yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR32

I wore this at 12.5mcgs

I felt an initial calm and had no intentions of cleaning until i saw my kitchen. This was fantastic for cleaning. I felt like a methhead scrubbing away at every detail. Getting in between cracks and crevices. Dirt and grime was no match for me and xsr32. LOL

This was also good for mundane tasks. Pre xsr32, I had given up on trying to figure out how to submit forms and finding out my candidate number for a test I was taking. After xsr32 i trouble shooted my way into completion. I actually didn't attribute this to xsr32 and am just realizing this as I am going through my day in my head.

I grabbed lunch at a casual Ghanaian restaurant and on my way there, the music I listened to sound crisper? The lettering on signs looked stark and stood out. I was hyper aware of my surroundings and though i wasn't looking at anyone directly (outside the cashier and waiter) , I was noting how many people walked it. I felt like i was taking everything in at a once, it felt a bit over stimulating.

I was able to pick up on very small nuances in people's body language. I could tell who was attracted to me and who didn't register my presence. The cashier and one other patron were oddly fixated on my ass. I'm not sure if this is typical or is xsr32 induced. Normally, if i notice someone staring, they stop. But they were just straight up staring unabashedly. Maybe it was because I didn't give any cues showing that i noticed? Oddly enough I was taking this in without looking at anyone directly because i was hyper aware of my surroundings.

I have a feeling this would be great to use while lifting weights or doing Barre and pilates because it would make you hyper aware of proper form

?
    Last edited by Isis; 07-07-2018, 07:46 AM.

Nice! You've described the xar32 effect very well. This is exactly what we can expect. Heightened focus and hyper awareness. I think the fixation on your ass was because they were ass men and xsr32 created a state where they were hyper aware of this feature. I suspect that if they were boob men they would have been staring at your boobs. I doubt that it is disinhibition so much as a sort of tunnel vision.

You should try it with P86 some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I think the fixation on your ass was because they were ass men and xsr32 created a state where they were hyper aware of this feature. I suspect that if they were boob men they would have been staring at your boobs. I doubt that it is disinhibition so much as a sort of tunnel vision.
      That makes sense! Now I see why signs stood out to me. I was looking for directions on how to get to this restaurant and was focused on street signs. I'll def try p86 +xsr32

Comment

Really interesting findings, will definitely be adding this to my next order. Have you tried using it in conjuction with xsr65?
        Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
        Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
        A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
        ​

Comment

Or in a Limitless/Thinker combo
          Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
          A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
          ​

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
            Or in a Limitless/Thinker combo
            I think it would be a great addition to a Limitless/Thinker combo
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
              I wore this at 12.5mcgs

I felt an initial calm and had no intentions of cleaning until i saw my kitchen. This was fantastic for cleaning. I felt like a methhead scrubbing away at every detail. Getting in between cracks and crevices. Dirt and grime was no match for me and xsr32. LOL

This was also good for mundane tasks. Pre xsr32, I had given up on trying to figure out how to submit forms and finding out my candidate number for a test I was taking. After xsr32 i trouble shooted my way into completion. I actually didn't attribute this to xsr32 and am just realizing this as I am going through my day in my head.

I grabbed lunch at a casual Ghanaian restaurant and on my way there, the music I listened to sound crisper? The lettering on signs looked stark and stood out. I was hyper aware of my surroundings and though i wasn't looking at anyone directly (outside the cashier and waiter) , I was noting how many people walked it. I felt like i was taking everything in at a once, it felt a bit over stimulating.

I was able to pick up on very small nuances in people's body language. I could tell who was attracted to me and who didn't register my presence. The cashier and one other patron were oddly fixated on my ass. I'm not sure if this is typical or is xsr32 induced. Normally, if i notice someone staring, they stop. But they were just straight up staring unabashedly. Maybe it was because I didn't give any cues showing that i noticed? Oddly enough I was taking this in without looking at anyone directly because i was hyper aware of my surroundings.

I have a feeling this would be great to use while lifting weights or doing Barre and pilates because it would make you hyper aware of proper form

?
              lol i love ghana food or african food, grew up in benin, kano, lagos etc, so love jollof rice my fav lol
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol i love ghana food or african food, grew up in benin, kano, lagos etc, so love jollof rice my fav lol
                Love jollof rice ! My dad grew up in nigeria and so introduced a lot of west african food into my diet ????

Comment

Love jollof rice ! My dad grew up in nigeria and so introduced a lot of west african food into my diet ????
                  lol i used to love garry and pepper soupe but unfournetly my stomach didn't and was always sick afterwards lol
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Isis could this be loosely compared to Adderall?
                    The energy +focus? I would love a pheromone version

Comment

• somechick99
                      somechick99 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I ordered this today - it will probably be awhile since its a custom order, but I'll happily test it out and report back when I receive it

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      somechick99 It usually only takes an extra day or 2 at most. Curious to see what you think!

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                    Isis could this be loosely compared to Adderall?
                    The energy +focus? I would love a pheromone version
                    Ive never taken adderrall so i cant say. It does give focus but i wouldnt say energy and there isnt a mood boost like there is with other stimulants

Comment

Ive never taken adderrall so i cant say. It does give focus but i wouldnt say energy and there isnt a mood boost like there is with other stimulants
                      Focus is still good!

Comment

Trying this out today at 8 mcgs. I bought it to see how it compares to P83 for working out but let's see if this can help me hunker down for a couple hours on work work.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Look forward to your thoughts!

• Usagi
                          Usagi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Totally forgot to come back to this. Oops lol.

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                        Trying this out today at 8 mcgs. I bought it to see how it compares to P83 for working out but let's see if this can help me hunker down for a couple hours on work work.
                        Do you have a post somewhere about your experiences with p83 and exercise?

Comment

Do you have a post somewhere about your experiences with p83 and exercise?

Comment

I used 12.5 mcy in hope that my colorist would spend more time on my hair. I've had this happen with nails and lashes where the tech spent a lot of time perfecting the application.

Initially she hand painted each foil painstakingly in thin sections and then rushed as she got to the top. About a good 3 hours later. Not sure if it needed a top off.

I did notice that I was staring at the silk flowers she had on the wall and noticing small details, like the slight color shift on the petals. I think this would be great to use when I paint.

has this made anyone talkative ? My colorist was more chatty than usual. I also witnessed an argument between two people who usually get a long. They did not seem to want to drop the issue.

Comment

I have to watch with this one. I see things that bother me and make me uncomfortable and am easily irritated. It is in taboo and I also wonder if it is Dominant Ascend because they both make me easily angered. It may amplify the enone in those products. Yet by itself I get none of this. With Sport or straight xsp-f I get none of that. I think I see micro expressions that I am better off not seeing. Or possibly my personality interprets them negatively when mixed with enone and they mean nothing.

Comment

This did not come up in the search for me so I'm glad it was only a few pages in. Gonna try this during tonight's workout!

Comment

4 mcgs to chest and can't say I noticed anything while driving or at work (skipped the workout).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X