yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS196 (Girlfriend), testing product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

This week you'll see them
    That's awesome! This is going to be another...yes, another...staple for Mr Right and I - he doesn't know it, but then, he doesn't need to
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's awesome! This is going to be another...yes, another...staple for Mr Right and I - he doesn't know it, but then, he doesn't need to
      He, he, he, I like the way you think.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        NuTrix Men doesn not need to know everything.

• innocent look at me GIF by The Bachelor Australia
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

This week you'll see them
        My ass literally waiting for that xs194 to drop
        turn up party GIF by The Maury Show
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          My ass literally waiting for that xs194 to drop
          turn up party GIF by The Maury Show
          That gif game.

pause GIF
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Soooo... I got a bottle of Girlfriend a few days ago!

First impressions:

1 spray - my mood gets more relaxed and brighter, a tiny bit dreamy - as if remembering something pleasant. I get consistent audial effects with this one - mundane sounds feel more pleasant and melodic.

2 sprays all of the above, amplified. Put me in a relaxed, active and chatty mood. Chatty is not something I do much, so it is quite noticeable. I start enjoying blabbering I feel like sharing in verbal and written forms, helping, advising, and giving directions to others. All of a sudden sticking my nose into others' business feels right, effortless, and genuine. It's not my thing either, I'm normally conscious and respectful about personal boundaries, and the observer in me finds that annoying Surprisingly, people in my phero cloud don't seem to mind that and put up with it.

3 sprays at once feel like too much to me, too "not myself", I start resisting the effects and shut down. So, 1-2 sprays is the sweet spot for me.

Effects on people around me - they seem to be engaged in my blabbering and agreeable with what I'm saying. My SO and the main target humms and nods a lot, looks a bit entranced, whatever mood he happens to be in the beginning of our interaction, it evens out and becomes friendly, this mix clearly makes him approachable quickly (as CuriousCat described it - CAN'T stay pissy) - I like that!

I haven't noticed any romantic hits yet, frankly, I feel more like "good sport" wearing it, not particularly feminine, but that vibe seems to feel comfortable and socially attractive to the people I interact with.

..to be continued..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellie View Post
              Soooo... I got a bottle of Girlfriend a few days ago!

First impressions:

1 spray - my mood gets more relaxed and brighter, a tiny bit dreamy - as if remembering something pleasant. I get consistent audial effects with this one - mundane sounds feel more pleasant and melodic.

2 sprays all of the above, amplified. Put me in a relaxed, active and chatty mood. Chatty is not something I do much, so it is quite noticeable. I start enjoying blabbering I feel like sharing in verbal and written forms, helping, advising, and giving directions to others. All of a sudden sticking my nose into others' business feels right, effortless, and genuine. It's not my thing either, I'm normally conscious and respectful about personal boundaries, and the observer in me finds that annoying Surprisingly, people in my phero cloud don't seem to mind that and put up with it.

3 sprays at once feel like too much to me, too "not myself", I start resisting the effects and shut down. So, 1-2 sprays is the sweet spot for me.

Effects on people around me - they seem to be engaged in my blabbering and agreeable with what I'm saying. My SO and the main target humms and nods a lot, looks a bit entranced, whatever mood he happens to be in the beginning of our interaction, it evens out and becomes friendly, this mix clearly makes him approachable quickly (as CuriousCat described it - CAN'T stay pissy) - I like that!

I haven't noticed any romantic hits yet, frankly, I feel more like "good sport" wearing it, not particularly feminine, but that vibe seems to feel comfortable and socially attractive to the people I interact with.

..to be continued..
              This part is funny because when I was explaining my poster to some people, I felt like I was alll over the place with what I was saying and they were still nodding their heads in agreement.

Comment

• I've been experimenting with Girlfriend on one specific target who I've gone out with a few times (for specific details, refer to my journal). I think this is a great blend if you want someone to actually make you their Girlfriend - I think it was Isis who said it feels like the beginning stages of a relationship, and it absolutely does. Xist/w on the other hand feels more like you're already a couple months in IMO. Girlfriend seems to make the target nervous, and he texts me quite a bit throughout the day.

