yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Men can smell something - probLem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men can smell something - probLem!

friends! I was faced with a very interesting and strange problem. A couple of days ago one of my colleagues advised me to change cologne - said that there is an unpleasant odor from me. I asked all my friends and only one of them said the same. that was the moment when he felt it, too. question on what could be a pheromone sensitivity in men?
    P.s. It's not cops
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

None smells like sweat/urine/BO to me. I have rone in alcohol spray and cracked that open to give it a wiff - it smells but I haven't had a problem wearing rone mixes. I have A1 and Bnol in oil form, and neither smell repulsive to me. None, on my body, smells like urine/sweat.

Comment

Sasharana I used to know someone who told me I smell of sweat. I knew it wasn't me, but the mones I was wearing. One day, even after showering, I was told I smelled of sweat. Eventually I figured out that it was build up of mones on my skin.

I use witchhazel on my app points all the time now. It's really good at removing the smelly mones. Also shower and use a moisturizing body wash. I think this has helped a lot with the smell and build up

Also, on initial application, mones don't smell that bad. They do however smell bad the next day, or after they're broken up by bacteria

Comment

eNONE smells the strongest of any mone. What exactly were you wearing? And was it scented or unscented? Maybe try covering with a good cologne to mask the odor. A good cover should give you no problems at all.
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I don't think it's a problem. People, can smell differently. It is normal.

But if you want to remove the mones' smell, after your bath use body lotion. Most of the body lotions are perfumed. So it should help you with the smell.

Comment

Guys you really things I scared to use soup and washing is not my business?). Two men from 300 smell something. Question what is it? Whey said it's smells like old expired Nivea gel for shaving) whey can't describe it but have this accociations. From what I use. Nothing special - Nobility scented pax and unscented too. Some LaLs but whey smell fine too.

for example I can smell XiSt - like medical drug) of course Accend and other Cops)) But smells of it are different
            Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal

Comment

I think you're misunderstanding what we are saying. We are not saying they smell it because you don't wash well. We are saying that pheromones have a natural odor that (some small population) finds to not be good smelling.

PXS has a much higher concentration of pheromones than other companies. Because of this, using a cover cologne when using PXS products is not a bad idea.

LaL and other companies use much less concentrated pheromones. For example, Androtics Direct has 15 mcg of pheromones per spray. PXS products usually have 100-400 mcg/spray. That is 10x-40x as much! So yes they will smell more! Also PXS sells unscented, and even their scented products are very light. So sometimes you need to use your own cologne, while other companies already put cologne in their products.
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                I think you're misunderstanding what we are saying. We are not saying they smell it because you don't wash well. We are saying that pheromones have a natural odor that (some small population) finds to not be good smelling.

PXS has a much higher concentration of pheromones than other companies. Because of this, using a cover cologne when using PXS products is not a bad idea.
                About concentration. Why 2 drops of GoA ( not so concentrated) for example hit also good like 2 drops of XiSt. And if I wear 5 drops of GoA it will be overdose. And concentration wil bee same.Maybe concentration is not panacea?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                  About concentration. Why 2 drops of GoA ( not so concentrated) for example hit also good like 2 drops of XiSt. And if I wear 5 drops of GoA it will be overdose. And concentration wil bee same.Maybe concentration is not panacea?
                  SteveO claims to have bonded some molecules in a way to allow for the social mones + sexual mones to diffuse at equal rates through some tempering process. I'm no biochemist so my knowledge of that is limited but the claim is that this allows the mones to equally diffuse so that at the end of the day you're not left with just a bunch of eNONE.

It's some secret SteveO keeps under wraps. See his post here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...0329#post10329

And here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...1380#post11380

And here:
                  https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...7783#post37783

The tempering, bonding, and the advanced diffusion technology found in every blend (which he has paid Firmenic, a high end perfuming company a lot of money to develop exclusively for pheromoneXS) are some of the reasons why he uses a higher concentration of pheromones.

Also, and quite honestly this is just my own opinion, other vendors do not use an appropriate concentration for effective results. For example with Androtics products, you would need 3-5 sprays sometimes to get an effect, but with PXS 1 spray is more than enough. But because of the diffusion technology, even if you put on 3 sprays of PXS products, you would not OD because the diffusion is slowed down over a period of time and because of bonding/tempering you don't have issues of OD like you would with another vendor.

Here's some more on why the concentration SteveO uses is perfect for mones:

One thing that surprises me on other forums is how many people will criticize SteveO and PXS for using highly concentrated pheromones and say things like more is
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Originally posted by Sasharana View Post
                    They said it's smells like old expired Nivea gel for shaving
                    They should wash off what's left after shaving then

Comment

Just put a stronger cover scent on. Most time people will smell something but they wouldn't have a clue who or what it is; happens when your personality doesn't match what the mone is supposed to do and they don't link it back to it being you.
                      : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                        Just put a stronger cover scent on. Most time people will smell something but they wouldn't have a clue who or what it is; happens when your personality doesn't match what the mone is supposed to do and they don't link it back to it being you.
                        Completely ludicrous. Where do you come up with this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Completely ludicrous. Where do you come up with this shit?
                          Hahaha I have no idea either
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Lol. C'mon, you sound like when someone fart in an elevator and nobody can trace it back to the source.

Comment

how the heck do you expire shaving gel?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X