yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only XSteveO can answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Ok. I'm trying to figure out if this is something special or just something with androstenone in it?

Wearing this the other night, Mr Right and I had great marathon sex...I mean awesome, panting, sweating, leg shaking, can't walk straight - actually, can't really walk...let alone straight - sex

Enone gives me energy. Enone can, has, and does, increase the intensity of my orgasms. Enone DOES make me horny. Is the the flushing of my skin, the tingly sensations, swelling, wetness, etc, prior to sex just my normal anticipation/reaction intensified by Enone or is it more than that?

I've been wearing another blend that is cops, a-nol and Enone that impacts sex on my side similarly. On a subconscious level, when I have time to myself to feel the affects, I have to admit, I find both mentally steer me to thoughts about sex, wanting sex, and if circumstances allow...seeking out sex

I had to try this other blend in between XSR40 because I almost always exclusively use the other blend mainly for sex, lol, and had to revisit for selfies and there is a lot of similarity in self affects. I'm not saying I wouldn't buy XSR40 if it turns out to be an Enone product or anything like that, surely, it has a place. I'm just not sure it isn't something new for me experientially?
      So you think it may be something structurally similar to Enone?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So you think it may be something structurally similar to Enone?
        Nope. I wouldn't presume so much All I can say is that it appears to affect me in similar ways that I have experienced with androtenone.

I would also like to add, for the sake of clarification, that I have not worn androstenone singly. Over the years I've been able to pick out what androstenone adds for me in a blend and how it affects me (self confindence/ego boost, energizes, horny) All of my comparisons are to the kinds of reactions I've had with combinations that included Enone. In particular the one mentioned above (a-nol/Enone/cops) because it's my grab n go for great sex for me and there are similarities. If XSR40 is a new molecule, or a single, then it is producing similar effects to those I've experienced with buffered Enone. I would have to buy Enone seperate and try it out to really see if the 2 compared, but I can't see buying straight Enone. I just wouldn't use it. I've already got enough of it in the blends that I have and since I'm not a guy, I wouldn't need to utilize more than that

Another thing that occurred to me as I'm writing, I haven't noticed Enone effects being produced by Mr Right. That would be another thing to give me pause to say XSR40 may be Enone. Aside from the surprise talk about how much he enjoys my orgasms (which could have happened randomly regardless, lol), there haven't been any other outward signs of Enone behavior that stand out. Hmm. This gives me something else to ponder and look for. He loves me in dominant blends and I should've seen some similar behaviors that I just haven't. Like more dominant/sexually agressive behavior that Enone with cops brings out during sex ^_~ More food for thought...
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Enone, A1, and a touch of bnol maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
            Enone, A1, and a touch of bnol maybe?
            I don't really know what xsr's are. I've seen them listed under the molecules for certain blends (ie XS130 Status Booster lists xsr32) and just assumed it's a single molecule - but that's totally my assumption.

Comment

NuTrix xsr40 seems to be TAC on steroids. Marko76 xsr's are just research molecules. One's that haven't quite made it to putative status.

Comment

So it's an individual molecule and not a compound of different molecules? I gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko76 View Post
                  So it's an individual molecule and not a compound of different molecules? I gotcha.
                  To the best of my knowledge, yes.

Comment

It was unusual to have so much opportunity to test xsr40 and my Enone/a-nol/cops blend to compare. The difference between them seems to be that with the Enone in the other blend there is the familiar confidence boost where that seems to be absent with xsr40. Though xsr40 did make me feel motivated to do things, it seemed more subtle/natural. Less like, BAM, phero induced. It was more gradual. The sexual aspects are so easily overlooked if I'm busy with any other thing, though my mind easily wandered to naughty things when I had a minute to my thoughts, which usually lead to physical things...ah, the power of the mind...Xsr40 often "felt" like nothing, like I had on no phero while wearing it. Most of my obsevations were in retrospect. I'm going to add it to a cuddle/bonding combo and see where that goes since I've been using it solo...you know, before it runs out and I don't have it to play with anymore, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      It was unusual to have so much opportunity to test xsr40 and my Enone/a-nol/cops blend to compare. The difference between them seems to be that with the Enone in the other blend there is the familiar confidence boost where that seems to be absent with xsr40. Though xsr40 did make me feel motivated to do things, it seemed more subtle/natural. Less like, BAM, phero induced. It was more gradual. The sexual aspects are so easily overlooked if I'm busy with any other thing, though my mind easily wandered to naughty things when I had a minute to my thoughts, which usually lead to physical things...ah, the power of the mind...Xsr40 often "felt" like nothing, like I had on no phero while wearing it. Most of my obsevations were in retrospect. I'm going to add it to a cuddle/bonding combo and see where that goes since I've been using it solo...you know, before it runs out and I don't have it to play with anymore, lol.
                      Hey, any update on this. What were the results with 3x?

I'm really hoping this is TAC...
                      That million dollar molecule.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Hey, any update on this. What were the results with 3x?

I'm really hoping this is TAC...
                        That million dollar molecule.
                        I didn't really notice much difference between x2 and x3, no intensity change, seemed wasteful.

I don't know ADs to compare, but just wearing xsr40 randomly, I didn't get much ourside reaction from normal interactions. No blatant selfies/mood elevations, things like that.

If it was the amazing no brainer that AD has/had, then I kinda missed it I think - or my particular chemistry/personality just preffered a different line up? I liked how things felt intensified physically during sex and at the thought of it, but I get that from other blends I have, so maybe it wasn't earth shattering for me but it I wouldn't brush it off completely either. Maybe it was earth shattering for somebody else?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X