yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

p74 and xsp74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p74 and xsp74

I've heard a number of things about p74 (which I'm guessing is similar to xsp74). Some people seem to love it to temper alpha molecules or formulas. Others may think beta-androsterone (epiandrosterone) can be substituted. Also it could be too social or rapport generating, leading to a decline in respect people might give you and therefore you might lose attraction from women.

What are people's thoughts on p74?

How does p74 compare to xsp74?

p74 was and still is one of my favorite putatives. It was an important component of MX301, a very popular mix that complemented A314 very well. It was known to add a boyfriend like quality to any alpha mix and this is probably why Xist is rumored to have p74 and p93 (both components of MX301).

Now that being said, p74 by itself gives a vibe opposite of A314. While A314 is intimidating, p74 breaks down barriers and disinhibits. This is probably why it is used to temper Alpha-mixes. Keep in mind "opposite" doesn't mean it will ruin an alpha mix like A314, rather it complements it very well. In all honesty I never left home without any p74 back in the day, it was a core part of any of my own mixes. It gave a good bonding like element to any mix and probably what makes MX301 and Xist so popular. I would say it puts the "boyfriend" into the mixes but maybe I'm starting to exaggerate here, but yeah its darn good

On a side note I still have roughly 22.50 ml of p74 (at 5 mcg/spray) I am selling under the lounge trading post that was bought back in the 2006-2009 period before AD got messed up. I have no use for it anymore now that I am solely using PXS products, so shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Link:

(Also selling other AD products including p83 and p93!)
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I should also say mention that p74 not only is responsible for disinhibition but also "bonding". Its rumored on PheroTruth that one of the main bonding/boyfriend effects of Xist is due to p74; powerful stuff! I am thinking XSP74 is the same stuff, but I believe SteveO wanted to hide these details for us to actually experiment blind and report...but if it helps you bond/disinhibit you'll know its p74!
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I've heard people call p74 "instant friendzone" because if used in high enough amounts, that's where you go. What amounts are recommended for bonding? Disinhibition? Being in the BOYfriendzone?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          knowledgeispower I've heard people call p74 "instant friendzone" because if used in high enough amounts, that's where you go. What amounts are recommended for bonding? Disinhibition? Being in the BOYfriendzone?
          Ah yes I can see that happening. Good question. Personally I never went above 10 mcg, but I can see it being alright up to 15-20 mcg. Not really sure to be honest, I always had good success in the 5 mcg- 10 mcg range so didn't go above that. I never tested it too much alone because it was so good with my other mixes I always just put on 1-2 sprays of it and went (5 mcg concentration per spray). I feel that if you have enough eNONE in your mix you won't have an issue with p74 causing you to be friendzoned, unless all you were wearing were socials like a/b-nol, in that case I would be worried.

For example, MX 200 had as little as 0.125 mcg in 1 spray while in MX 301 (SteveO's ICM) it was 5 mcg spray.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Good point about the Enone being a buffer for the buffer. (I've read where people might use p74 to buffer p75.)

Comment

knowledgeispower Good point about the Enone being a buffer for the buffer. (I've read where people might use p74 to buffer p75.)
              P74 is an excellent buffer for P75. 2.5mcg of P75 + 30mcg of P74 was one of my favourite mixes for attracting the 18-25 year old woman back in my AD days.

Comment

Exactly. It's all about ratios. This is why AD products were so hit and miss, especially their Instant Lines. They weren't all well buffered. For example TUTH was pure eNONE, so if someone sprays it on by itself they will get very bad effects. On the other hand if they spray IS + IFM + CTTM2 they will get friend zoned fast. I feel that all of SteveO's Male products are safe as a standalone (as in they won't get you friendzoned) as they are well buffered yet not too beta. That's why you have to be careful with the unisexy line and make sure you mix them with male blends
                PXS
                AD

Comment

GHOST 2.5 mcg... and KateD does 25 mcg. I've having difficulties tolerating 1.5 mcg! WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                    I feel that if you have enough eNONE in your mix you won't have an issue with p74 causing you to be friendzoned, unless all you were wearing were socials like a/b-nol, in that case I would be worried.
                    How much eNONE would that be?

Comment

How much eNONE would that be?
                      At least 5 mcg/spray. Ideally 10 mcg. Keep in mind though if you are going above 5 you better be sure they are well buffered. Taboo is good for this....1 spray of Taboo = 5 mcg of well buffered eNONE.
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

knowledgeispower That was my thinking too about using Taboo as a benchmark because it's for everyday use!

There is harmony in bro paradise.

