yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

buffering xsp75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buffering xsp75

With the hope of creating a formula with the rumored "intense orgasm effect", I was thinking about buffering 25 mcg of xsp75. Now I know that many people keep it under 7.5 mcg, but what can I say?

The potential buffers I've read about include: xsp96, Rone Sulfate, and alpha androstenol.

Any other buffers people recommend?

Any other input besides "you're crazy, Xcc"?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    With the hope of creating a formula with the rumored "intense orgasm effect", I was thinking about buffering 25 mcg of xsp75. Now I know that many people keep it under 7.5 mcg, but what can I say?

The potential buffers I've read about include: xsp96, Rone Sulfate, and alpha androstenol.

a-nol is always a good buffer...how about dienone?

DHEA is used by SteveO to buffer eNONE and eRONE and Epi-eRONE is used by him to tone down the dominance of eRONE as well. Not sure if those would help here but they may.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower How on Earth did you get so good at this? Are you a biochemist too?

Comment

knowledgeispower How on Earth did you get so good at this? Are you a biochemist too?
        No I just stalked SteveOs posts from 2011-2013 on Pherotruth.com ...he shared a wealth of knowledge there! Too bad he's so busy running this company otherwise he would be an open book source!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Are you planning on making a formula just for sex? I tested 12.5mcg of xsp75 in the sack recently and have to say that it has nothing on Androstenone in the bedroom imo, however that was only one test so maybe it has better effects on different women.

Comment

GHOST That's what I'm debating right now. Social? Status? Sex?

On one hand, I think I've been able to buffer it to prevent male hostility. In fact buffered at 25 mcg total of xsp75, men were very talkative, respectful, and wanted to hang around me.

The down side was it was practically repellent to women. Within 5 minutes of conversation, every woman tried to politely ditch me. (Yes, this is unusual.) But they were all VERY nice about it! In fact one was nicer to me and even happier around me than I'd ever seen her before! As in ever! Usually she's grumpy, dismissive, introverted, irritable, and barely polite. It was such a paradox! Happy and very nice, but tried to ditch me?! (What do you make of that, Ghost [or anyone else]?)

I read some where on another forum how one man was using p75 as a key ingredient in a bedroom mix with his wife. I think also part of the discussion was substituting p75 for androstenone.

My guess is that it's not so much the bed room, it's the emotional context. A woman who has decided to be that physically close to you has a set of emotional factors such as sense of safety, familiarity, and/or sexual comfort (she's comfortable with her sexual feelings and acting on those feelings). So I'm thinking those emotional factors are impacting the results of high doses of xsp75, buffered or not.

For buffers, I got ideas from YOU Ghost:

1) I had an experience today where I mixed 8 sprays of xsp96 12.5 mcg/spray (Yeh, I know. But from what I remember people often use 50+ mcg per spray for

as well as knowledgeispower

Comment

GHOST by the way, what happened at 12.5 mcg compared to androstenone and why did it blow andstrostenone away?

KateD mentioned how well 25 mcg "hits the spot".

Comment

GHOST by the way, what happened at 12.5 mcg compared to androstenone and why did it blow andstrostenone away?

KateD mentioned how well 25 mcg "hits the spot".
                Not sure if you misread my post but I thought Androstenone worked much better then p75 in the bedroom. I noticed that maybe she was little more disinhibited then usual but that was it. Like I said though it needs much more testing to come to any firm conclusion.

Comment

GHOST Thanks for clarifying! I did mis-read it!

Hang on... I'll post an update for your attention...
                  Last edited by Xcc; 09-25-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

GHOST

By the way, because of your input I'm rethinking this. Even 10 mcg of xsp75 seems a bit of a challenge to buffer. I've gone up to 20 mcg without hostility, aggression, and many other reported negative effects. Although men seem friendly and respectful, women seem to be put off at higher doses. But this is still in preliminary testing for me.

I've wondered if this is a molecule that gets women to touch themselves, like stroke their arms, caress their faces, etc.

When you say "androstenone worked much better" would you please tell me in what ways? I'm guessing more intense orgasms, more orgasms, easier for her to orgasm... yes?

Any thing else?

Comment

GHOST That's what I'm debating right now. Social? Status? Sex?

On one hand, I think I've been able to buffer it to prevent male hostility. In fact buffered at 25 mcg total of xsp75, men were very talkative, respectful, and wanted to hang around me.

The down side was it was practically repellent to women. Within 5 minutes of conversation, every woman tried to politely ditch me. (Yes, this is unusual.) But they were all VERY nice about it! In fact one was nicer to me and even happier around me than I'd ever seen her before! As in ever! Usually she's grumpy, dismissive, introverted, irritable, and barely polite. It was such a paradox! Happy and very nice, but tried to ditch me?! (What do you make of that, Ghost [or anyone else]?)

I read some where on another forum how one man was using p75 as a key ingredient in a bedroom mix with his wife. I think also part of the discussion was substituting p75 for androstenone.

My guess is that it's not so much the bed room, it's the emotional context. A woman who has decided to be that physically close to you has a set of emotional factors such as sense of safety, familiarity, and/or sexual comfort (she's comfortable with her sexual feelings and acting on those feelings). So I'm thinking those emotional factors are impacting the results of high doses of xsp75, buffered or not.

For buffers, I got ideas from YOU Ghost:

1) I had an experience today where I mixed 8 sprays of xsp96 12.5 mcg/spray (Yeh, I know. But from what I remember people often use 50+ mcg per spray for

as well as knowledgeispower

I've considered the same thing

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 07-08-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thank you! It's great to get input from a long-term pheromone user.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X