yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to support eternitys_child as much as we can so he can keep making these grrad videos
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I do think that a good video needs a clickbaity thumbnail, despite how many people say they hate them since from what I've remembered watching youtubers that claim that it's done a lot to increase their view count so I think you should look into that. Some light animation on the screen or a shot of a stock video of women being seduced occasionally when making a point could be something that you could do if you're into that. Overall, I quite enjoyed it and would love to see more.
      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

I like the simplicity. Perhaps a score at the end? Like 5 stars or something would be good
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm still subscribed to you on youtube and saw your vid on copulins and Desire Me. Keep going

Comment

Nice gonna take a look at the new vid
            Pheromone XS

Comment

I personally would like you to add one real life scene, where you are followed by a camera, filming you secretly of course, and you using a product in real life scenarios successfully.

For instance, a scene where you are using Evolve in a dating scenario and successfully using it, with tips on how to look for IOIs, how to steer it, what it is designed for, etc.

Comment

Great i just saw it. Amazingly informative video however i do disagree that cops are a turn off to strange women i think they give you social proof.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't necessarily had that experience yet, but I'm definitely receptive to it

if a girl thinks a guy is getting layed a lot it usually makes them wonder why and thats a good thing
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X