yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP115 Findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robby View Post
    How long has this been out of stock? Any idea of when it will return?
    I don't think its been out very long. I need some myself.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Prettyrickyboi!

Comment

I see that it is out of stock, I guess you spread the word and it has spread!! Now the question is, when will we be able to get our hands on this. From what I read, this seems to be the holy grail of putatives, single mones that is..

I really want to try it out on the ladies here in China.

Comment

I called and asked, they're not sure when they'll be getting it in, something about the lab they source it from not resupplying. We may have to find an alternative (anyone has a suggestion?)

Comment

When one types the name of a product , ie Bliss, the forum software provides a link to go straight to the mentioned product. I noticed that XSP115 doesn't get the link, which tells me we probably won't see this soon, if ever.

Comment

Of course I'm late to the party. Hoping SteveO finds a way to bring this back.

Comment

Isn't XSP83 sexual too?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Isn't XSP83 sexual too?
                  Indeed, but in a different way from molecule C (TAC), which is the olafactory signature of XSP115. 83 comes off as slightly more stealthy, and takes time to work. TAC has always been rather immediste for me.

Comment

Is it confirmed that this is TAC or it just seems similar?
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Glad I ordered two bottles while I could

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                      Glad I ordered two bottles while I could
                      Nice hope you report your findings
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                        Is it confirmed that this is TAC or it just seems similar?
                        The consensus among those that have tried TA-C is that this closely resembles or is TAC.
                        I feel that it has worked even better than I remembered in my previous experiences with TAC. (however that TAC was an oil version)
                        I personally would feel comfortable calling this TAC and I feel that Steve-O wouldn't mention the comparison on his website without it being it, or very close to it.

Comment

XSteveO XSP115 seems to have garnered great attention. (XSR76)
                          Is this something we can expect to be re-stocked soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

The consensus among those that have tried TA-C is that this closely resembles or is TAC.
                            I feel that it has worked even better than I remembered in my previous experiences with TAC. (however that TAC was an oil version)
                            I personally would feel comfortable calling this TAC and I feel that Steve-O wouldn't mention the comparison on his website without it being it, or very close to it.
                            Yeah I remember it says calming like molicule c? If I remember correctly
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                            A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                              Prettyrickyboi commented
                              Editing a comment
                              HI Suaviter, I haven't seen anything out there that comes close to TAC or XSP115. What have you heard about XSP119 and where?

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...sr76-and-xsr77
                            Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

I am honestly starting to think that XSP115 may have been the first attempt at TAC..and potentially better. I think XSP119 is probably the closest to TAC. I'll have XSP119 on order soon to compare my experiences with both. However XSP115 wont be around for alittle while atleast so 119 is all I got to work with.

Comment

Interesting theory! Do post your findings when you have tried it! I will probably also put 119 on my next order, I still have some TAC around so I can compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                                  Interesting theory! Do post your findings when you have tried it! I will probably also put 119 on my next order, I still have some TAC around so I can compare them.
                                  Yeah, I report in my Journal. here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-they-call-him

Comment

Originally posted by Robby View Post
                                    When one types the name of a product , ie Bliss, the forum software provides a link to go straight to the mentioned product. I noticed that XSP115 doesn't get the link, which tells me we probably won't see this soon, if ever.
                                    Not for putatives... XSP75 XSP83

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X