yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and the Zodiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Oh is that that right
    Just kidding....my ties aren't grey, that's boring.
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
    Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
    Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Just kidding....my ties aren't grey, that's boring.
      Greatly is the new vanilla
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Before jumping into the zodiac, I think I would look into the elements. Each sign has an associated element, there are 4 if you don't count spirit. An earlier classification of pheros broke them into four types that I can't recall at the moment. Steve Has Goals, Everyone has male and female. Here's the four elements

Earth Receptive, Feminine, Material
        Wind Action Masculine, change
        Fire Energetic Masculine Sexuality
        Water Flowing Feminine, emotions

Way way oversimplified, and not the best choice of words. Perhaps i'll study and jog my brain. There are multiple schools of thought so the best descriptions for easiest correspondences to pheros, and then to the zodiac will take me further into astrology than I care to go tonight but each element affects 3 horoscope signs.

The 4 also correspond to the suits in a deck of cards and by extension, the suits in Tarot. the ACE of each suit is the purest form of the element and the numbers the movement through them. The elements are not stable. The numbers sort of move through them Like the planets move through the zodiac; all things are in constant motion.

I'm tired, delirious and out for the evening.

Comment

I think it's better to use them based on science. Such as race, background, age and Central cycle
          I believe in astrology. I was raised in a culture where things cannot be explained with science and we live in an age where a spacerocket can land back on its base. Well, I actually believe in both so I take anything I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Before jumping into the zodiac, I think I would look into the elements. Each sign has an associated element, there are 4 if you don't count spirit. An earlier classification of pheros broke them into four types that I can't recall at the moment. Steve Has Goals, Everyone has male and female. Here's the four elements

Earth Receptive, Feminine, Material
            Wind Action Masculine, change
            Fire Energetic Masculine Sexuality
            Water Flowing Feminine, emotions

Way way oversimplified, and not the best choice of words. Perhaps i'll study and jog my brain. There are multiple schools of thought so the best descriptions for easiest correspondences to pheros, and then to the zodiac will take me further into astrology than I care to go tonight but each element affects 3 horoscope signs.

The 4 also correspond to the suits in a deck of cards and by extension, the suits in Tarot. the ACE of each suit is the purest form of the element and the numbers the movement through them. The elements are not stable. The numbers sort of move through them Like the planets move through the zodiac; all things are in constant motion.

I'm tired, delirious and out for the evening.
            The elements are also one of the core beliefs in Chinese ancient science.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I believe in astrology. I was raised in a culture where things cannot be explained with science and we live in an age where a spacerocket can land back on its base. Well, I actually believe in both so I take anything I can.
              talking about spacex?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

talking about spacex?
                Yes, SpaceX. I'm a nerd also. I like techs, quantum theory, science and stuff but at the same time my belief in astrology, deity, god(s) is firmed as well.

Comment

I have the Great Courses streaming channel. Watching Gnosticism and the Nag Hammadi codexes. Looks to be 4 main groupings of Christian philosophies, characterized as heresies by 200 AD. Of the 4, one is Hermeticism which has room for both Christianity and Astrology. All of these heresies were successfully destroyed by 400AD so the Nag Hammadi, which is different than the Dead Sea Scrolls BTW, have really has opened up history that disappeared off the face of the earth for 1500 years.

Comment

Oh yeah, Rocketz???? hell yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                      Oh yeah, Rocketz???? hell yeah
                      hell yeah
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Libra men...any suggestions for pheros that are geared towards the desires of a Libra man? Something to draw them in. Get them addicted to me.
                        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                          Libra men...any suggestions for pheros that are geared towards the desires of a Libra man? Something to draw them in. Get them addicted to me.
                          Teehee...something well balanced would be my guess...

Sorry. I couldn't help myself
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I have no belief in this what so ever.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Leo Man here, although i find Horoscope to be as real as Santa Claus, just intrigued what would be best mones for a Leo Man or Leo woman, or say a Gemini girl, one i am very interested in...
                              Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X