yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR40?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR40?

Thank you SteveO & XS team for allowing me to be a part of this testing/research.

I'll start with that this was given to me in my last order and that I am told it's a TA-like molecule (or IS a TA molecule). I am unfamiliar with AD and their TA line up, so I'm really flying blind here!

These are my findings so far from my journal. I have xsr40 marinating in Diffusion Tech right now so more to come in about a week...

From 8/29

Took xsr40 for a spin.
    x1 spray 12.5 sprayed on neck
    Waited 20 minutes and didn't really notice much so I added
    x1 spray more to neck also
    I was surfing the net when I noticed I felt tingly, kind of all over. WTH? I usually get that from blends that make me horny, lol. My first thought was enone or a product called Impi that struck me pretty hard once upon a time... Perhaps if Mr Right had been home...? It had been almost 1/2 hour, a long time before noticing selfies for me. My mood had changed, I felt motivated, there was a mood lift, not necessarily happy but energetic? It's been lightly raining here all day so I didn't feel motivated before that to go out. After that 1/2 hr though, I was packing up lil Nu to go to the local farmer's market and we wondered around enjoying the rainy weather. Got a hit from a teenage Amish boy taking our lunch order, lol. Within about 3 minutes he just became suddenly giddy and recovered fairly well thanks to a slightly older boy behind the counter with him. That could have been coincidence? We got opened up at another stand by a lady (50s?) but people are always doting over lil Nu, so that may have happened anyway.
    Definitely needs a replay...will just skip straight to 2 sprays next time.

8/31

My testing of xsr's is on hold while they marinate with Diffusion Tech, but before I loaded xsr40 I gave myself 2 sprays to neck while lil Nu was napping. I got that familiar warmth in my nether regions, though I'm ovulating now and that could be my sex drive in overdrive...had to wash it off though when lil Nu's nap was over as she became very fussy with me Replaced with 2 drops Cohesion and she became much better. So she seemed negatively affected by it for some reason. Curious. Kinda wanna re-try, just to see if it's repeatable and was xsr40 affecting her but since she's so tiny, not likely to repeat. Though I do want to use this when Mr Right and I get freaky...very curious...

9/1
    (in answer to a query about xsr40)
    All I know is that xsr40 makes me feel similarly to the way Impi red dot did when I had it. Not as intensely, but reminiscent of it. LP has a blend called Sexpionage (A-nol, enone & cops - a lot of cops) that makes me horny and has a delightful side effect of fantastic orgasms...I would LOVE to see if xsr40 does anything like that. I mean, really, who wouldn't???

That's s all for now, but will be back! Happy testing!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Makes me wonder if xsr40 could be TAC. Hmmmm

Comment

Have you used any of ADs TA molecules?
      Someone else is going to have to make a correlation between xsr40 and whichever TA molecule it might represent. I got nothin' I can only compare to the molecules I've used (which admittedly are many ???????) and see if there's a similarity to anything.

Comment

I've used TAC but never got any selfies. From what I understand it's used mostly in the bedroom to enhance female orgasms. I've never had opportunity to use it in that respect so I can't vouch for that but TAC is the only TA that I recall anything sexual.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          WELL! I certainly welcome THAT if that turns out to be the case

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol I bet you do

Hmm. If LPs Sexpionage (a-nol, enone & cops) gets my motor running, I wonder if my reaction so far is specific to my ovulation? Enone and cops in combo make me crazy horny. By the time xsr40 is complete with the Diffusion Tech, I'll be on the downward slide toward aunt flow. Wonder if effects will change? That's running on the thought of 40 behaving like enone of course...(however, I don't need a reason to jump my man's bone...any excuse will do ) Just very curious about that warming sensation, will have to go back through my notes to see if any other molecules or combinations had that effect.

Comment

You're the second woman I've read that cops make them horny. KateD has said it numerous times.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, no doubt about it. I wear cops just as much, if not more so, for me as for anyone else, lol.

Wearing x2 xsr40 this a.m.
          Noticed mood boost. Took lil Nu to run errands, she was not fussy around me. If anything she's been laid back and her normal smiley self around others. Ran into the same older gentleman at the dairy that I mentioned in the 9/21 post on xsr36, he was all smiles and eye contact today. Perhaps his mood was just better today?
          it's been about an hour now and I noticed as I'm sitting here writing this, that interesting feeling in my nether regions again. Makes me want to shift in my seat. Now that I'm still and undistracted by caring for lil Nu, who is napping, I have a moment to explore selfies, lol. This particular selfie seems to be easily over looked if I'm distracted, but I like the kinda horny tension feeling
          I'm going to test this at work later today. I've been testing at x2 so far....maybe I'll bump it up to x3?

Comment

9/27
            Kept xsr40 @ x2 for work later, right on neck under my chin practically.
            Strange. Nothing really out of the ordinary. No blatant selfies to speak of. No blatant observations. A slight mood elevation on application possibly. I say possibly because I was already in a good mood. Could have been continuing the morning vibe from earlier application?
            My coworkers were in a good mood. I was in a good mood. Altogether it was a good night. There were a couple occasions were I was focused on getting things done to the deliberate exclusion of outside distractions, but that could be any night.
            Will have to bump it up to x3, or maybe more, just to see if I can drive something a bit more noticable out of it. Still mulling over the night for possible missed cues. If I recall any I'll add them in later.