My only warning with this one - without a heavy sexual to offset it, you may end up in the "Girlfriend zone" lol. Yes, you read that right. He may put off sleeping with you in fears of ruining what you two are developing - so make sure to bring out those sexuals if you want to get some action. It took 3 full sprays of PSEL with this one to get my target to relax and act frisky. But to be fair, I started with 2 sprays of Girlfriend and only one spray of PSEL. In the future I'll go with only one spray of Girlfriend and 2 sprays of a sexual.
                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                  I think it was Isis who said it feels like the beginning stages of a relationship, and it absolutely does. Xist/w on the other hand feels more like you're already a couple months in IMO.
                  You hit the nail on the head! Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    I've been experimenting with Girlfriend on one specific target who I've gone out with a few times (for specific details, refer to my journal). I think this is a great blend if you want someone to actually make you their Girlfriend - I think it was Isis who said it feels like the beginning stages of a relationship, and it absolutely does. Xist/w on the other hand feels more like you're already a couple months in IMO. Girlfriend seems to make the target nervous, and he texts me quite a bit throughout the day.
                    Hmm, I do not necessarily agree, since I actually find Xist more versatile in combinations than Xs196 are. You can throw Xist at everything, just to intensify a combination of other blends.

Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                    My only warning with this one - without a heavy sexual to offset it, you may end up in the "Girlfriend zone" lol. Yes, you read that right. He may put off sleeping with you in fears of ruining what you two are developing - so make sure to bring out those sexuals if you want to get some action. It took 3 full sprays of PSEL with this one to get my target to relax and act frisky. But to be fair, I started with 2 sprays of Girlfriend and only one spray of PSEL. In the future I'll go with only one spray of Girlfriend and 2 sprays of a sexual.
                    I do not find this a bad thing if the man is actually a stranger and not someone you have known for a while.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, I do not necessarily agree, since I actually find Xist more versatile in combinations than Xs196 are. You can throw Xist at everything, just to intensify a combination of other blends.

I do not find this a bad thing if the man is actually a stranger and not someone you have known for a while.
                      I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• I understand, no need to let it go more than 14 days until sex happens. We all tend to think the other one doesn't like us if they haven't made a move within then.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• In reference to the second paragraph I think Babe and Inbetween would be good runner ups.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

In reference to the second paragraph I think Babe and Inbetween would be good runner ups.
                            So Babe instead of Xist? WHat about for someone just starting to date can we use Girlfriend, Xist and Babe?

I love Xist, i literally wear it every day.
                            Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

So Babe instead of Xist? WHat about for someone just starting to date can we use Girlfriend, Xist and Babe?

I do sometimes quit Xist, but I am never without a drop of DM+ oil.
                              Arsenal

Comment

• I remember originally getting this for dates, but it's such a good product for bonding with other women. I didn't think that I'd use it more for making friends with women and not to lure men to me, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

Comment

• A question: Could The Girlfriend blend + Xist be the recipe to re attract someone?
                                    And if, what blend to focus on? Like 2x Xist + 1x xs196 + 1x DM oil?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• I used X4w + GF + PSEL and it was pretty awesome. Actually, I started the day out with just the X4W and GF and it landed me a lunch invitation that I was not expecting. (Yes, it COULD have happened, but he had indicated that he didn't have a lot of time and needed to get home.... THEN after being in the zone, asked me to lunch.) I think I wrote about that in the journal or at least commented about adding the PSEL and how the conversation went totally sexual. Fun times.
                                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                                        I used X4w + GF + PSEL and it was pretty awesome. Actually, I started the day out with just the X4W and GF and it landed me a lunch invitation that I was not expecting. (Yes, it COULD have happened, but he had indicated that he didn't have a lot of time and needed to get home.... THEN after being in the zone, asked me to lunch.) I think I wrote about that in the journal or at least commented about adding the PSEL and how the conversation went totally sexual. Fun times.
                                        Always fun when adding Psel, it sends out a wild child signal.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

• curiouscat
                                          curiouscat commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Based on our parting agreement that I cannot put here, yes... yes, it does.

• Ildergreier
                                          Ildergreier commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          @curiouscats Ok.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X