yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP115 Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Not for putatives... XSP75 XSP83
    Yeah, there are a few products that don't show up and link to the website.
    Even Dominant Ascend doesn't.. XSP96 doesn't either... both of those items aren't gone or anything like that.

Comment

Also there are discontinued items that are definitely gone from the website, such as Enone 25.

Comment

Sorry all, lol, false alarm.

I'm here to quick ask
        XSteveO if it's not to big or secretive an answer to give...
        Is xsp115 an expensive (or over priced) molecule? Or difficult to stabilize? Or rare/hard to find? All of the above?

I admit, I'm have plenty of goodies currently and am happy to be sitting on my laurels waiting and watching this thread. I just thought it might be fun to bump it with some curiosities I've been wondering about...
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Sorry all, lol, false alarm.

I'm here to quick ask
          XSteveO if it's not to big or secretive an answer to give...
          Is xsp115 an expensive (or over priced) molecule? Or difficult to stabilize? Or rare/hard to find? All of the above?

I admit, I'm have plenty of goodies currently and am happy to be sitting on my laurels waiting and watching this thread. I just thought it might be fun to bump it with some curiosities I've been wondering about...
          Maybe I'm wrong, but I assumed when SteveO wrote this, he was talking about XSP115.
          "11-12-2019, 09:50 AM
          I've been speaking with the scientist about this. I have another call today with them. Hopefully we can get some kind of resolution"

Still hoping, because it sounds like one of the TOP MIXES ever, as for orgasms. TAC would take second place! Now, all we would need is for that WORKS FOR ALL PANTY DROPPER mix to couple it with!

Comment

Anyone else check the product page to see when it's back in stock? An email alert would be so good!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
              Anyone else check the product page to see when it's back in stock? An email alert would be so good!
              That would actually be a good idea. I would def subscribe to the email me when in stock function if implemented.

Comment

So is this gone gone? Been curious for the longest!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                  So is this gone gone? Been curious for the longest!
                  12 November, 12 December, 12, January, 12 February, 12 March, 12 April, 12, May, 12 June, and 12 August will be 8 MONTHS. What we have here is LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
                  SteveO or any in the SteveO KNOW? Gone Gone??

Comment

Androtics has this for sale. it is 120 dollars for 5 ml of 7.5mcg per drop under the NAME TAC. I've heard from him that it is custom made in very small batches. Right before covid he hinted about something but then the labs shut down and are still getting up to speed for the regular stuff. I guess there is just no new news to communicate and Steve's been known to drop a hint but he's pretty averse to purposely misleading people. That is the last I heard when I was on a phone call about some other stuff.

Comment

I dont believe SteveO's version is exactly TAC, i think its effects are more present than TAC but similar.
                      Although the other version another XSP11* (I forget the name) was much closer to TAC.

Comment

• WLWphero
                        WLWphero commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is that XSP119? I heard P115 is similar to the physical effects of TAC and p119 closer to the mental effects, I think.

Originally posted by MMM View Post

12 November, 12 December, 12, January, 12 February, 12 March, 12 April, 12, May, 12 June, and 12 August will be 8 MONTHS. What we have here is LACK OF COMMUNICATION.
                      SteveO or any in the SteveO KNOW? Gone Gone??
                      It was back in stock a few months ago for a few days.... I had it saved in my wishlist there was like ehhh 15 maybe? I didn't say anything because I knew it would be gone the minuet after making a post. Like it flew off of shelves last time when this thread was originally made... Then low and behold I come back to the shop and it's gone. AGAIN. Sheesh y'all some savages shit lmao. 🤣
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

who tried the 115 and 119 with which had a greater experience of sex ?? 115 causes more orgasms if I understand correctly .... and 119 mentally helps you get better attuned. So I wonder if if you think back to when you used it, which of your memories is more pleasant / better??

Comment

Just recieved this morning. Looking forward to testing.

Comment

I got some!

Single as hell but I got some LOL.

ETA: And by “got” I mean “ordered.” Lol

Comment

This is one of my favorite putatives yet!
                              And just one spray seems to do the trick.

Solo testing: 1 spray
                              There's a lot of intrigue from women. If you have good manners and show others respect, you'll enjoy this one. I got a lot of thank you's for just being myself.

I have natural high none levels and I find it really smooths things out and adds a layer of sexiness.

I have to watch out for none-driven products and I was worried this would behave like none but instead it helps round things out.

I've been testing this out with the blends I wear most. I will report soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X