yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, Get idle to give you a rap, If you think you got something good ask em if its ok, that you'll make them a star. Bright lights Big city is right over the horizon and that you do modeling photography too.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      Honestly i wouldnt feel right filming people without their knowledge. If i blurred their face, the viewer would miss half of what's important --
      Or do a body cam and tell them it is recorded? Kind of odd, but it would be easier if you went around with a friend or schoolmate

Comment

Reviews, descriptions and perhaps even live in feikd footage would be great
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Honestly i wouldnt feel right filming people without their knowledge. If i blurred their face, the viewer would miss half of what's important --
          Just a thought. Or you could even have there permission beforehand. Perhaps seeing the same target in different Mone clouds would be intrestongi
          Pheromone XS

Comment

wellll I just made a video review on Bliss.

Enjoy seeing my face

Use my link to get your bottle! By purchasing through my link, you will be supporting my channel. :)https://pheromonexs.com/bliss-xs-pheromone-spray-30.html?...

Comment

Enjoy seeing my face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dCJ0ViEgjs
              Saved to watch later. Thanks.

Comment

I loved it except you calling it a drug, you want the fda to steal it as an anti epileptic or the dea to classify it as some obscure fake alcohol?

Handsome and Studley btw.

Comment

I'll definitely watch it when I get time! I didn't realize someone was making video reviews.

Comment

Watching it now, I wish many more would make videos.
                    He can speak clearly,enunciate well and has general knowledge.

However many do not want people to know who they are..so many do not want to make a video.
                    What if the video's great and becomes popular..would most women/men want to date you knowing that you are using what the uninformed would call some Hoodoo or mind controlling stuff...Crazy but true.

Here's a challenge for you @eternitys_child if you have a lamp with a bulb that gets hot try a spray of Odyssey and or Bliss on the bulb and let the mones diffuse in your room.

I also want to request you do a thorough video on the hunt for a mone similar to A314 or better.
                    I'm watching some of your other videos now..I see one on Xist. (Mr Cakarot on youtube)

Comment

eternitys_child I quite enjoyed it and it was rather informative. I would like to give some thoughts on the video though. The lighting was pretty good and your personality really shines through (maybe you were wearing Bliss?), though the camera angle felt a bit off for me as it isn't parallel and at the same height as your face so it feels like you're talking down to the viewer. You mentioned a research paper and it would be useful to the viewer to put down a link in the video description to alleviate some skepticism. A close up shot of Bliss that is shot at differen angles can be edited in the video to give a more professional vibe. Overall I quite enjoyed it despite it losing my attention near the end so I hope you make some more videos !
                      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you for the constructive criticism!!!!! i will use this going forward <3

• eternitys_child
                        eternitys_child commented
                        Editing a comment
                        and nope, I wasn't using pheromones that day

Enjoy seeing my face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dCJ0ViEgjs
                      Great job brotha. Another idea would be to do videos on what mixes well or other lessions
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I watched your Bliss vid,Xist vid and Ascend vid..good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                          I watched your Bliss vid,Xist vid and Ascend vid..good stuff
                          Keep up the great work!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

skipped right down to the bottom to insert my own two cents. It would be best for the instructional videos to stay on the theme of "future tech" regardless of its over played , as long as the message stays clear and goes through the "who, what, where, when, why, and how" stuff. A main speaker in a labcoat needs to relay the message (edit, needs to be a girl wearing glasses); application points, social situations,( could be a glimpse into a real situation at a party), body language, and or what do, aka, act like yourself. Lastly testimonials, as many of you already mentioned above. This video can be pulled off with animation or actors, for best results.

: : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                              skipped right down to the bottom to insert my own two cents. It would be best for the instructional videos to stay on the theme of "future tech" regardless of its over played , as long as the message stays clear and goes through the "who, what, where, when, why, and how" stuff. A main speaker in a labcoat needs to relay the message (edit, needs to be a girl wearing glasses); application points, social situations,( could be a glimpse into a real situation at a party), body language, and or what do, aka, act like yourself. Lastly testimonials, as many of you already mentioned above. This video can be pulled off with animation or actors, for best results.

This is all great advice I would love to see that
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

I would be interested in seeing videos that present facts. Why PXS? Why not LAL or Pheromone Treasures?

An interview video with XSteveO explaining his history in the pheromone business.

One reason I buy here at PXS is because they test their products, and they test the quality of their pheromone powders to ensure what they put on the label is what you get.

If you XSteveO present yourself as an expert on pheromones and the pheromone industry, you can gain credibility, which is a selling point right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  I would be interested in seeing videos that present facts. Why PXS? Why not LAL or Pheromone Treasures?

An interview video with XSteveO explaining his history in the pheromone business.

One reason I buy here at PXS is because they test their products, and they test the quality of their pheromone powders to ensure what they put on the label is what you get.

If you XSteveO present yourself as an expert on pheromones and the pheromone industry, you can gain credibility, which is a selling point right there.
                                  This is all good stuff here
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

sob video out o____o.

:BananaRider::BananaRider::BananaRider:

Comment

https://youtu.be/Zj5XuDf_t1k

sob video out o____o.

:BananaRider::BananaRider::BananaRider:
                                      Great job eternitys_child
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

eternitys_child Great review. I actually watched it till the end.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X