yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones and the Zodiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm that too
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'm an Aquarius. I haven't been testing pheros long enough to know what works best for me. However, I am excited by the idea of not only matching pheros to YOUR sign but also HER sign. I've found that astrology can get you in the ballpark of someone's personality. Unfortunately generic horoscopes make most people think astrology is hokey.

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/ if your interested in too much astrology info
      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post
        I'm an Aquarius. I haven't been testing pheros long enough to know what works best for me. However, I am excited by the idea of not only matching pheros to YOUR sign but also HER sign. I've found that astrology can get you in the ballpark of someone's personality. Unfortunately generic horoscopes make most people think astrology is hokey.

https://astro.cafeastrology.com/ if your interested in too much astrology info
        Phoenix2886
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

As a cancer, I'm pretty introvert. I find I'm good with attraction mixes rather than sexual mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
            Destined occupation and inheritance? I don't remember reading that part? Now you have me intrigued! I was born at 4:13AM, Oelwein, IA on February 8th, 1986...can you tell me what my career is supposed to be???!!! Or at least how to find out? I've always thought my calling was to be a Mad Scientist, but maybe I should have been a Personal Trainer?

Incidentally...what is your sign and what pheromones work on you you best?
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Destined occupation and inheritance? I don't remember reading that part? Now you have me intrigued! I was born at 4:13AM, Oelwein, IA on February 8th, 1986...can you tell me what my career is supposed to be???!!! Or at least how to find out? I've always thought my calling was to be a Mad Scientist, but maybe I should have been a Personal Trainer?

Incidentally...what is your sign and what pheromones work on you you best?
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I have heavy leo placements and the only bottle I've used through outside DM+, is Celebrity. Just got a second bottle! I was a big fan of mx135 from androtics and popularity potion. Sounds pretty stereo typically Leo to me.

WIth that said, I also LOVE xist4w (and just bought a second bottle but haven't gone through my first) which doesn't seem to be congruent with heavy leo placements I'd think

Comment

So far we're talking about what mixes work for us. What mixes do you think work with your targets based on the zodiac? I recently met a Libra and XS193 worked quite well on her.

Comment

Hmm, unconventional means....you're supposed to be a government assassin!!! Think about it: lots of travel, sure you'd be on call but you would only get a call once every few months and you would get large sums of money. Meet new people...and kill them. [said in fake overly serious tone]

On second thought, I'm not sure I want to know what career is right for me. I look forward to hearing about your Zodiac experiments!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      So far we're talking about what mixes work for us. What mixes do you think work with your targets based on the zodiac? I recently met a Libra and XS193 worked quite well on her.
                      Libras are the relationship sign of the zodiac, so I think attraction mixes can work well with Libras, especially if they can create those crushy/mushy feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by SychoStylez View Post

Libras are the relationship sign of the zodiac, so I think attraction mixes can work well with Libras, especially if they can create those crushy/mushy feelings.
                        Thank you for your input. I think that's true. I will use continue using XS193 and any mixes with A1 with Libras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Thank you for your input. I think that's true. I will use continue using XS193 and any mixes with A1 with Libras.
                          I think it's better to use them based on science. Such as race, background, age and Central cycle
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

I think it's better to use them based on science. Such as race, background, age and Central cycle

Comment

There are many people that found loved ones on farmersonly.com....
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

There are many people that found loved ones on farmersonly.com....
                              ???????????????? I mean both forms are valid ????

Comment

???????????????? I mean both forms are valid ????
                                Lmao
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

What if science tells you that there is a pattern between someone's Zodiac and the types of pheromones they are susceptible to? How will we know?....unless Vicki Lee does all of the research and we can benefit from her hard work. It might be a waste of her time, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make!

Comment

What if science tells you that there is a pattern between someone's Zodiac and the types of pheromones they are susceptible to? How will we know?....unless Vicki Lee does all of the research and we can benefit from her hard work. It might be a waste of her time, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make!
                                    Scottie2Hottie

Comment

I don't do Devil's "Trios". I like to play it safe, you know 50 Shades of Grey style.

Comment

I don't do Devil's "Trios". I like to play it safe, you know 50 Shades of Grey style.
                                        Oh is that that right
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X