yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones below the belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, I won't ask how or why you know...
    He majors in Biology...and he uses mones on his song.

It's, Fal. I got you covered, mate

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

• ObscuredFacade
      ObscuredFacade commented
      Editing a comment
      My phone definitely had you covered. It autocorrected 'dong'.

Ok, I won't ask how or why you know...
    ????????
    Ok telling a little
    Alcohol based products burn for a few seconds then all good. But oils are totally feelless.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

The conspiracy...

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

????????
      Ok telling a little
      Alcohol based products burn for a few seconds then all good. But oils are totally feelless.
      Ok.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

My phone definitely had you covered. It autocorrected 'dong'.
        Ok double cover! .................. scent. ????
        No one will suspect that I am wearing mones.
        But I took it differently, i thought, you suspected that I am a song maker. ????

Comment

No they don't
          I do get some skin irritation when applying oils.
          But I manage it well, very mild effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

I do get some skin irritation when applying oils.
            But I manage it well, very mild effects.
            You people stay in much dryer climate. Here, there is so much heat, counting it in numbers is stupidity, because the humidity multiplies its effect. Go out and you are constantly wet skin. The point is that the pheros difuses from anywhere.
            Other point is, that your dry skin is always waiting to react with something or absorb something, that makes the top dry layer transparent and see through red flesh.
            Oops.... the science....

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Nonetheless, who is going to volunteer to wear a sexual mone around the crotch area for a week or so in the same environment and record the results?
              I thought it was recommended spraying them near the crotch area....

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I thought it was recommended spraying them near the crotch area....
                Actually here, KateD asked to volunteer spraying sexual products in the crotch area for a week, for company feedback.

Comment

Actually here, KateD asked to volunteer spraying sexual products in the crotch area for a week, for company feedback.
                  Ok...
                  Arsenal

Comment

What were the results?

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

What were the results?
                      No one reported yet as we see in this thread that we dug up from the grave

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X