yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why not use hair as application point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Shampoo is a pretty gentle cleanser. I'm not sure it would be sufficient to prevent build up from occurring. As a daily practice it's probably not a good idea but once or twice here or there is possibly ok.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    I've done it once, put a drop in some hair gel. Small amount washed out ok. I wouldn't put androstenone or cops in my hair though. I often have to give products containing those a light wash to tone them down. You know, a splash of water and a light toweling? Can't do that with your hair as easily.

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    This is a great question. I'm tall with long hair so, I assume hair would be great diffuser for pheros.

Leave a comment:

• RedLarry
    started a poll Why not use hair as application point?

Why not use hair as application point?

Yes, I spray perfume/pheromones on hair!
    71.43%
    No, never! Only neck/arms/shoulders
    28.57%
    Hello there.
    Never understood - why no-one recommends to spray perfume on hair? It doesn't matter if it's phero-mix or just pure perfume.

I see only benefits:
    1) Scent + pheromones will last longer on hair. And you will avoid self-effect that you would get if sprayed on front of a neck. So you get longevity almost like on clothes, but with benefits of using pheromones/scents on skin! At least for me, since I have short hair and ~10-20% of perfume will reach my skin anyway when sprayed on hair.
    2) Easier to manage. I take shower every day. So at the end of the day I know that I will wash my hair and get rid of all pheromones I have, and next morning I will not get OD when sprayed again With spraying on neck you most likely transfer some pheromones to your clothes, by accident. T-shirt/Jacket etc. And it can be a problem later (OD).

The only good reason NOT to do this - is that alcohol based perfume can damage your hair if overused...
    Maybe I'm missing something important here?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X