Comment

GHOST and knowledgeispower So I am testing xsp74 and I'm having difficulty wearing more than 15 mcg.

GHOST I see you have a mix of 2.5 p75 + 30 p74. Have you used xsp74 or just p74? If you have used xsp74 have your found you use the same amount of xsp74 as p74 to get the same results?

knowledgeispower I'm glad you posted about your dose of 5 - 10 mcg of p74 because that is about what I can wear comfortably. Could you again give me more details with how you used it, when you used it, the results,... you used it with other moleules or formulas, which ones? .... you did use it solo on rare occasions? etc.? What environments or situations did you use it in?

Comment

Man I wish I can help you out. All I remember is it was so good that I started using it in everything and never looked back so I have no reports that I recorded of solo tests because of that. I mostly used it in the ICM mix, and here's a nice thread on the history of that when I was making my own mixes with special guest appearance M&M and by SteveO himself on page 2 and snoopyace

Check up my posts on PT as I had documented all my experiences especially with the MX's and P83:

These are just a small sample I had many posts there as well...

PXS
                            AD

Comment

This is a very encouraging thread. Very informative as to effects and dosages. I plan to start using P74 soon and this confirms what I've read elsewhere regarding this molecule, as well as what I've suspected.

Comment

I've never used p74 from Androtics. I recieved xsp74 in the mail last night and used some this morning. I used 12.5 mcg plus the first wonky spray.

From previous reports, I was expecting bonding. I was quite surprised when I noticed that I'm extra irritable. My sister seemed to want to pick and irritate me as well by flipping me off randomly. Normally i would laugh or ignore it but instead I stared at her with aggression.

I noticed more road rage. I don't often flip the bird at people, but I did today. Also used my horn quite liberally. And no, it isn't that time of the month. I don't get this ragey with pms

At work, a woman who is usually very friendly seemed to snub me. I'll have to try this at a lower mcg. People are less polite than usual

Eta: I can see where the irritation from other women comes from if xsp74 does contain est like Ghost suspected in another thread. I'm scratching my head at my own irritibility.

Anyway, I attempted to wash off the wonky spray and left the 12.5mcg alone. And my interactions were a lot better. People wanted to include me in conversations, there was more joking going on. No self effects
                                Last edited by Isis; 06-24-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Isis if I remember correctly I don't think he said it contained Est just that it reminded him of a combo of Est and something else but for the life of me I can't remember what. It's been awhile.

Comment

• Isis
                                    Isis commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Oh really! Maybe I misread. I thought he said he suspected there was est in his cracked the code for p74. Or the title was something along those lines

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    You could be right. I'll have to see if I can find it and reread.

Update: okay, this stuff is awesome at a lower unspecified mcg than the one above. Around other women, it's instant best friend. Believe me when I say that I'm not a huggable person, yet I was getting hugs from women i met for the first time! This has never in my life happened no matter what type of bonding blend I wear.

??????Rapport was easily built and as for self effects, there has to be disinhibition going on because I was complimenting away and upselling like crazy. This is awesome if you work in sales

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                    Update: okay, this stuff is awesome at a lower unspecified mcg than the one above. Around other women, it's instant best friend. Believe me when I say that I'm not a huggable person, yet I was getting hugs from women i met for the first time! This has never in my life happened no matter what type of bonding blend I wear.

??????Rapport was easily built and as for self effects, there has to be disinhibition going on because I was complimenting away and upselling like crazy. This is awesome if you work in sales
                                    Instant best friend is what I had first called it. When used around women it becomes instant friend zone.

Comment

• Isis
                                      Isis commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I wonder if it friend zones you as a straight female Did you find that it still friend zoned you at low mcgs?

• eternitys_child
                                      eternitys_child commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      new flagship AD product?

• Scottie2Hottie
                                      Scottie2Hottie commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Mine was 12.5 mcg. Whether one spray or two I got the same results.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I am convinced that I have cracked the P74 code. A while ago Steve mentioned on the forum that he believes some of the AD putatives were mixtures of molecules

What you experienced is pretty much classic P74 effects. Rapport, comraderie and a small amount of focus are the main things I get from it. I have said it in the past but it is awesome for sales. I do get irritability from others with higher doses of EST and P74, mainly from alpha males almost like they view you as weak and annoying.

I'm still certain P74 is a blend of bnol and EST I dont think I have the ratios spot on though.

Comment

• Isis
                                      Isis commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I definitely feel the est in this one. In high doses I get treated as incapable and some men & women find me irritating as well

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X