yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why not use hair as application point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodburn
    replied
    nephil Yes, enone is the only one users avoid using on hair. Most social are ok to use on hair.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Actually shampoos are quite mild cleansers. If there is no build up on hair then there definitely couldn't be build up on your skin.

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    Enone would be a bitch to wash out of hair. It's hard enough to clean off of skin as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

But we tend to wash hair thoroughly than skin and the shampoo products are quite strong. Aren't that going to clean pheromones better than just soap and water on our body?
    Actually shampoos are quite mild cleansers. If there is no build up on hair then there definitely couldn't be build up on your skin.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    I think it will be the same

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Its not a matter of effectiveness or diffusion. The issue is build up
    But we tend to wash hair thoroughly than skin and the shampoo products are quite strong. Aren't that going to clean pheromones better than just soap and water on our body?

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Actually, hair is a great spot to use pheromones just like perfume. When hair moves, it generates diffusion.
    The problem is alcohol that can ruin the hair.

We even have pheromone product to use on hair (hint: Laid) that got good reviews by experienced users on another forum.
    Its not a matter of effectiveness or diffusion. The issue is build up

Leave a comment:

• lordhien
    replied
    Will try putting mones on hair next time I go out to bars

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    To each there own

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    It's a heat issue. Less heat means less pheromone cloud
    Actually, hair is a great spot to use pheromones just like perfume. When hair moves, it generates diffusion.
    The problem is alcohol that can ruin the hair.

We even have pheromone product to use on hair (hint: Laid) that got good reviews by experienced users on another forum.

Leave a comment:

• justintime469
    replied
    I used to spray IShine on my hair from time to time and had real good luck this way as I don`t wear hats. I also shave my head as well so my hair is not a huge deal to me. This is a very massive area to work with and the head (I think) is the warmest spot overall with the largest area for spreading the mone cloud. So this is a very ideal spot to put spray mones, I am just picking about what I put on my head as far as mones go (nothing that is None, Rone, or Cop based).

Now I made an order with True Pheromones and ordered the hair conditioner as well which I have had good luck with. I use it 6 days a week pretty much with a day off and have no buildup at all! The conditioner is very social and I have to go slightly higher on sexual mones to balance things out. Mones just stick to hair. I have to keep my hair very short to pull this off(I shave with a 0 on the clippers every 2 weeks) or I feel I use to much product for me. I Shampoo like normal and then use about a quarter size for my whole head. I let sit while I wash the rest of my body and then rinse the conditioner out last thing.

What I get out of it is a lot more eye contact, friendliness, and happiness with people. Very social all the way and nothing else, like a heavier dose of the nols. Which really works for me because this is the gateway I use for all my interactions with everyone. This opens the door and sets the stage for my other mixes to come in and work. I have not really looked seriously here, but what got me into this is that I could not find a good oil blend that was social for what I wanted, so this seemed to fit my heavier status blends I like to use.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    It's a heat issue. Less heat means less pheromone cloud

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    commented on 's reply
    EWWWWWW!

• Isis
    replied
    I take a shower twice a day but I only wash my hair maybe 3 times a week. I don't spray pheros in it because I don't want build up.

Spraying alcohol on your hair is also quite drying and I wouldn't recommend that as a daily thing to anyone who cares about the health of their hair.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    I knew a guy who would spray on on his hair, his hair ended up thinning real bad, not say that will happen with XS products, just keep it in mind!

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    You would not want to use cops in your hair....can you say "coochie head"?
    ha! ha! I assume the beard is not a good place to apply cops either. lmao

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Ol' coochie head, that's what they call me down at the church social.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied
    You would not want to use cops in your hair....can you say "coochie head"?

Leave a comment:

• Silvia
    replied
    As i had troubles with my hair,i am visiting trichologist to help me with it.He gave me advice when i spray perfume to avoid spraying on the scalp.
    As long as you are taking good care of your hair i think its ok to spray pheros from time to time to it,especially if you have good results.
    Of course right now im in processing of healing my hair i will pass to try it for now.I am applying pheros on my neck and wrists.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    I spray perfume over my hair and on my clothes kind of. But I apply pheros on my neck.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X