yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsp83 what the %^&*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As this has been bumped I'd like to add my experiences with P83. I haven't used XSP83 solo but I believe it is a big component in a very popular blend made by XS that I have used a quite a bit.

P83 for me has similarities to Bnol in the way that it induces a strong feeling of trust and familiarity
    .It is disinhibiting because it takes away that little voice that all of us have that stops us from being our true selves in certain situations. P83 allows people to say and do things that they are thinking but normally wouldn't because normally they would have a fear of being judged or being seen as inappropriate. An example of this would be like when you spend time with a close friend or family member in a relaxed environment, you are much more likely to be your true self as you trust that person completely.

P83 is great in the bedroom because it boosts that trust that both of you have and makes you both feel like you can let go and act out your true desires without that fear of being judged.
    Last edited by GHOST; 10-23-2018, 02:24 PM.

Comment

EMPYREAL Thanks for your comment. I had not thought about this possible effect.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for you in depth comments.

Could you please comment on what EMPYREAL said "It has a shyness induced feeling on women ages 18-25. I can imagine being combined with something else will affect more of the 20-30's and make the 18-25's stay longer in the 'bubble'."

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          GHOST Thank you for you in depth comments.

Could you please comment on what EMPYREAL said "It has a shyness induced feeling on women ages 18-25. I can imagine being combined with something else will affect more of the 20-30's and make the 18-25's stay longer in the 'bubble'."
          Im sorry but I don't really understand what EMPYREAL is saying maybe he can explain it again.

Comment

EMPYREAL Could you please clarify a bit on this...

I need some help. I decided to experiment with xsp83. From what I understand xsp83 is supposed to be the same as or similar to p83. I think p83 is supposed to be a

Comment

I don't understand anything that dude says.

Comment

EMPYREAL Were you implying that xsp83 makes women who are 18 to 25 more shy?

What did you mean by the 'bubble'?

"It has a shyness induced feeling on women ages 18-25. I can imagine being combined with something else will affect more of the 20-30's and make the 18-25's stay longer in the 'bubble'."

Comment

Bubble means cloud?
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross I wondered about that, too. Let's see what EMPYREAL says.

Comment

Let's wait and see ????
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I guess it's aura bubble or cloud. We call that too in my language.

Comment

I see thanks BB
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Hmmmm I've never experienced any shyness. XSP83 is not a gender specific molecule. If it were a sexual I could understand shyness. Physical disinhibition, beautification, imprinting, magnetism definitely .

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                              As this has been bumped I'd like to add my experiences with P83. I haven't used XSP83 solo but I believe it is a big component in a very popular blend made by XS that I have used a quite a bit.

P83 for me has similarities to Bnol in the way that it induces a strong feeling of trust and familiarity
                              .It is disinhibiting because it takes away that little voice that all of us have that stops us from being our true selves in certain situations. P83 allows people to say and do things that they are thinking but normally wouldn't because normally they would have a fear of being judged or being seen as inappropriate. An example of this would be like when you spend time with a close friend or family member in a relaxed environment, you are much more likely to be your true self as you trust that person completely.

P83 is great in the bedroom because it boosts that trust that both of you have and makes you both feel like you can let go and act out your true desires without that fear of being judged.
                              What a great way to put it GHOST. Awesome so this putative is how tree is for me, it definitely get's me loose. Click image for larger version  Name:	sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif Views:	1 Size:	416.4 KB ID:	80442
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X