yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

p74 and xsp74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PXS was kind enough to send a bottle of XSP74 with my last order. I'm sensitive to EST, and in my estimation, XSP74 has very little or none. Less than Evolve for sure.

At 2 sprays solo I don't notice any self-effects, certainly no negative effects like fatigue. I get the impression that other people find it easier to talk to me. It's not too blatant though. It reminds me a bit of Connections, but not as motormouthy.

Just to try something different, I combined XSP74 with Xist, and found it lowers intimidation associated with higher doses of Xist. A female friend, 22 y/o latina, who was usually put off by 3+ sprays of Xist, seemed more at ease and more touchy when exposed to 4sp Xist and 2sp XSP74.

I never tried P74, but I believe XSP74 could work well as a buffer against intimidation. More testing needed though.

Comment

Lmao @ EST in it.

You get intimidation from XiSt? Really? It always felt a bit too soft to me. At only 0.5 mcg/spray of Enone it's no wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        PXS was kind enough to send a bottle of XSP74 with my last order. I'm sensitive to EST, and in my estimation, XSP74 has very little or none. Less than Evolve for sure.

At 2 sprays solo I don't notice any self-effects, certainly no negative effects like fatigue. I get the impression that other people find it easier to talk to me. It's not too blatant though. It reminds me a bit of Connections, but not as motormouthy.

Just to try something different, I combined XSP74 with Xist, and found it lowers intimidation associated with higher doses of Xist. A female friend, 22 y/o latina, who was usually put off by 3+ sprays of Xist, seemed more at ease and more touchy when exposed to 4sp Xist and 2sp XSP74.

I never tried P74, but I believe XSP74 could work well as a buffer against intimidation. More testing needed though.
        I'm interested to know what sensitivities you have to EST? Have you tested EST solo to confirm that EST does not agree with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Lmao @ EST in it
          What's funny about that Scottie?

Comment

XSP74, like all putatives , is a single molecule. It's not a blend. To proclaim that a single molecule doesn't contain EST, or any other additional molecule, striles me as absurd. I thought it was funny.

Comment

After using this at different dosages and settings, I take back what I said about disinhibition. The reason why it's easier for me to compliment people is because I like them much more than I usually would (if at all). This effect appears to work both ways.

I've noticed that it makes me more empathetic as well, I am more apt to smooth ruffled feathers and attempt to make people feel comfortable (not in line with my character). Great if you work in customer service

Comment

• lafemme
                lafemme commented
                Editing a comment
                lovely.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              XSP74, like all putatives , is a single molecule. It's not a blend. To proclaim that a single molecule doesn't contain EST, or any other additional molecule, striles me as absurd. I thought it was funny.
              I guess you haven't tested my theory then Scottie? What's funny is you taking Androtics word for it, a company known for its bullshit. Why don't you test my theory then come back and tell me why you think I'm wrong? Then maybe your opinion will hold more weight.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I guess you haven't tested my theory then Scottie? What's funny is you taking Androtics word for it, a company known for its bullshit. Why don't you test my theory then come back and tell me why you think I'm wrong? Then maybe your opinion will hold more weight.
                Putatives are single. It's not just androtics. Steve makes this mix to it's on the PSX store
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Putatives are single. It's not just androtics. Steve makes this mix to it's on the PSX store
                  Perhaps if XSteveO reads this he can explain what he meant when he made the statement below In the XS152 thread.

" I believe most of the TA series contain multiple molecules and therefore not a single putative molecule such as putative 96 would be. Then again, Dancing Joker and I (my very close friend, teacher, mentor and sometimes student) have discovered several putative molecules that contain more than one molecule to form a whole"

I could be wrong but the above bold text sounds like he meant not all putatives are singles.
                  ???????

Comment

Perhaps if XSteveO reads this he can explain what he meant when he made the statement below In the XS152 thread.

" I believe most of the TA series contain multiple molecules and therefore not a single putative molecule such as putative 96 would be. Then again, Dancing Joker and I (my very close friend, teacher, mentor and sometimes student) have discovered several putative molecules that contain more than one molecule to form a whole"

I could be wrong but the above bold text sounds like he meant not all putative are singles.
                    It means they start as multiple molecules then turn into one
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

It means they start as multiple molecules then turn into one
                      I'm sorry I'm no chemist. Can you explain what you mean by this? Do you have any links to where I can read up on this process? Do you mean the molecules are hybridised? like I read that Beta AndrostAnol was a "chemical hybrid" of beta androstenol and androstanone.
                      Last edited by GHOST; 11-30-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry I'm no chemist. Can you explain what you mean by this? Do you have any links to where I can read up on this process? Do you mean the molecules are hybridised? like I read that Beta AndrostAnol was a "chemical hybrid" of beta androstenol and androstanone.
                        It's all from reading posts like these I'm not sure of the process either in sure Scottie2Hottie would have a lot of knowlage. But from my understanding they are a single molecule at the end of the process
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X