blend and combos containing it. So I want to focus on it more again. More to come soon, I hope.

Comment

• I'm wondering if anyone has anymore stories from this one. I just reordered after going back through my notes on my personal use of this one. I have an interesting story to share in my journal later. But any new happenings with this????

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone has anymore stories from this one. I just reordered after going back through my notes on my personal use of this one. I have an interesting story to share in my journal later. But any new happenings with this????
                            I like this all. by. itself.

No add ons (well, OCCOs or DM oil).

It seems to be one, for me, that is the whole package. When I want the perfect bonding, interactive social - for my guy, work or friends - this is it. It's light but can be intimate too. Good ice breaker...definitely a favorite! And all by itself.

I don't feel the need to stack anything with it - please sit down, hearing this from me - not even Xist. Seriously.
                            This is magic XS
                            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I like this all. by. itself.

No add ons (well, OCCOs or DM oil).

It seems to be one, for me, that is the whole package. When I want the perfect bonding, interactive social - for my guy, work or friends - this is it. It's light but can be intimate too. Good ice breaker...definitely a favorite! And all by itself.

I don't feel the need to stack anything with it - please sit down, hearing this from me - not even Xist. Seriously.
                              This is magic XS
                              Agreed, xs196 in big bottle next.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X