Comment

This one too sound interesting. I have to order it before christmas, because this sound so interesting.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                This one too sound interesting. I have to order it before christmas, because this sound so interesting.
                Unfortunately, I still don't know what I'm looking at here. When I test again, it will be at x3 (at least). As long as I don't turn into a raving horn dog, everything should be fine...

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Unfortunately, I still don't know what I'm looking at here. When I test again, it will be at x3 (at least). As long as I don't turn into a raving horn dog, everything should be fine...
                  Now that would be a liability in some circles.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ah, the risks we take for science... ^_~

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, we need a tribute to our nick names.

Going over my xsr notes...

Xsr40 needs more testing. Next wear will be x3 to see if anything flushes out any of its secrets...wondering if I should apply this before "bedsports" to see if it could be of benefit in the selfies department...

Comment

Yes you should NuTrix . If does pan out to be TAC I think you'll be pleased.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The trick is I can never plan for bedsports with lil Nu around, it's always spontaneous so somehow I've got to sneak 3 sprays of this before unplanned play, sheesh, lol

Back for an update! I've been testing the xsrs I was given but have only had the time to sit down and update them all today!

This doesn't really boost mood in a happy sort of way, but it does definitely stimulate me to do things, like Enone can. It is also arousing, even without the anticipation of sex, example: feeling arousal even when I was all by my lonesome...

So that being said, THIS one has GREAT potential for the ladies I think. Is there Enone in this? And how much if so. Anyway. It took some time to coordinate, but there has been enough opportunity now to say that this positively affects bedsports. When I've been wearing it for a while (1/2 hr or more) it's better than rushing to spray on and jumping in the sack - or on it - however you wish ^_~

X2 is plenty, 3 doesn't make things better or worse and I will say is that it's too bad men are so limited on the number of orgasms they can have so close together. So as far a sex, this produced/enhancedall those Impi comparisons I was making. Increased arousal, neck and decollete getting noticeably flushed and red/blotchy, wetness and tingling and swelling in the nether regions. I normally am easily aroused and have multiple orgasms, but this seemed to consistantly warm up that process in a noticable way. And like I mentioned, pre exposure of at least a half hour made the magic happen. Or maybe the pre exposure just intensifies it? So if you are not easily aroused or uninhibited, would it affect you the same as it did me?

Not altogether bad outside the bedroom, but surely, why wouldn't I give it an A++ just for that. It could grab the number 1 spot for xsr testing for this alone, but sex is usually pretty darn awesome...hahaha, but I have to admit, I would keep this as a staple...

Comment

XSR40...
                      I want it too.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        XSR40...
                        I want it too.
                        I noticed after spraying it on yesterday afternoon, (Mr Right wasn't home from work yet so I applied 2 sprays in case we could get away with anything even with lil Nu around...) when Mr Right began talking suggestively about sex in quite some detail, particularly about how he enjoyed my orgasms, my cat practically jumped out of the seat without me, lol. I jest, but I was surprised at how quickly the fire kindled and the tingling began. It was almost instantanious. I wish there was another tester to compare notes with so I know that it's not just that I'm a nympho... I don't know if this is supposed to be physical or psychological or both. Just talking about sex without any physical contact was enough to get me jump started. Another note, as far as yesterday. I had only hoped opportunity would knock, I wasn't anticipating it. When Mr Right began talking, I was totally focused on "mommy business", but that was instantly derailed and my kitty began to twitch at the thought

Comment

From what I understand here, I should've ordered some of this on my last order. That figures...

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
                            From what I understand here, I should've ordered some of this on my last order. That figures...
                            Unfortunately it's not available for sale. It's purely experimental.

Comment

Ok. I'm trying to figure out if this is something special or just something with androstenone in it?

Wearing this the other night, Mr Right and I had great marathon sex...I mean awesome, panting, sweating, leg shaking, can't walk straight - actually, can't really walk...let alone straight - sex

Enone gives me energy. Enone can, has, and does, increase the intensity of my orgasms. Enone DOES make me horny. Is the the flushing of my skin, the tingly sensations, swelling, wetness, etc, prior to sex just my normal anticipation/reaction intensified by Enone or is it more than that?

I've been wearing another blend that is cops, a-nol and Enone that impacts sex on my side similarly. On a subconscious level, when I have time to myself to feel the affects, I have to admit, I find both mentally steer me to thoughts about sex, wanting sex, and if circumstances allow...seeking out sex

I had to try this other blend in between XSR40 because I almost always exclusively use the other blend mainly for sex, lol, and had to revisit for selfies and there is a lot of similarity in self affects. I'm not saying I wouldn't buy XSR40 if it turns out to be an Enone product or anything like that, surely, it has a place. I'm just not sure it isn't something new for me experientially?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Unfortunately it's not available for sale. It's purely experimental.
                                won't it be for sale soon?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X