yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Want To See In An Informative Video On PXS Products?

Hey guys I'm planning to upload a bunch more videos on YouTube about pheromones (specifically PXS pheromones).

What would you want to see on one of these videos?

Product reviews?
    Testimonials?
    Detailed breakdown of how each product works?

Please, let me know! I have a few videos already and people seem to like them, so I would definitely like to add more up there. Especially because it seems people aren't really willing to break their anonymity when it comes to pheromones on camera by displaying their face!

Axe commercials, or Hai Karate's good too as an intro.

Comment

Couldn't help myself, the Hair

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Couldn't help myself, the Hair
        I meant like what kind of info would you like me to talk about on the video XD

Comment

Contains essential directions on self defense! LOL. These videos are gold.

??????Do you have a link to your YT channel?

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't have a channel Isis or I'd share it. I actually bought that stuff for my Dad when I was 9 or 10. Guess who snuck into it for school?

eternitys_child How about how to steer different types, try to link them with the Goal system. I especially liked on the Goals page the emotions. Like I didn't know Flirting mones were to alleviate fear. I'm learning to stay open and friendly with enone and I've learned to spot Daddy's girl with sterone but I'm not sure how to play it. Of course, there are more goals than just these few but that's what I'd like to see and learn more about. What are the actions, body languages, and signals that are congruent with different classifications?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            Contains essential directions on self defense! LOL. These videos are gold.

??????Do you have a link to your YT channel?

me getting triggered by BS pseudoscientists claiming pheromones don't work XDD

review on ascend

Comment

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

This is a phenomenal idea to cover womens blends, and one I am excited to do. Unfortunately it would be difficult for me to cover it accurately as a man, but some day i do hope to find a woman willing to share her experiences on camera with me, as that would truly benefit the community as you suggest.

as for your initial suggestion, it is a great idea and I will do so! Thanks for your feedback. And welcome to the xs community!

Comment

make a video of yourself receiving real life hits, out in the wild; but blur out the faces of the women who approach you.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                    make a video of yourself receiving real life hits, out in the wild; but blur out the faces of the women who approach you.
                    I'd LOVE to see that!

Comment

Lots of hot chicks!

Comment

haha lafemme not all hits are directly attributable to pheromones. plus i don't think my celeb level is high enough to where i can walk around with a camera XD. unless i have a hidden camera which would be kinda weird o__o

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          haha lafemme not all hits are directly attributable to pheromones. plus i don't think my celeb level is high enough to where i can walk around with a camera XD. unless i have a hidden camera which would be kinda weird o__o
                          Body cam or glasses cam

I think product reviews are best, and they attract people to PXS if it is widespread enough.

I just saw this page today, so I will try to start watching your videos when I get a moment to head back home and relax.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                            lol! Perhaps you can use a cameraperson. I've read of a conventionally unattractive man who is able to plop down at the bar and have women buy him drinks then beg him for sex. I've yet to see a situation as such take place in real life, so I'm curious to see the hits a handsome man (like you) gets. This leads me to wonder, if women are moreso drawn to unattractive pheromoned men, than hot guys (with or without mones). I think the former generate more extreme hits.
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

lol! Perhaps you can use a cameraperson. I've read of a conventionally unattractive man who is able to plop down at the bar and have women buy him drinks then beg him for sex. I've yet to see a situation as such take place in real life, so I'm curious to see the hits a handsome man (like you) gets. This leads me to wonder, if women are moreso drawn to unattractive pheromoned men, than hot guys (with or without mones). I think the former generate more extreme hits.
                              It would create a lot more mystery and confusion in the women. Lafemme is onto something, boys! Time to bring back the 70s attire!

Comment

Can you do it with the singing pickle dancing in the background? Lol

Comment

You bring up an intensely interesting topic that has the abstract part of my mind engaged in wonder. The "unattractive pheromoned" men may certainly generate more extreme hits because of the perceived difference in what is visible (attractiveness) vs what is invisible (pheromones). Thereby causing a greater interest in the women.

In a situation where a conventionally unattractive man, who is adept at perceiving, analyzing, and capitalizing on female behavior sits down at a bar and gets a woman to beg him for sex.... I find that aspect on par with a pheromoned man.

Regardless, the hits that I get are certainly the same (or at the very least similar) hits that you exhibit when you find a man attractive. Surely if you met me in person and found me attractive, you would behave a certain way to demonstrate your interest. So I don't think it'd be anything out of the ordinary for you to see, if I were to have this filmed In fact, it would be almost showboaty because the women on camera would behave as if they were on camera, and perhaps even behave a bit unnatural since they're on camera XD

Tonight, I was wearing 2 sprays of taboo + 2 drops of xist oil and there was this beautiful girl hovering in my vicinity. We are acquainted but not familiar. I did receive extra attention today from her than I would normally have. To the point where she was standing behind directly behind me while I was sitting down, and I tilted my head back and rested the crown of my head on her navel, and the top of my forehead nestled snugly underneath her quite large bosom :3

The pheromones played a part in it, but weren't all of it. I'm still learning how to understand the way y'all women operate, and my exploration with y'all never ceases to fascinate me.

Now that I think about it, filming the hits that I receive seems like it would help ME the most in my pursuit to understand you! roflmao!!!

Comment

Honestly i wouldnt feel right filming people without their knowledge. If i blurred their face, the viewer would miss half of what's important --

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X