yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applying Oil products differently so it works more like Sprays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Oil products differently so it works more like Sprays

I think I have just thought up of a cool solution to the problems of

'I bought Oil products from PheromoneXS, but now want Sprays for greater diffusion range and faster hits'
    or
    'Damn, I wish I have a spray version of this product, I am only going to be out for 4 hours'
    or
    'It's too cold to use Oil right now, but it's all I have'

From going through the forum over the past couple of weeks I have learnt this - putting a spray over an application of oil, or vice versa increases diffusion DRAMATICALLY

The solution - Put a Spray over an application of dried Oil

Of course, the lifespan of the Oil application will shorten

Does this make sense to anyone? Does this sound awesome? Am I just talking out of my ass?

Would this 'technique' mean that the effective range of the oil products/applications increases too?

If this is true, then practically, Oil products could be modified for situations where Sprays are more relevant

What a f*cken breakthrough < What I am thinking right now

Scottie2Hottie If memory serves me right, I think that it was you who mentioned something about this somewhere on the forum
    Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

I'm wanting for the answer too
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

What spray are you talking about? Perfume spray or another spray of the same phero blend?

It is known that spraying perfume over app points helps with diffusion a bit. This is not a solution because we've been doing this since the beginning. Oil as a carrier doesn't just going to diffuse the same as spray. And even so if you find the solution to it, it will throw the pheros out of balance because oil version is way more concentrated than spray.

There was a way someone over on another forum did. A drop of oil and while it's still wet, spray perfume over it and spread them to mix lightly.

Comment

Bloodburn Let's say that in this case the spray 'cover scent going over the oil', is from PheromoneXS, a different product to the oil, scented with Pepper Nutmeg or something

How would it throw the pheros out of balance?
        Wouldn't it literally be the same as mixing oil/spray products in a single bottle anyway?

For example, wouldn't 1x XiSt + 1x SOB on different sides of your neck

be literally the same as 1x XiSt + 1x SOB MIXED?
        Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

Comment

"Everyone has their own opinion on application of oils and covering. Personally I think you are better off spreading your oil around. The more you do, the more the surface area and, therefore, the greater the diffusion. As far as your cover scent goes, I'm of the mind that you should spray over your application. Colognes are designed to diffuse. If you spray over your oil the more your cologne will lift the pheros off your skin."

- Scottie2Hottie

Source - https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...4147#post64147

------------------------------------------------------

"Don't ever spray a cover scent on top of an oil application! Oils generally are more concentrated, and cover scents generally use alcohol. That means it will cause more molecules to diffuse than it should and result in effects similar to spraying way too much."

- fdesa12

Source - https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...help#post31885

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
            Bloodburn Let's say that in this case the spray 'cover scent going over the oil', is from PheromoneXS, a different product to the oil, scented with Pepper Nutmeg or something

How would it throw the pheros out of balance?
            Wouldn't it literally be the same as mixing oil/spray products in a single bottle anyway?

For example, wouldn't 1x XiSt + 1x SOB on different sides of your neck

be literally the same as 1x XiSt + 1x SOB MIXED?
            PXS oil is 7-9 times more concentrated than spray per bottle. It's about 2-3 times the content per drop opposed to spray. Even though when we use them, 1 drop = 1 spray but because oil has much slower diffusion and shorter range of projection so the higher concentration is understandable. If you make this oil to diffuse like spray (only if you find the solution to it), it's not a 1=1 anymore so if 1 drop is your sweet spot, you now don't even know how much less a drop (1/3, 1/4, 1/5??) you will get the same effect.

Personally, I don't recommend to mix different blends together. Even vendors recommend to have them put on different app points or close to each other but never mixed together, and I thought we suggested that already. 1+1 doesn't equal to 2 in mixing chemicals that was calculated really well for balance and for each molecules to work synergistically in the blend. While having Xist on one app point, and SOB on another, they will still work as Xist and SOB. But Xist + SOB mixed, I don't know what that is anymore, maybe SBisstXOB.

And for making oil to diffuse as the same as spray by just spraying alcohol on it, don't you think it's easier for SteveO to make oil version for everything in advance and just drop them in alcohol to make a spray version if it's that easy? As I have mentioned in my previous post, spray cologne/perfume on app point helps aiding the diffusion a bit. It will not make it into the same as spray.
            Last edited by Bloodburn; 12-23-2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

pingu As is common in life when we learn new things we reevaluate our way of thinking, our point of view, our beliefs and adopt a new view which reflects that. Such is the case in this matter. What I said above was the commonly accepted "wisdom". After doing some research and considerable thought I have changed my position on the matter. Refer to the post below.

I’m very new to PheromoneXS and have the following blends: Full spray bottles of Desire Me in Sexy Amber; Celebrity &amp; Xist in Sweet Sensations; samples

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                Personally, I don't recommend to mix different blends together. Even vendors recommend to have them put on different app points or close to each other but never mixed together, and I thought we suggested that already. 1+1 doesn't equal to 2 in mixing chemicals that was calculated really well for balance and for each molecules to work synergistically in the blend.
                Sorry Bloodburn I forgot that you mentioned this to me last week

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  pingu As is common in life when we learn new things we reevaluate our way of thinking, our point of view, our beliefs and adopt a new view which reflects that. Such is the case in this matter. What I said above was the commonly accepted "wisdom". After doing some research and considerable thought I have changed my position on the matter. Refer to the post below.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...5188#post75188
                  Awesome post Scottie2Hottie ,I wish that I have found this earlier, there's so much to learn when it comes to using pheromone products
                  Luckily for us newbies on here we have veterans like you to suck a lot of knowledge and wisdom out of

So it seems that there is no merit to the theory that I randomly came up with

Different question
                  Do you apply lotion or moisturiser before applying phero products, specifically oil?

It definitely helps with longevity, but how does it affect dispersion?
                  Would it be slowed down, softer hitting? Does the 'cloud' get smaller too?

I'm thinking that with someone with normal skin, if they don't want their Oil product to last for more than 8-12 hours, they should NOT apply lotion with pheros, that way the Oil product could hit faster, what do you think?

Hope that I'm not being crazy again

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X