yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spreadsheet of PXS product contents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spreadsheet of PXS product contents

Hey guys,

I posted this in another thread several months ago under Forum Feedback but realized not many people read that part of the forum. I figured this is a more appropriate place to re-post this (@Idle maybe you could merge these threads?).

So one thing I love about PXS is knowing exactly what overlap I get with certain pheromones. This helps me build my blends. Xcc a while back asked me to share the spreadsheet I created to help me visualize this and I thought I would do that here so everyone can benefit.

Disclaimer:
    1. If you see any errors please let us know here and go ahead and fix them as this is a public document, I tried to get as accurate information as I could directly from PXS or PheroTruth when SteveO was making his first mixes.
    2. The 1,2,3 does not indicate strength. Instead it indicates in what order the pheromone contents were listed on PXS. My assumption (and please correct me if I am wrong SteveO KateD idle ) is that PXS lists the contents like a nutrition label, where the first pheromone listed is the most concentrated and the last one listed in the least concentrated. I did this so you can get a visual of what the "primary" mone is in that particular blend. I colored the top 3 mones for each product to get a quick "visual snapshot" of what each product has as I think the top 3 mones really will give you an idea of what type of product it is. So only 1 (green), 2 (orange), and 3 (blue) are colored.

Now this isn't exactly always right because some blends show eNONE as #2 for example (like Cohesion) but we know it is only 0.50 mcg/spray of eNONE. That being said this isn't as much about concentration as much as effect. So a blend's "main" effect is likely going to be in its top 3 mones simply because each mone has different effects at different concentrations and so we can't assume a higher concentration means that mone is a primary of that blend (if that makes sense)

What I find interesting about this is that the blend I like to use (Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion) is heavy in eRONE (it is the primary mone for both Ascend + Xist) which makes the Alpha vibe quite strong. This is why I only use 1 spray of Ascend in my blend. Yet Taboo only lists eRONE as molecule #3 so this helps "buffer" my mix a bit with some of that eNONE (And consequently the eRONE buffers that eNONE to prevent male aggression ) and the other mones especially Cohesion help soften that vibe and make you more approachable. Now this blend has other social mones and feel-good mones that I think it makes a good everyday wear and I know this simply by looking at the mone overlap.

This is a publicly editable document so you can all contribute by adding more products + fact sheets, hyperlinking the names, etc. All I ask is to not destroy any content and treat it like you would a Wikipedia page. Also feel free to visit this in "incognito" mode in Chrome if you want to edit it anonymously! (or alternatively be signed out of your gmail)

I think it would be a very valuable thing to have something like this for members + new customers to help them orient what exactly it is they are buying in each product and so they can compare across the blends the different mones + effects expected (you can even hyperlink the title of each product so it goes directly to the product page!)

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Lastly, if you want to know why I think this spreadsheet is so important, read this:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...dered-the-goal
    Last edited by knowledgeispower; 11-02-2016, 05:05 PM.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Thanks, Now I have exactly what I need to blend a good mix. You are the BEST. This Spreadsheet layout is easy to read and understand. Again thx knowledgeispower

Comment

Awesome knowledgeispower !

Comment

Great work, thanks to share to the community. I have done something similar but just for the products I have, and also, some sort of description/explanation of each molecule.
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
          Great work, thanks to share to the community. I have done something similar but just for the products I have, and also, some sort of description/explanation of each molecule.
          Thanks!
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Did this thread get moved?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Did this thread get moved?
              No I had posted it in 2 places as I thought some people may not be checking the other section as much.
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Oh ok I thought I was losing it. Lol

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X