Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to support eternitys_child as much as we can so he can keep making these grrad videos
    Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Cohesion,SOB, Domination, Desire Me
    Liquid Alchemy Labs Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel:Overdose, SDX-9

Comment

I do think that a good video needs a clickbaity thumbnail, despite how many people say they hate them since from what I've remembered watching youtubers that claim that it's done a lot to increase their view count so I think you should look into that. Some light animation on the screen or a shot of a stock video of women being seduced occasionally when making a point could be something that you could do if you're into that. Overall, I quite enjoyed it and would love to see more.
      “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

Comment

I like the simplicity. Perhaps a score at the end? Like 5 stars or something would be good

Comment

I'm still subscribed to you on youtube and saw your vid on copulins and Desire Me. Keep going

Comment

Nice gonna take a look at the new vid

Comment

I personally would like you to add one real life scene, where you are followed by a camera, filming you secretly of course, and you using a product in real life scenarios successfully.

For instance, a scene where you are using Evolve in a dating scenario and successfully using it, with tips on how to look for IOIs, how to steer it, what it is designed for, etc.

Comment

Great i just saw it. Amazingly informative video however i do disagree that cops are a turn off to strange women i think they give you social proof.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                  eternitys_child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't necessarily had that experience yet, but I'm definitely receptive to it

if a girl thinks a guy is getting layed a lot it usually makes them wonder why and thats a good thing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                X